What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

Giving initials was immoral.

I think he done the right thing in mentioning initials instead of names.
Now KK could mean anything and this Kubra Khan's real name is Rabia
Khan.

Bt the way some of these actresses reacted over initials means chor ki dari
main tinka.

FlilxvgWAAAtAnk
Someone post :

She should not need to react in such a matter as KK does not reveal her name. By reacting in such a way she may want to gain publicity as controversy is itself a marketing technique to promote oneself or there is something fishy. Well a veteran psychologist can reveal the exact purpose of such reaction posed by her.

اسکی بھی کوئی ویڈیو شیڈیو پھنسی ہے پچھلے 30 سال سے اس بے چارے استعمال کری جا رہے ہیں ۔ ورنہ ایسی بھی کیا اندھی محبت کہ فوج نے اسکو ہر فوجی جگہ پر آنے پر پابندی لگائی لیکن وہ راگ فوج کے الاپتا رہا ۔

Uski aik khatarnaak video Baghair Topi kay hai...

I think he done the right thing in mentioning initials instead of names.
Now KK could mean anything and this Kubra Khan's real name is Rabia
Khan.

Bt the way some of these actresses reacted over initials means chor ki dari
main tinka.
Whole thing is vile...
Even if true, I won't blame these ladies, powerfuls force and blackmail.

....he should not had given their initials.

Someone post :

She should not need to react in such a matter as KK does not reveal her name. By reacting in such a way she may want to gain publicity as controversy is itself a marketing technique to promote oneself or there is something fishy. Well a veteran psychologist can reveal the exact purpose of such reaction posed by her.
Why is she equating the initials with herself unless, there is mirch in the masala..
I bet her SM must have garnered a surge of likes and visits , followers… she should pay Adil for the favour he did her indirectly… 😃

Seriously I wouldn’t put it past the GHQ boys and their dirty Harry’s to not have pressurized these actresses/models and threatening them with their now usual ‘leak of dirty porh video routine’..

May Allah swt guide this nation, the ‘Land of the Pure’… ☹️

Last edited:
Why is she equating the initials with herself unless, there is mirch in the masala..
I bet her SM must have garnered a surge of likes and visits , followers… she should pay Adil for the favour he did her indirectly… 😃

Seriously I wouldn’t put it past the GHQ boys and their dirty Harry’s to not have pressurized these actresses/models and threatening them with their now usual ‘leak of dirty porh video routine’..

May Allah swt guide this nation, the ‘Land of the Pure’… ☹️
Well, showbiz is a nasty thing one of those days. Sometimes when these actresses pass certain age and lost showbiz market demand....

I've said it before, it doesn't matter what the truth is anymore. The damage is done, the militaries reputation is a mess and needs to be cleaned up. This is the first time in Pakistan's history when regular Pakistanis have openly mocked and insulted the military.

The military needs to stop playing politics and do what it was built to do, that's the only way for it to regain its reputation.

Strictly, my other advice, which I've repeated often, is for them to keep quiet and stop making comments thru ISPR or personally. But there is some itch between their legs; they keep opening their mouth and making it worse.

Considering Alex Jones is now in worse financial trouble than anyone else in recent history - maybe you need to stop digesting fanciful garbage and not worry about Lizard people running a child blood harvesting factory in a New Jersey Pizza parlor.

Lol, accurate regarding Alex Jones.

But he will survive and retain his millions; he had good lawyers for several decades structuring his assets. This is why a good accountant and lawyer are worth the extra cost and avoid desi accountants and attorneys in the states at all costs.

Last edited:
Bajwa hy IK tha. That’s the difference. If someone has changed his life then Islam prohibits talking about his old sins.

Even shahbas (r.a) had their past. They changed and God forgive.
A fake *** screenshot vs a lifetime of womanizing.
And please dont bring in Islam and Sahabas.
Sahabas werent marrying already married women either.

Nor were they slandering people.
There is no video of KK and we all know that.

But he will survive and retain his millions; he had good lawyers for several decades structuring his assets. This is why a good accountant and lawyer are worth the extra cost and avoid desi accountants and attorneys in the states at all costs.
i know, I am suffering with one.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times agree. if you have business these desi SOB pass deadlines of tax reporting and end up paying hundreds of dollars in penalties ...
Accountants or lawyers, always have Jewish firms or people.

He is not fraud, but he could become a tool.of disinformation.
Giving initials was immoral.
He should had shown some proofs, without it is mudslinging on these showbiz stars.
Even if he had proofs, crime lies with generals who has all the power to force and blackmail, and he should not had given initials in any circumstances.

He is a fraud. Time will tell

Back
Top Bottom