What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

Good commentary.
یہی کہ سکتے ہیں، لگے رہو منا بھائی۔

Kill first prime minster who was amogst the founders, kill his assassin and then crash the plane carrying IO and investigation.
Hang second PM, bomb the other, then shoot another.

Then wonder why this country is amongst the worst!

The known corrupt sharif family also has assets registered with FBR. When you are in power in Pakistan all legal papers comes easily at no cost. But one thing that cannot be hidden is the money trail and assets acquired beyond means.
Anything in fbr means put out for when required to probe..
That's why your case is weak. Regardless since ahmed norani fanboys believe him they should convince Imran to take this up to the courts or whenever he is in power.. but Imran won't.. rest assured.

This Adil Raja sounds like an attention whore 😂
people here and elsewhere take this alcohol merchant from the UK as an Imam, an islamic scholar, 2nd only to the NATO defeating delusional moron hazrat taliban khan alehi shalom.

is getting intoxicated or selling of intoxicants no longer haram?

یہی کہ سکتے ہیں، لگے رہو منا بھائی۔

Kill first prime minster who was amogst the founders, kill his assassin and then crash the plane carrying IO and investigation.
Hang second PM, bomb the other, then shoot another.

Then wonder why this country is amongst the worst!
you ignorant maroon liaquat ali was was killed at a time when afgoon soldiers were constantly raiding, infilterating Pakistan.

amreeka did NOT need to have him killed. it was he who backed it in earnest against the soviets

Last edited:
What happened then people believed him ?? Yahan buchon ko molvion k pass nhi bhaijty kia unki baton par log believe kar lain ? Molbioon k bad ab in wardi waly rAndi bazoon k zaleel hony ka time ha ab :lol:
watch your language. and observe some manners while posting your criticsm.

next time ban without warning,

people here and elsewhere take this alcohol merchant from the UK as an Imam, an islamic scholar, 2nd only to the NATO defeating delusional moron hazrat taliban khan alehi shalom.

is getting intoxicated or selling of intoxicants no longer haram?

you ignorant maroon liaquat ali was was killed at a time when afgoons were constantly raiding,infilterating Pakistan.

amreeka did NOT need to have him killed. it was he who backed it in earnest against the soviets
Honestly he’s the definition of a shyster. I sure do hope the women involved pursue a civil case against him, they are wealthy enough to do it.

And I hope he loses what little false credibility he had garnered with Amnesty and HRW after this dreadful publicity stunt.

WRT soldiers womanizing:
how did hazrat imam khan get pirni or reham or jemima or sita or ivana? did his mommy go to their parents/husbands etc. and arrange the rishtas?

Last edited:
WRT soldiers womanizing:
how did hazrat imam khan get pirni or reham or jemima? did his mommy go and arrange the rishtas?
apparently he’s he’s another holy cow who’s untouchable in Pakistan. This idol worship in Pakistan is rather sad.

apparently he’s he’s another holy cow who’s untouchable in Pakistan. This idol worship in Pakistan is rather sad.
it really is not a peculiarly pakistani thing to have a godman worhip culture but a bharati disease. whole of the subcontinent is full of sub-species who are conditioned to worship anyone whom they think is better than their ownselves.

it really is not a peculiarly pakistani thing to have a godman worhip culture but a bharati disease. whole of the subcontinent is full of sub-species who are conditioned to worship anyone whom they think is better than their ownselves.
I have to agree with this. It’s a lack of critical thinking skills.

Yeah bcz his fake videos will be released by the neutrals or will again try to kill him to silence him.
Lol no because u blithering idiots don't get that even if est. Hates khan and wants to get rid of him they wouldn't want to make another bhutto out of him that haunts becomes another power grabber black mailer group .

Adil Raja did not mention her name, he just said K.K initials. That could be anyone.
Ghattiya claims that are unsubstantiated and then the major has the gall to say "I did not take your name, I just used initials". What weasel!

army ka jo hashar ker raha hai humy to farishta lagta hai adil raja ab . koi to bola 75 saal baad .
Let's be objective. He preaches to the same echo-chamber over and over and they lap it up (reminds me of Trump verse). Some things I agree with that he started off with, now it is how to stay relevant since his bete noir is no longer in uniform. None of his sources are likely "active".

Last edited:
Lol no because u blithering idiots don't get that even if est. Hates khan and wants to get rid of him they wouldn't want to make another bhutto out of him that haunts becomes another power grabber black mailer group .
Dude seriously get a room with bajwa. These days he is retired and veila he will give you a good company.

Adil Raja is there to monetize his content. The guy gets it wrong 99% of the time. Him quoting KK, knowing exactly it means Kubra. Though I doubt it'll stick in the court of law. Pakistan judiciary is Lumber 1 when it comes to justice. From an ethical point of view, Adil Raja is wrong on so many levels. And people peddling this line of thought are wrong as well.

Coming to Bajwa, I doubt he's a womanizer. Compromised, yes, but not a womanizer. My opinion. Makes more sense to go Belgium to get his extra cirricular activities than fooling around inside Pakistan.

Imran Khan, he had a past of being a womanizer. Bajwa told him aap bhi playboy the. What Bajwa meant was he wanted tips on how to get women from IK. IK was stupid and took it the wrong way.

As for IK re-marrying, all kinds of people re-marry. They don't go the adultery way before getting re-married. A formal sending of the proposal, with the lady given an option to accept/deny. Some members here really need to get their heads checked. Idiots of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom