What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

egular Pakistanis have openly mocked and insulted the military.
Should have happened a long time ago, then we would not be in the situation where we are today with an unchecked power of a monster.
Had this been done when they used to openly abuse, slander, and accuse the mother of nation, we would not be in such a situation. Its given them sense a of confidence that they can get away with now anything, all they need to do is just invoke this nations worthless emotions and get away with it

What happen to Mujahid Lal Topi ?
he is dreaming on sitting on a white Ghora gifted by kakul academy towards victory on Kaffiristan of India

The lady overreacted. Why this outburst? Could have simply ignored and moved on ...

Bajwaa jaani is it you?? I love Pak army. Pak army zindabad. Pak army is number 1 in the world. General Bajwa is the best. Khan murdabaad.
Ab jaldi se aik link send kr day plzzz. K.k wala send kr day plzzz
You dumb ****, i wish i was bajwa, teri to video sabse pehle youtube pe cherhata
Dungar insan!

I understand what the rest was

But what’s mama, like friend?
Mama in Punjabi is 'Mamu" in Urdu. A brother of one's mother's.

No hidden meaning. Just rolls of the tongue and sounds funny. Essential part of punjabi vernacular.

@Great Janjua sb essentially meant to say "what does it have to do with me"

What's the pushto for mama?

Kubra Khan looks mad after the recent allegations. This is what she had to say.

jweepgwfbp9a1.jpg

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah

LOL My take on it? Anything can be the truth... The generals are like a mini Epstein and Weinstein. Untouchable and powerful.

I think he is confused, initially he was supporting establishment now MIA.
I don't blame that poor chap, his entire argument was that Army is some Holy warriors preparing to fight Dajjal , but this Army turn out to be desi P0rn studio's .

Soldiers (veterans) voice. Jo log service main nhi bol sakty he was raising voice for them. He was chased out (threatened) by Bajwa.
So he was in the Army ? Interesting...

I don't blame that poor chap, his entire argument was that Army is some Holy warriors preparing to fight Dajjal , but this Army turn out to be desi P0rn studio's .

So he was in the Army ? Interesting...
Ya. Major retired. He is one of many whose retirement pay/ beliefs were taken away by Bajwa. Which would be illegal to stop in civilized country.

You dumb ****, i wish i was bajwa, teri to video sabse pehle youtube pe cherhata
Dungar insan!
Babe why U so mad, 😂😂
Aik link hi manga Hai Teri panties thodi hi mangi hain،🤣

Last edited:
Bajwaa jaani is it you?? I love Pak army. Pak army zindabad. Pak army is number 1 in the world. General Bajwa is the best. Khan murdabaad.
Ab jaldi se aik link send kr day plzzz. K.k wala send kr day plzzz
Sach bolon bura tou nai mano gai?

Bajwa is no doubt pathetic to say the least.

Vs

IK who is a known womaniser, has a bastard girl who he disowns, married multiple women, the last being a married grandmother.

Hardly a great role model for riyast e madina.

Links tou pti ki adhi party k bhi hain… from tiktokers to jalsas.

Sach bolon bura tou nai mano gai?

Bajwa is no doubt pathetic to say the least.

Vs

IK who is a known womaniser, has a bastard girl who he disowns, married multiple women, the last being a married grandmother.

Hardly a great role model for riyast e madina.

Links tou pti ki adhi party k bhi hain… from tiktokers to jalsas.
Don't worry I have same views. IKs own uncle Amanullah Khan who was a very famous lawyer in mianwali district bar was against IK when IK started politics. He used to tell everyone that do not ever vote for this guy because he is a womaniser

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom