What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

^^ yep you are so social !!

lolz , provide links first .

second a-rab , my computer is made in IRAN !!! you go make mineral water .

That is why it is so shit than and slow.

:lol:

Just like all the rest crap that is produced in your country.

They are f.ucked up because they are a feudal and tribal society. They are colonized by a single family, but are too retarded to do anything about it.

Everyday "KSA" is getting more and more irrelevant and this is the trend they are desperately fighting, by spreading their violence and terrorism in Iraq and Syria.
The Al Saud rulers are completey f.ucked but now even the society is rottening from within.

Last time I checked Saudi Arabia a 28millions are a head of Iran big time in HD.

well good for you cause u dont produce shyt !

bye

Yes, we just have the biggest firm in the Middle East and the most valuable firm in the world in KSA. We can't compete with your shitty cars and imaginary drones and "fighter jets" - that is right.:lol:

SABIC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Aramco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you ever seen Facebook or Twitter in your life?

HEY, do you know where I can buy an "Iranian computer"?:lol: When I buy an Iranian computer do I also get a poster of the GRAND AYATOLLAH KHAMENEI? I mean just like when you buy the PS4 you also get a controller in the package.

We Saudi Arabians are poor people. Only 3 times richer than the average Iranian. That is not good enough.

Yes, we just have the biggest firm in the Middle East and the most valuable firm in the world in KSA. We can't compete with your shitty cars and imaginary drones and "fighter jets" - that is right

are u okey ? are u on medication or sth ? o_Oo_Oo_O

omg !!! :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: @mohsen @Ostad@iranigirl2 @SOHEIL @rmi5 and finally @the whole world !!!

:rofl::rofl:

Saudi Aramco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yep i remember that name :

Hack on Saudi Aramco hit 30,000 workstations, oil firm admits • The Register

:rofl::rofl:

HEY, do you know where I can buy an Iranian computer?

به وب سایت رسمی شرکت ارتباط ایرانیان اروند(دیمو) خوش آمدید...!

bye

next. :rofl::rofl:

okey its time for the fifa world cup draw .

chao for now hater.

haman10 you are arguing with people who have built several drones and satellites in their delusions, pointless.

haman10 you are arguing with people who have built several drones and satellites in their delusions, pointless.

Saudi Arabia has built 28 different drones and 14 satellites in which 12 are orbiting in space. We have discussed them here in PDF for a reference you need to check out Arab Defense section. But the Q is how many satellites does Iran have? Only 1 if Im not mistaken.

Saudi Arabia has built 28 different drones and 14 satellites in which 12 are orbiting in space. We have discussed them here in PDF for a reference you need to check out Arab Defense section. But the Q is how many satellites does Iran have? Only 1 if Im not mistaken.
great post i think its from One Thousand and One Nights.;)

Wrong, Mohammed Ibn Abdu Al-Wahab is a Sunni Hanbli himself. He wrote only one book during his life time called the book of Tawheed and he never said what's written on that envelope. Here is the link to the book, find me where he said such a thing if you can. You will not find it I dare you so to save your time. What to say is sectarianism what the mullah feeds you mede you lying on his name.

Also you ignored the rest of the pics I posted in my OP because they show how racist Mullahstan is toward non Persians.

Honestly, I don't give a rats a$$ about what he has said, but if you are interested, you can look up the picture again, they have mentioned the reference as well.
Anyway, my point was showing you and others the real meaning and point of that picture, and avoid members to be falsified about it.

Yes. For me it means that my language is not allowed when we number some 8-10 million people. There are already too many languages that are about to disappear due to the mentality of nation states. As Kurds, we take pride in our language and it means a lot to us. If you, as a Mazdarani, do not care about pride and your own language that is your decission. I can not force you to fight for your rights. If you willingly fall on your knees and accept Persian supremacy that is your decission. I wish you would not think like that because most Mazandarani are proud people and are proud of their heritage. But again, if you willingly accept that your language is oppressed and forbidden that is your decission - no matter how irrational it might be.

Falling on knees....you obviously don't understand the concept of a nation state. Falling on knees would mean that my language is generally forbidden, that my customs are forbidden...and nothing of that exists in Iran (except partly for Bahais). In a modern nation state, all state institutions have to use one single language/dialect, only then you have a functioning state...so that a Kurd can talk, work or trade with a Baluchi.

Germany has many different dialects und sub-dialects. But in all official state institutions only standard German is allowed, school teaching only in standard German. In Bavarian schools you additionaly learn 2 hours a week Bavarian, but the general lessons are still all in standard German. So is Germany an oppressive state???

And don't talk about "we Kurds"....you don't represent "the" Kurds...you and Kurds with your mindset are only a small (but very vocal) minority. Most Kurds think totally different than you!!!

Just look how the great Kurdish people love the leader!!!

Sayyed Ali Khamenei Visits Kurdistan Province, Iran [Eng Subs]

Iran's leader Ali Khamenei visits the Sunni Province of Kurdistan of Iran (English Subtitles)

[kurdish] Tribute to Imam Khamenei H A ShiaTV net

And here an arctile about Kurdish IRGC and Basij (I don't know if you can read it)

اشراف اطلاعاتی سپاه در کردستان - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

IRGC units in kurdish areas are made up of 90% Kurds. They are different than other IRGC units, their name is beitolmoghadass, and they are totally meshed with the Basij. There are 400,000 Kurdish Basijis and they have operation centers across the kurdish areas, at the borders, in every village, everywhere! This provides immense stability in kurdish areas, but it also provides intelligence about what is going on in Iraqi-Kurdistan, so that the Kurdish IRGC can effectively fight dirty PJAK seperatists which are based in North-Iraq!!!

So a Kurd can not talk two different languages? Most European states have more than one language operating in the official institutions. Minority groups can have mother tongue education for free even though they make up only 0.5% of the total population. Leaflets, books, instructions in official buildings are all multilingual.

An Islamic state can never be a nation state. Either you are a nation state or an Islamic state. The Islamic state of Persia is a big contradiction in itself.

And yes, you are falling on your kness if you are not ready to fight for your cultural and lingual rights. Again, that is your decission. But you have no right to call me a seperatist because I insist on my rights as a human being. I am not here to advocate the divsission of Iran. If you can not see the fundemental difference in advocating ethnic group rights and advocating nationalist seperatirsm, you still have a lot to learn.

And you have no right to speak for Kurds. I can speak for Kurds who like myself struggle for our rights, which fortunately the majority does. And you can seak for the mazandarani who have fallen on their knees and become active supporters of a regime that is actively oppressing you - willingly. And we see the results of that in 3/4 parts of Kurdistan where restrictions on our rights are being lifted gradually. But such restrictions are not being lifted in Iran because of a racist and brutal regime. But one would be a fool to believe that the regime can keep on with this policy forever.

400.00 Kurdish baisj? Neutral source please.

Thanks for the polite language.
I don't think you have a section of ICC in your home for the evidences to be provided directly at you.
But for the instant relief you can drink some cold water.

You're still ignoring the question, are you claiming to not know why they were charged? I'm referring to the several people on here who claimed they committed severe crimes.

Please show us any reference.

Back
Top Bottom