What's new

Iran Executes Two for ‘Perversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
#

Really, I must say that I prefer them to be exiled(the open ones) but those who are spreading these kind of acts must be stopped at all cost and you be sure that as long as we are in power they will not get the chance to spread their corruption amongst out people
Qom is greatest source of hiv through sex, hiv doubled in Qom. I don't know why they hang a darvish for being gay.
If it's true what you are saying then it's a big shame for Iranians.

They were working on advancement of their country in nuclear science and whom they killed to be called mercenary killers?

You are just proving that you are a western sell out and a complete traitor to Iran.
you mean advancement of copying Abdlqadir khan tech for making nuclear bombs for mullahs? :lol:

What has been their contribution to the science that you call them scientists?!!!
BTW, they were bunch of mercenary killers who got removed.

but I think mercenaries are the ones who need to change their flag.
and still you call us conspiracy theory supporters. i don't know why it is so strange when someone inside iran support its government.let me tell you , you have no idea what is going on in iran. based on your knowledge about iran more than 40 m people are mercenaries

it is completely possible because he claims to be an Azeri but he cant speak it!
He is anything but azeri

He is a shame to azerbaijan too . Lol

He probably is not gay due to the fact that they have total freedom in MKO

LOL

[quote="haman10, post: 5350835, member: 146319"]

You're a member of MKO org,

it is completely possible because he claims to be an Azeri but he cant speak it!

yeah, probably I am a sunni Bahai darvish israeli agent of Aliev?!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you mean advancement of copying Abdlqadir khan tech for making nuclear bombs for mullahs? :lol:
Iran's new IR-8 centrifuge can enrich uranium 15-16 times faster than IR-1(which was based on AQ khan design)
We also built IR-2M,IR-4 and IR-6

Iran's new IR-8 centrifuge can enrich uranium 15-16 times faster than IR-1(which was based on AQ khan design)
We also built IR-2M,IR-4 and IR-6
mullahs only can operate IR1, and a few of IR2, and both IR1, and IR2 are copy of AQ khan tech.

This Arabian Legend always says "internal matters of Saudi are nobodies business". But he loves poking (or pocking as the illiterate says) his nose into the business of Iran.

Also I agree with other members that rmi5 is a strange case. I believe that he is mentally unbalanced as just a few months ago he was a somewhat patriot Iranian and overnight he turned into a Azeri separatist (who can not speak the language). A person with a normal mind does not change opinions so drastically.

That is a crossdresser, most probably Gay but could also be a straight man with fetish.

That is a transvestite, most probably Gay.

Gays and effeminate man are not synonyms. A hyper macho attitude could be a compensatory behaviour for homosexuality. An example is rampant homosexuality in Pasthuns where it is called "bacchabaji" and has several local quotes like "aana khusbo laga ke" and " Women are for reproduction and men are for pleasuring oneself".

That is called bisexuality, Dumbo.

Sexuality does not come in Black and white Extremes but in shades of Grey.

He openly claimed to be homosexual dumbo.

mullahs only can operate IR1, and a few of IR2, and both IR1, and IR2 are copy of AQ khan tech.
IR-4,IR-6 and IR-8 are installed and are undergoing tests and will enter mass production in a few years(if Rouhani doesn't mess it up)
And the way you are happy about the killing of Iran's loyal top minds, I have not seen in any of IRI opposition(except MKO) not even hard core Shahis support this, and yet you are outraged for the execution of 2 rapists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom