What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

Bajwa to Imran Khan “aap bhi to playboy hai”

Imagine a COAS saying that to the PM.

Sounds like Bajwa is in awe of Immie for not getting chicks during his younger days.
اخے وہ پڑی ہو نیوٹریلیٹی ۔ کون اپپنے باس کو ایسے بول سکتا ہے دنیا کی کسی اور حکومت میں ؟

Sounds more of u had crush on the girls and bajwa stole what you always dreamed of. You sound really mad.most expensive chicks :sarcastic:
It's a common sense top actresses and models are tend to be expensive. Bajwa stole from all of us not just me. That includes you as well but your love for bajwa is blind :lol:

Don't know what defense
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Irfan Baloch
@Areesh
have for the gund "Pak" army has spread. The whole business of blackmailing politicians and judges using their audios/videos!
They supposed to defend the country not attacking Pakistanis from inside.

On top, Arshad Sharif"s planned murder in a distant continent and assasination attempt on IK.

If Military Inc is not traitor then who is?

Don't know what defense
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Irfan Baloch
@Areesh
have for the gund "Pak" army has spread. The whole business of blackmailing politicians and judges using their audios/videos!
They supposed to defend the country not attacking Pakistanis from inside.

On top, Arshad Sharif"s planned murder in a distant continent and assasination attempt on IK.

If Military Inc is not traitor then who is?
Not interested, how life in the US though lmao.

Bajwa to Imran Khan “aap bhi to playboy hai”

Imagine a COAS saying that to the PM.

Sounds like Bajwa is in awe of Immie for not getting chicks during his younger days.
Many hold that grudge against IK. He stole a lot of chicks from a lot of people :lol:

Mine is a Jewish man out of the North Side of Chicago with over 40+ years of experience and CPA, and he's worth every penny. So then I have another side Jew (he's an accountant/attorney for the family business) to check my Jew's work.
Regardless of what people say, Jews are a valuable asset to the world if utilized properly. :D

Bawa jee money talks and shit walks
اب سچ بول دو اس بڈھے کنجر نے وہ چودی جو ہم چودنے کے خواب دیکھتے تھے

میں نے بین ہونے کا خطرہ لیا تمہارے لیے یہ لکھ کر صرف اس لیے کہ تم میری طرح سیکیولر ہو

اب سچ بول دو اس بڈھے کنجر نے وہ چودی جو ہم چودنے کے خواب دیکھتے تھے

میں نے بین ہونے کا خطرہ لیا تمہارے لیے یہ لکھ کر صرف اس لیے کہ تم میری طرح سیکیولر ہو
Bawa jee kubra didnt enjoy most probably because he might have performance issues. She was only interested in money.

Back
Top Bottom