What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

and Bahouz forget to say , why those 2 guys get killed in Border .... simply because they are Pejak members or traffickers ....

everyone knew that regular civilian don't go to borders ....

making claim is easy task ... every one knew this ....

One was a 17 year old girl. The other was a man who crossed from Iran into KRG. Do you have access to ordinary human rights groups and their homepages in Iran? You would be able to read about these incidents then.

Ok, it is hopeless discussing with such people.

Anyway fear Allah (swt) is obviously not something you two do.

I wil leave you with this message to think about.

28tyzox.png

107v388.png

25i3i8h.png

Any one who work against the Islamic republic and the revaluation will be excuted end of story

Yes they are ansar al islam and harakat al ansar

So, if you are a member of these groups then you are automatically executed? Even though you have done nothing wrong? And where is your proof that these people were even members of any of these groups? I have followed the execution cases. Basically none of the cases can provide us with knowledge as to how and why someone becomes the ''enemy of God''. And it is very unfortunate that most of the executed are peaceful political activists trying to promote their lingual and cultural rights. Iran is a big country with many different ethnic groups. It can not continue with these racist and facist policies against its minorities. And it can not hide behind the revolution and the so-called Islamic state forever.

One was a 17 year old girl. The other was a man who crossed from Iran into KRG. Do you have access to ordinary human rights groups and their homepages in Iran? You would be able to read about these incidents then.

so , they shouldn't cross border without permissions .... it is just law in all of world .... if you can't understand the meaning of BORDER , then you deserve to get Shoot ....

and shooting is act of an solders , if he decide , he can shoot them , warn them or act like he doesn't see anything ...

Where is the evidence of those 4 Iranian Arabs being rapists, drug traffickers and murderers as you said then? You said they were that and then I ask you to provide proof and you are unable to do that?!

Why?
They can go back to the Arabian peninsula that's is there homeland if they don't like iran it's like 30% UAE are not arabs and 50% of Kuwait are iranians s you should give them country ha

So, if you are a member of these groups then you are automatically executed? Even though you have done nothing wrong? And where is your proof that these people were even members of any of these groups? I have followed the execution cases. Basically none of the cases can provide us with knowledge as to how and why someone becomes the ''enemy of God''. And it is very unfortunate that most of the executed are peaceful political activists trying to promote their lingual and cultural rights. Iran is a big country with many different ethnic groups. It can not continue with these racist and facist policies against its minorities. And it can not hide behind the revolution and the so-called Islamic state forever.
Will in iran being wahhabi is crime in iran we have hanafi and shafei we won't this terrorist ideology because we are not Afghanistan or Syria and you know they consider shia as kaffir iran is shia with shia leader how we can live with these sect

now , KSA become worry about Shiate Arabs !?

I suppose the true translated of " enmity against God " محاربه and it is an Arabic words and Arabs know its meaning very well , but Al Arabia just play with it

when a criminal committing extreme crimes like murdering , brutal rape , kidnapping , drug trafficking and etc ... court will put him in " محاربه با خدا " category and punish the criminal according of law ...

I suppose even Sunni Sharia have this "enmity with God " category ....

sorry my english is not good ...

What you read is news, it has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia government or people. We all know that the mullah is executing people based on their race and religious beliefs.

I have an honest question though; when the Persian judge indicates that someone is an ''enemy of God'' do you really believe it as a Persian? Or are you intentionally following the order because you simply have no logical reason to execute a person? It seems like most Persians are hiding behind the ''enemy of God'' indication. It is always easy to claim someone is enemy of God.

Ok, it is hopeless discussing with such people.

Anyway fear Allah (swt) is obviously not something you two do.

I wil leave you with this message to think about.

28tyzox.png

don't play with Allah words ... this is old trick boy ...

anyone who committed a crime , should to get his/her punishment ...

Well, it is very fitting because you are lying and you cannot provide proof for your lies about those 4 Shia Arabs being murderers, rapists and drug smugglers as you said.

So that makes you a hypocrite. When you at the same time even use Islam to invent some nonsense about them being "enemies of God" it gets even more worse.

No wonder that you people are getting increasingly more hated by us Muslims for each year. And no wonder that you only number 10% of all Muslims.

Keep executing your own Shia people just because they are not Farsis.

I guess we can start executing the Shias and invent "enemies of God" nonsense about them all to hide the crimes.

I have an honest question though; when the Persian judge indicates that someone is an ''enemy of God'' do you really believe it as a Persian? Or are you intentionally following the order because you simply have no logical reason to execute a person? It seems like most Persians are hiding behind the ''enemy of God'' indication. It is always easy to claim someone is enemy of God.

we believe it as our law ... not as Persian , or Arab or Kurd or Turk ...

I just read your trick you just want use some of those so called Iranian nationalist as your pawn in this thread against "religious guy " ....

Nothing such as persian judge they are from all ethnics such in kermanshah the judges there are kurds

Well, it is very fitting because you are lying and you cannot provide proof for your lies about those 4 Shia Arabs being murderers, rapists and drug smugglers as you said.

So that makes you a hypocrite. When you at the same time even use Islam to invent some nonsense about them being "enemies of God" it gets even more worse.

No wonder that you people are getting increasingly more hated by us Muslims for each year. And no wonder that you only number 10% of all Muslims.

Keep executing your own Shia people just because they are not Farsis.
Shia are growing fast today there are 400 million world wide

You people make up 10% of all Muslims. If we Muslims wanted there would be no Shias left in the next 2 years if we used same tactic and started killing Shias because they were "enemies of God".

You are playing with fire.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom