What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

Why UN has always ignored Iranian genocide of non Shia Muslims and almost daily killings by a dictator regime!
Iranians are worst than Taliban, at least Afghanistan was open to the world media.
This closed state is totally brainwashed, over last 2-3 decades.
And yet, you claim to have been to Iran and to have liked the place. You also claim that you are going there again.

For a country that commits genocide against your kind, you sure are well treated on your trips there.

Batman, let's face it, you're an idiot.

Kill yourself.

Regards.

blablabla, boring useless stuff that I heard so many times, and I don't think you are even an Iranian Kurd....I will not go into a discussion with you. I have already explained everything to you, but, as it is typical for your kind of mindset, you don't react to it and only want to start an endless discussion.

My final note: Ismael Hossein-zadeh is a very smart Iranian Kurd.

Ismael Hossein-zadeh

He is the author of:

The Political Economy of U.S. Militarism

Political-Economy-US-Militarism.jpg

The Political Economy of U.S. Militarism: Ismael Hossein-zadeh: 9780230602281: Amazon.com: Books

He has written a very good article:

The Militarization of the World

A bully or a mafia godfather would never run out of excuses to punish an insubordinate soul in “his territory.” Accordingly, U.S. imperialism has been very creative in invoking all kinds of excuses to punish Iran for its aspirations to national self-determination.

The Militarization of the World » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Read it carefully!

It is unfortunate you feel that way. But I guess it is not unrelated to your mentality of giving up and falling on your knees. Giving up so quickly. If you think carefull and try to analyze your everyday life you will quickly realize that this falling on your knees dominate your life.

Iranian Kurd? All Kurds are Iranian by ethnicity. Just like Balochs, Azeris, Pashto etc. If by 'Iranian' you mean Kurd from Iran then no I am not not. And I could not care less. I do not see Kurds as a spread people. I am a Kurd from North Kurdistan in Turkey and we speak the same language as our people from East Kurdistan in Persia. We have the same customs and traditions. I can speak for them. But you can not with your fall-on-your-knees mentality. You can remain slaves to the Persians for all I care but do not call me a seperatist when I encourage my own rights.

No they shouldn't.

There are more arabs in the United States than there are in Iran. Should arabs go to publicly funded schools and demand to be thought in Arabic? What about the other 100+ minorities that make up the United States?

My little brother grew up in Canada. He can speak English and Persian. He can read and write both English and Persian (although his Persian writing skills are extremely limited, but he can still read and speak). That's because we sent him to an Iranian school after his regular school hours. Japanese, Koreans and all other minorities in Canada can and do the same thing. Alternatively, they may choose not to do so and have their kids grow up with one primary language and one secondary language where he/she can speak it, but not be able to write and read that particular language.

In any case, Iran is no different than hundreds of other countries in the world.

Are Arabs native to USA? Have Arabs and Americans been living together for centuries and maybe millenias? Do Arabs and Americans share the same lingual group?

You can not compare it to USA. And even in USA, there are Arab schools. Private schools. In most of Europe there are Arab, Turkish, Kurdish and Persians schools. Publicly funded. I have been to many of them here in Europe. And that is despite the fact that minority groups do not even make up 5% in total of the whole population.

How many Kurdish schools are there in Persia? None.

There is no logical explanation as to why Persia refuses its minority groups their lingual and cultural rights. It is pure racism and supremacist mentality. You should not be defending it. You live in Canada where there are two official languages.

There is nowhere in the world where a 10% of the population is unable to open schools in their native countries.

Last edited:
:blah::blah::blah:
Instead of admitting your fault, you started to talk unrelated propaganda non sense again.
Without any doubt, Saudi Arabia is the most important source of sectarianism and terrorism in the world, and you are blaming mullahs? very funny. If you were defending a country like Switzerland by your post, I could have understood it, but it's hilarious when KSA propagandists try to blame others for being sectarian and ...

You ran out of the argument that proves how sectarian the mullah is? You have no comment to say on the rest of the pics. Lol. Second, There was no sectarianism before Khomaini came to power and these aren't my words period. Here in KSA Shia have their own courts and places of worship built by the GOVERNMENT so no chance of blaming KSA of being sectarian. On the other hand, Sunnis in Iran can't have their places of worship. Go find me a Mosque in Tehran. You will not find like you didn't find the lies that you attributed to Ibn Abud-AlWhaab. Big Lol again.

@Bahoz
In Iran, Kurdish and Azeri are taught in private institutions, in my own university there are weekly classes for education of Kurdish and Azeri languages.

But about government funded education, it's written in our constitution and there is no legal problems with that. But the reason that it's not implemented yet goes back to faults that our education system had in past years, some of them solved, some still exist.

Rohani has promised to establish cultural centers for Azeri and Kurdish languages that will focus on preserving and teaching them to minorities. They may have education of their native language in schools, besides Persian which is lingua franca and official language of Iran.

The point is that Iran stirs sectarianism in the region and elsewhere to the point that they make lies and deceive people by brainwashing and fabrication. Attributing words to Mohammed Ibn Abud-AlWahab is not something new that the mullas do. I have already provided the source where you can either confirm or deny what has been written on that pic. Just admit its not there and move on. Also the pics I posted prove that Iran is sectarian and racist toward Afghans, Turks, Kurds and Arabs.

We execute every one who try to spread wahhabi ideology like a dog do you have problem with that ??
Wahhabi blood like a dog blood

@Bahoz
In Iran, Kurdish and Azeri are taught in private institutions, in my own university there are weekly classes for education of Kurdish and Azeri languages.

But about government funded education, it's written in our constitution and there is no legal problems with that. But the reason that it's not implemented yet goes back to faults that our education system had in past years, some of them solved, some still exist.

Rohani has promised to establish cultural centers for Azeri and Kurdish languages that will focus on preserving and teaching them to minorities. They may have education of their native language in schools, besides Persian which is lingua franca and official language of Iran.

I know a lot of Kurds who live in Iran. None of them were able to be taught, not even in private schools, in Kurdish. I do not know if that has changed to be honest. Last I kept an update with these things were no more than a week ago. Various human rights organisations and activists were saying it was not becoming better under Rohani. In fact, many argue that it might have become worser.

But listen, Kurds and Azeris are not guests in Iran. They are not some people who just came 20 years ago. They are native to the area. Private institution is not a solution. Only being able to have language classes in uni is not a solution. When I speak of mother tongue education I mean mother tongue education. In elementary school.

I really do not understand why I am constantly being made aware that Persian is the official language of Iran. I understand it and I do not dispute it. I have been saying this the last 4-5 pages. I really do not understand what is so frightening about having minority languages preserved.

You ran out of the argument that proves how sectarian the mullah is? You have no comment to say on the rest of the pics. Lol. Second, There was no sectarianism before Khomaini came to power and these aren't my words period. Here in KSA Shia have their own courts and places of worship built by the GOVERNMENT so no chance of blaming KSA of being sectarian. On the other hand, Sunnis in Iran can't have their places of worship. Go find me a Mosque in Tehran. You will not find like you didn't find the lies that you attributed to Ibn Abud-AlWhaab. Big Lol again.
Iran is shia country so they should obey our rule our they can go to other country no Wahhabism in our country and about sectiarian it started when Abdul wahhab started to destroy shia and Sufi places of worship

I love it to see how Kurdish Basiji are fighting dirty seperatist scumbags!!!

Minorities? Cultural Centers? All this sounds as if Kurds are just a bunch of immigrants that recently immigrated to the country. Kurds have lived on these lands for thousands of years.. for some reason you people keep forgetting this.
Yekhode Farsi harf bezan bebinam. Nazaret dar morede shanse Iran dar jame jahani chie?

Let's see if this guy is from where he says he is.

Iran is shia country so they should obey our rule our they can go to other country no Wahhabism in our country and about sectiarian it started when Abdul wahhab started to destroy shia and Sufi places of worship

Baqi sepulcher before wahabi rules

13920119000323_PhotoL.jpg

Baqi sepulcher after wahabi rules

342431181649724510221325242104158551242831.jpg

لعنة الله على عدو اهل البیت!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom