What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

Baqi sepulcher before wahabi rules

13920119000323_PhotoL.jpg

Baqi sepulcher after wahabi rules

342431181649724510221325242104158551242831.jpg

لعنة الله على عدو اهل البیت!
Wahhabi saudi low lives try to say sectarian started with iranian revolution but who destroyed imam Hussein shrine in the 19 century and killed Shias not low life Wahhabis then they said shia are sectarians

Wahhabi saudi low lives try to say sectarian started with iranian revolution but who destroyed imam Hussein shrine in the 19 century and killed Shias not low life Wahhabis then they said shia are sectarians

They are just depleted marrow as our prophet [S.A.W.A.S] said at the last time there are some faction who are enemy of me and my family, I hate them and ...

Hypocrites.

@BLACKEAGLE himself is the biggest hypocrite you can find on PDF, even admitted it himself.

But how can you change these people, I don’t know why theyr so fucked up.
You're turning into a psychopath. And that's just one of the backlashes of being a traitor and a liar.

I have reached a point I'm sure that lying is part and parcel of your culture and religion (Taqiyah). You people lie allot.

:partay:
Donkey ^^ admitted being a hypocrite yet calls me a traitor and a liar, anyway what meds do you suggest
You're too base to judge people, you lied about your faith and race. Just be yourself lowlife and get help to do that.

You're turning into a psychopath. And that's just one of the backlashes of being a traitor and a liar.

I have reached a point I'm sure that lying is part and parcel of your culture and religion (Taqiyah). You people lie allot.
actaully Wahhabis use taqiyah more than the shia use it

You're too base to judge people, you lied about your faith and race. Just be yourself lowlife and get help to do that.
Lowlife is the one who support terrorism do you have problem to execute terrorists???
maybe if you want to be terrorist so we can execute you like these four rapid dogs????

Can you provide evidence that I lied about religion and race ????

Turkmen part you mean ? that’s just a grandmother, lol. It’s a small part and that is the only part of that ethnicity, don’t speak the language of them. And religion you probably think i’m a Shia, well you people keep obsessing about Sunni-Shia.

That has nothing to do with my previous posts about Arabian-Arab ethnicity and Arabization, even the Egyptian guy disagreed with you about that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom