al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
Thursday, 5 December 2013

2134w49.jpg

The authorities have not yet handed the bodies of the activists to their families. (File photo: Reuters)

Iranian authorities have informed the families of four Ahwazi Arab political activists of their execution in the past few days, the organization Iran Human Rights reported on Thursday.

Ghazi al-Abbasi, Abedelreda Amir Khanfara, Abedelamir Mejdami and Jassem Muqaddam hailed from the town of al-Falahiya.

The authorities have not yet handed their bodies to their families.

The Iranian judiciary had accused the activists of enmity against God, and of threatening national security by establishing the Liberals Battalion in Falahiya.

In a letter from prison, the activists said after three years of torture and detention, the trial - which lasted one hour - sentenced them to execution, and did not grant them a chance to defend themselves or choose lawyers.

The activists said they were not interrogated about establishing the battalion, adding that they were surprised when the court made that accusation.

Ahwazi Arabs, one of Iran’s many minorities, are mostly Shiite Muslims, like the majority of people in the country.

They live mainly in the oil-rich south-western province of Khuzestan, and often complain of marginalization and discrimination.

In January, EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton called on Iran to halt the execution of Ahwazi Arab activists.

Last week, Iranian TV broadcast the confessions of three Ahwazi activists who await the death sentence. Their names are Ali Gebyshat, Yassine al-Moussawi and Salman Chayan.

Tehran denies accusations by Ahwazi Arabs that it is trying to eradicate their Arab identity.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New.../05/Iran-executes-Ahwazi-Arab-activists-.html

The terror and un-Islamic Mullah regime at it again.

Some 40 Kurds have been executed the last couple of weeks. Two civilians killed at the border. There is a high number of Balochs executed too. And the persecution of Yarsan Kurds is increasing too.

It is simply the routine of the regime. And I only see it to increase now that they have struck a deal with the West. The west will now increasingly close their eyes to this oppressive and racist regime. And already when they claim people to be '' enemy of God'' most Persians believe this unfortunately.

now , KSA become worry about Shiate Arabs !?

I suppose the true translated of " enmity against God " محاربه and it is an Arabic words and Arabs know its meaning very well , but Al Arabia just play with it

when a criminal committing extreme crimes like murdering , brutal rape , kidnapping , drug trafficking and etc ... court will put him in " محاربه با خدا " category and punish the criminal according of law ...

I suppose even Sunni Sharia have this "enmity with God " category ....

sorry my english is not good ...

now , KSA become worry about Shiate Arabs !?

I suppose the true translated of " enmity against God " محاربه and it is an Arabic words and Arabs know its meaning very well , but Al Arabia just play with it

when a criminal committing extreme crimes like murdering , brutal rape , kidnapping , trafficking drugs and etc ... court will put him " محاربه با خدا " in category and punish it accordingly ...

sorry my english is not good ...

We as Muslims care for every innocent people. You think that we are killing our Shia population like your regime is killing minorities by labeling them "enemies of God"?

Where is the proof of them being murderers, kidnappers, drug traffickers, rapists etc? Show me the proof.

They were simple political activists.

Every person inside Iran that either disagrees with the regime or works against it is labelled "enemy of God".

If you truly fear Allah (swt) you would not make up such very serious lies.

Your leaders are even worse.

We as Muslims care for every innocent people. You think that we are killing our Shia population like your regime is killing minorities by labeling them "enemies of God"?

Where is the proof of them being murderers, kidnappers, drug traffickers, rapists etc. Show me the proof.

Every person inside Iran that either disagrees with the regime or works against it is labelled "enemy of God".

don't make me laugh ...

again , you begin to claim some nonsense and want to me to answer it !?

so this is my answer :

Where is the proof of them being murderers, kidnappers, drug traffickers, rapists etc. Show me the proof.

Every person inside KSA that either disagrees with the regime or works against it is labelled "enemy of God".

just answer ... my boy

don't make me laugh ...

so this is my answer :

just answer ... my boy

Eh? Why is it that I have to put forward evidence? You can read the article. There are dozens of similar reports from Iran. Read @Bahoz 's post as well.

I ask again. Where is the evidence of all of them being what you claim they are?o_O

Where is the proof of them being murderers, kidnappers, drug traffickers, rapists etc? Show me the proof.

Can you close this thread because its going to turn into fight you always open such threads then you accuse others to be sectarian

don't make me laugh ...

so this is my answer :

just answer ... my boy

Besides if they are what you say they are then nobody will cry for them. Then good job for having eliminated criminal persons.

But you said that the article was false so it is your responsibility to prove that they are indeed what you say they are.

You cannot make accusations about other people - now dead, when not providing proof.

Dear friend, why is there so little knowledge about the cases? About the lawyers, the proof etc? We do not get to see any of it. We do not have any idea as to what implies that someone is an ''enemy of God''. What requirements are needed to become such? We do not know. It is also very suspicious that most of these executions are executions of people generally known as honest and hard working political activists. Not quite people that are typical rapists, drug dealers etc. as you imply. Also very mysterious that Kurds, Ahwaz and Balochs are over represented ( to my knowledge) when it comes to death penalties given.

Some 40 Kurds have been executed the last couple of weeks. Two civilians killed at the border. There is a high number of Balochs executed too. And the persecution of Yarsan Kurds is increasing too.

It is simply the routine of the regime. And I only see it to increase now that they have struck a deal with the West. The west will now increasingly close their eyes to this oppressive and racist regime. And already when they claim people to be '' enemy of God'' most Persians believe this unfortunately.
We kill them all we don't allow anyone to spread the wahhabi ideology in our country so don't be hypocrite these are the same wahhabi who killing your people in Syria but when we excutes them we are bad

Eh? Why is it that I have to put forward evidence? You can read the article. There are dozens of similar reports from Iran. Read @Bahoz 's post as well.

I ask again. Where is the evidence of all of them being what you claim they are?o_O

and Bahouz forget to say , why those 2 guys get killed in Border .... simply because they are Pejak members or traffickers ....

everyone knew that regular civilian don't go to borders ....

making claim is easy task ... every one knew this ....

Dear friend, why is there so little knowledge about the cases? About the lawyers, the proof etc? We do not get to see any of it. We do not have any idea as to what implies that someone is an ''enemy of God''. What requirements are needed to become such? We do not know. It is also very suspicious that most of these executions are executions of people generally known as honest and hard working political activists. Not quite people that are typical rapists, drug dealers etc. as you imply. Also very mysterious that Kurds, Ahwaz and Balochs are over represented ( to my knowledge) when it comes to death penalties given.

:tup:

@SALMAN AL-FARSI you better change your username right now. Enough of your nonsense.

We kill them all we don't allow anyone to spread the wahhabi ideology in our country so don't be hypocrite these are the same wahhabi who killing your people in Syria but when we excutes them we are bad

Kurds or Balochs are not even members of any Wahabbi sect. I do not know about Ahwaz people but I would not even think that they are Wahabis given their Shia roots.

I am against capital punishment. Especially when Islam is given as the reason. Islam generally is not in favour of capital punishment. And generally claiming that someone is an '' enemy of God'' is a very vague indication. What is it? What does it mean? What are the requirements?

and Bahouz forget to say , why those 2 guys get killed in Border .... simply because they are Pejak members or traffickers ....

everyone knew that regular civilian don't go to borders ....

making claim is easy task ... every one knew this ....

Where is the evidence of those 4 Iranian Arabs being rapists, drug traffickers and murderers as you said then? You said they were that and then I ask you to provide proof and you are unable to do that?!

Why?

Besides if they are what you say they are then nobody will cry for them. Then good job for having eliminated criminal persons.

But you said that the article was false so it is your responsibility to prove that they are indeed what you say they are.

You cannot make accusations about other people - now dead, when not providing proof.
Any one who work against the Islamic republic and the revaluation will be excuted end of story

Kurds or Balochs are not even members of any Wahabbi sect. I do not know about Ahwaz people but I would not even think that they are Wahabis given their Shia roots.

I am against capital punishment. Especially when Islam is given as the reason. Islam generally is not in favour of capital punishment. And generally claiming that someone is an '' enemy of God'' is a very vague indication. What is it? What does it mean? What are the requirements?
Yes they are ansar al islam and harakat al ansar

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom