What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

Nothing such as persian judge they are from all ethnics such in kermanshah the judges there are kurds

Shia are growing fast today there are 400 million world wide

Maybe, maybe not. But the laws are created by Persian nationalists in order to keep all other ethnic groups under control. It is just an extension of the Persian empire. There is no difference between the Shahist Persians and the Mullahi Persians. Both were equally racist towards ethnic minorities. Now, I would not expect the atheist Shah rule to respect ethnic minorities. At the end of the day, it is atheist and the Shah was atheist and secular. He did not have to live up to any moral or religious standards. But one would expect the Islamic nation to be just a little more tolerate and respectful towards the creations of Gods - including differences in ethnicity and language.

i've got it for u ottoman .

i know what to do , looks like you've lost it again .

anyhow you are shame to ottoman empire ... lol

Racism and oppression.

BTi9DmeIEAAlS0L.jpg:large

BTo0v9eCYAAfHrj.jpg:large

BVU-D1pCEAAlRaw.jpg:large

BVEYjuvCAAAn-9y.jpg:large

^^^^ lol this silly person has no idea of what he is posting !!

the pic above is symbolically from uk secret service saying : " sunni muslims can be killed "

so it's message is : killing sunni people is a sin ....

lol at your face

dont feed the troll mate .

Im not bro. I just being little humerous. :)
I find their obsessions with Iran a little amusing. Its like a major part of their identity and culture is grounded upon being anti-Iran zealot.
I never came across such a retarded and backward people, like the ones in that tribal backward peninsula.

Im not bro. I just being little humerous. :)
I find their obsessions with Iran a little amusing. Its like a major part of their identity and culture is grounded upon being anti-Iran zealot.
I never came across such a retarded people, like the ones in that tribal backward peninsula.

they are so much pathetic and blind that cant see the truth , the reality is that thanks to their extremist actions and tribal behavior everyone through out the world is looking at them like terrorists .

which i give them my thumbs up .

just take a look :

saudi regime's human rights crisis

You people make up 10% of all Muslims. If we Muslims wanted there would be no Shias left in the next 2 years if we used same tactic and started killing Shias because they were "enemies of God".

You are playing with fire.

Hey lady,
I wonder why are you so afraid of this news about an enemy of God being executed.
Are you afraid of your self.
You mean you are considering your self being a God's enemy.
Or you are sad about the the one whom has been executed because your habit is to always behead the servants of God while their hands are tied behind.

@Arabian Legend

Time to execute a few majoosi shiite and use the excuse of them being "enemies of God".

What do you say?

We can start with Syria. Do you think that we can find a farsi Kazakh Nomad there? I hear they are dying there in the dozens each month from advisers to volunteer terrorists.

:lol:
Nobody stop you it's already start to kill shia long time for being enemy of god

1. Most people who get the death penalty are Persians.

2. Islamic regime is primarily dominated by Azari, not Persians...Khamenei is Azari, biggest group in the military are Azari, highest-ranking generals are primarily Azari.

3. Ali Shamkhani is an Arab from Ahvaz. From 1997 till 2005 he was Irans defence minister, he is military advisor to Khamenei and currently he is secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran!!!

Ali Shamkhani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. Most people who get the death penalty are Persians.

2. Islamic regime is primarily dominated by Azari, not Persians...Khamenei is Azari, biggest group in the military are Azari, highest-ranking generals are primarily Azari.

3. Ali Shamkhani is an Arab from Ahvaz. From 1997 till 2005 he was Irans defence minister, he is military advisor to Khamenei and currently he is secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran!!!

Ali Shamkhani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1) Do you have any numbers for this? The latest couple of months have been almost concentrated at minority groups.

2) They might be Azari. But even Azaris are oppressed language and culturally wise in Iran. So the elite class Azeris might be in a good position but the population are still oppressed. Other than that, how many times have we heard Khamenei speak Azeri? It almost never happens.

3) Listen, nobody is questioning that both Kurds, Arabs and Azeris can hold high status in the society of Persia. But that does not mean equality or justice for the minority groups. Persian is still the only language in Iran. You can not get education in any other language and political activity to reach language and cultural rights are severely oppressed by the Persian rule.

1) Do you have any numbers for this? The latest couple of months have been almost concentrated at minority groups.

2) They might be Azari. But even Azaris are oppressed language and culturally wise in Iran. So the elite class Azeris might be in a good position but the population are still oppressed. Other than that, how many times have we heard Khamenei speak Azeri? It almost never happens.

3) Listen, nobody is questioning that both Kurds, Arabs and Azeris can hold high status in the society of Persia. But that does not mean equality or justice for the minority groups. Persian is still the only language in Iran. You can not get education in any other language and political activity to reach language and cultural rights are severely oppressed by the Persian rule.

1. I have not found a statistic. But the non-Iranian media always only focuses on death penalty when it is applied on minorities. In 2012 for example about 600 people got the death penalty, how many belonged to the minorities?

2 & 3) I see, for you oppressed means that your language is not allowed in schools and state institutions....if that's what you mean, then yes, you are oppressed and this ia great! Persian is the national language and there is no need for other languages in state institutions! I'm not Persian, I'm Mazandarani, and Mazandarani is also not allowed "officially" and I have no problem with that.
For the last 100 years Kurdish seperatists say Iranian leaders want to wipe out Kurdish identity, but Kurdish identity is very much alive and in the next 100 years it will still be alive.

So keep on dreaming!!!

And by the way, just look:

Seyed Ali Khamenei Meets Basijis of Kermanshah Province - Oct 14, 2011

Next time Kurdish seperatist scum causes trouble, then the Kurdish Basiji will beat their asses up!!! :D

1. I have not found a statistic. But the non-Iranian media always only focuses on death penalty when it is applied on minorities. In 2012 for example about 600 people got the death penalty, how many belonged to the minorities?

2 & 3) I see, for you oppressed means that your language is not allowed in schools and state institutions....if that's what you mean, then yes, you are oppressed and this ia great! Persian is the national language and there is no need for other languages in state institutions! I'm not Persian, I'm Mazandarani, and Mazandarani is also not allowed "officially" and I have no problem with that.
For the last 100 years Kurdish seperatists say Iranian leaders want to wipe out Kurdish identity, but Kurdish identity is very much alive and in the next 100 years it will still be alive.

So keep on dreaming!!!

And by the way, just look:

Seyed Ali Khamenei Meets Basijis of Kermanshah Province - Oct 14, 2011

Next time Kurdish seperatist scum causes trouble, then the Kurdish Basiji will beat their asses up!!! :D

1) Well I have the statistics from 2013. People from Kurdish, Arabic and Baloch cities are over represented. In fact, especially Kurds and Arabs are executed for ''unknown reasons''.

Take a look; Iran Human Rights Documentation Center - IHRDC Chart of Executions by the Islamic Republic of Iran - 2013

2) Yes. For me it means that my language is not allowed when we number some 8-10 million people. There are already too many languages that are about to disappear due to the mentality of nation states. As Kurds, we take pride in our language and it means a lot to us. If you, as a Mazdarani, do not care about pride and your own language that is your decission. I can not force you to fight for your rights. If you willingly fall on your knees and accept Persian supremacy that is your decission. I wish you would not think like that because most Mazandarani are proud people and are proud of their heritage. But again, if you willingly accept that your language is oppressed and forbidden that is your decission - no matter how irrational it might be.

3) It is not about staying alive. This is not about survival. Persians are not my enemies. Why should I fight for my language to stay alive? In fact, all peoples of Iran should encourage each other and help each other to keep the richness of the country alive. If a Kurd can not speak Kurdish, if a Mazandarani can not speak Mazandarani... that is not a shame on the individuals. That is a shame on all of us. And especailly on Persia and its government.

So I am a seperatist for demanding elementary human rights? Mate, the ''seperatist'' propaganda has been used too much. Come up with something new at least.

Racism and oppression.​

BVEYjuvCAAAn-9y.jpg:large

It seems that you really have not any idea about what you just posted.

It means that:
"based on Abd Al-Wahab's books , the leader of Wahabis, wahabis are allowed and need to kill both Shias and sunnis and he was consider all of them as infidel(kafir). after that, they have mentioned one of Abd Al-Wahab's quotes in Arabic as a proof, in which you should be able to understand the Arabic part."
It means that wahabis want to kill Sunnis and Shia and not vice versa .Got it?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom