What's new

Iran Executes Two for ‘Perversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IR-4,IR-6 and IR-8 are installed and are undergoing tests and will enter mass production in a few years(if Rouhani doesn't mess it up)
And the way you are happy about the killing of Iran's loyal top minds, I have not seen in any of IRI opposition(except MKO) not even hard core Shahis support this, and yet you are outraged for the execution of 2 rapists!
No shahiz are never as rude as mko

Anyway don't quote him bro

Maybe he has some psychosis prob , seeking attention

Iranians in this thread showing their ugly side.

I'm sure there's a decent one or two on this forum. It might take a lot of looking though.

IR-4,IR-6 and IR-8 are installed and are undergoing tests and will enter mass production in a few years(if Rouhani doesn't mess it up)
And the way you are happy about the killing of Iran's loyal top minds, I have not seen in any of IRI opposition(except MKO) not even hard core Shahis support this, and yet you are outraged for the execution of 2 rapists!
Where are they installed?
Based IAEA report, there are only IR1 centrifuges installed in Natanz, and IR1 and IR2 centrifuges installed in Fordo.
BTW, labeling others shows the true nature of basiji scums.

Iranians in this thread showing their ugly side.

I'm sure there's a decent one or two on this forum. It might take a lot of looking though.

In this forum, there are mostly a bunch of basiji mercenaries members, but they don't represent the Iranian society at all. these scums are less than 5% in Iran. Anyway, decent Iranian members are more than one or two, we have some respected members like Abii, Ahriman, Ghara ghan.

Honestly threads like this are what make me love this website. People with an insane variance in how they were raised, who would normally never interact, can share information form a viewpoint they would normally never receive. Getting to read viewpoints from fundamentally religious persons/countries that aren't censored through government or media is eye opening. :cheers: (that is non-alcoholic root beer, just to be safe)

But I digress...

Along with you, just got caught lying twice in another thread.
Only one who was cauch on lie is u. U claimed that phosphorous weapons are banned by geneva conventions and I showed in text that there is no any such ban.

No wonder that u have gay friends and want gays to be executed. Typical latent gay behavior.

Only one who was cauch on lie is u. U claimed that phosphorous weapons are banned by geneva conventions and I showed in text that there is no any such ban.

No wonder that u have gay friends and want gays to be executed. Typical latent gay behavior.

No, I claimed its illegal/unlawful to use WP on densely populated areas, everyone familiar with international law knows this is true. Quit denying it liar.

No, I claimed its illegal/unlawful to use WP on densely populated areas, everyone familiar with international law knows this is true. Quit denying it liar.
U lie again. Geneva conventions never say that WP is banned in populated areas. U are nothing but lying gay scum.

U lie again. Geneva conventions never say that WP is banned in populated areas. U are nothing but lying gay scum.

Yes it is buddy, people see your avatar and think you're a female you're a gay single 30 year old virgin. :lol:

I've gave plenty of sources to such information on WP use and that your military promised not to allow that again. Only a lunatic like you would be in such self denial. :lol:

Yes it is buddy, people see your avatar and think you're a female you're a gay single 30 year old virgin. :lol:

I've gave plenty of sources to such information on WP use and that your military promised not to allow that again. Only a lunatic like you would be in such self denial. :lol:
I showed u geneva conventions. U are a pathological liar with no honor, thats why u will die in migration. Now go back to ur gay friend.

I showed u geneva conventions. U are a pathological liar with no honor, thats why u will die in migration. Now go back to ur gay friend.

Can't refute it yet again Rambo. :rofl:

I'm victorious once again. :partay:

In this forum, there are mostly a bunch of basiji mercenaries members, but they don't represent the Iranian society at all. these scums are less than 5% in Iran. Anyway, decent Iranian members are more than one or two, we have some respected members like Abii, Ahriman, Ghara ghan.
what is basiji.. is it a political party?

Honestly threads like this are what make me love this website. People with an insane variance in how they were raised, who would normally never interact, can share information form a viewpoint they would normally never receive. Getting to read viewpoints from fundamentally religious persons/countries that aren't censored through government or media is eye opening. :cheers: (that is non-alcoholic root beer, just to be safe)

But I digress...
you were doing well till you confessed to drinking root beer.
most pakistanis will spit on your western decadent ways.... coz for them nothing is better than muree beer :astagh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom