What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

First of all we have won a World Cup match.
And second of all, a laughing stock is someone who looses 8-0 in a World Cup match. LOL 8-0ers. Thats what we call you ;)

Now I gotta go. Tata

LOL you have only won 1 World Cup match. See my post.

And unlike KSA you have never advanced outside the group stages. So much for that.

Not going to happen in your life time either with all due probability.

Germany went all the way to the final that tournament (2002).

Anyway if you get 1 single point out of those 3 matches in the group stage that would be a HUGE success for you.

LOL you have only won 1 World Cup match. See my post.

And unlike KSA you have never advanced outside the group stages. So much for that.

Not going to happen in your life time either with all due probability.

Germany went all the way to the final that tournament (2002).

Anyway if you get 1 single point out of those 3 matches in the group stage that would be a HUGE success for you.

Anyone in any tournament playing KSA will go to the final, from the spiritual boost of the KSA goals

:lol:

Speaking about infrastructure then your Kazakh nomad shithole resembles Somalia compared to the infrastructure in KSA, donkey eater. Learn to built toilettes first and then speak.

:lol:

A few earthquakes and nothing will be left of your Mullah pariah state.

U foolish before Islam worshiped wooden bat and stoned bat in your tribales and kabba instead GOD.But Iranian were always deist and they never was pagan.Iranian were zoroastrian and worshiped God but u after prophet Ibrahim [S.A.A] who broke idols started to worship idol and were kaffir.U just killed each other in tribal warfare and worshiped idol and many times tried to martyr Prophet [S.A.A] but u could not and finally prophet [S.A.A] defeated your pagan lords like abu sofian and abu lahab.so don`t call Iranian majoosi which means pagan and stars worshiper

@
Bahoz

I dont know you wanna just find something to criticize Iran or you are talking honestly.
but this is the rights of minorities in Iran.

The Constitution of Iran guarantees freedom of cultural expression and linguistic diversity. Many Iranian provinces have radio and television stations in local language or dialect. School education is in Persian, the official language, but use of regional languages is allowed under the constitution of the Islamic Republic, and Azeri language and culture is studied at universities and other institutions of higher education.[13] Article 15 of the constitution states:

“ The Official Language and script of Iran, the lingua franca of its people, is Persian. Official documents, correspondence, and texts, as well as text-books, must be in this language and script. However, the use of regional and tribal languages in the press and mass media, as well as for teaching of their literature in schools, is allowed in addition to Persian ”
Further, Article 19 of the Iranian constitution adds:

“ All people of Iran, whatever the ethnic group or tribe to which they belong, enjoy equal rights; color, race, language, and the like, do not bestow any privilege. ”
There is in fact, a considerable publication (book, newspaper, etc.) taking place in the two largest minority languages in the Azerbaijani language and Kurdish, and in the academic year 2004–05 B.A. programmes in the Azerbaijani language and literature (in Tabriz) and in the Kurdish language and literature (in Sanandaj) are offered in Iran for the very first time.[14] In addition, Payame Noor University, which has 229 campuses and nearly 190000 students throughout the country, in 2008 declared that Arabic will be the "second language" of the university, and that all its services will be offered in Arabic, concurrent with Persian.[15]

Regional and local radio programmes are broadcast in Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Azerbaijani, Baluchi, Bandari, Persian, Kurdish, Mazandarani, Pashtu, Turkoman, Turkish and Urdu.

Jalal Talabani leader of the Iraqi Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), in a 1998 interview, contrasted the situation in Iran with that of Turkey, with respect to Kurds:

“ Iran never tried to obliterate the Kurd's identity. There is a province in Iran called Kordestan province. The Iranian name their planes after the province in Iran [including Kordestan]"

Last edited:
lol you played with belgium and morroco !!

with played with portugal , mexico and italy !! :D :D

you looserz , go lose 8-0 ! :D

and btw internet here is better than the most dark regime of the world .

A-rab

lol you played with belgium and morroco !!

with played with portugal , mexico and italy !! :D :D

you looserz , go lose 8-0 ! :D

and btw internet here is better than the most dark regime of the world .

A-rab

LOL. Belgium, Morocco AND NETHERLANDS. And we advanced and did not loose one single game. Something you have never done.

:D

Sure it is A-zeri! I am sure that you are sitting on a 15 year old computer with a internet speed that is as fast as a snail.

Facebook and Twitter banned.:lol:

The holy cow regime that you support must be really afraid of something.

On the other hand KSA is one of the most active countries in the world in terms of social media only behind USA I believe and a few Scandinavian countries.

It seems that you really have not any idea about what you just posted.

It means that:
"based on Abd Al-Wahab's books , the leader of Wahabis, wahabis are allowed and need to kill both Shias and sunnis and he was consider all of them as infidel(kafir). after that, they have mentioned one of Abd Al-Wahab's quotes in Arabic as a proof, in which you should be able to understand the Arabic part."
It means that wahabis want to kill Sunnis and Shia and not vice versa .Got it?

Wrong, Mohammed Ibn Abdu Al-Wahab is a Sunni Hanbli himself. He wrote only one book during his life time called the book of Tawheed and he never said what's written on that envelope. Here is the link to the book, find me where he said such a thing if you can. You will not find it I dare you so to save your time. What to say is sectarianism what the mullah feeds you mede you lying on his name.

Also you ignored the rest of the pics I posted in my OP because they show how racist Mullahstan is toward non Persians.

Last edited:
LOL. Belgium, Morocco AND NETHERLANDS. And we advanced and did not loose one single game. Something you have never done.

:D

Sure it is A-zeri! I am sure that you are sitting on a 15 year old computer with a internet speed that is as fast as a snail.

Facebook and Twitter banned.:lol:

The holy cow regime that you support must be really afraid of something.

On the other hand KSA is one of the most active countries in the world in terms of social media only behind USA I believe and a few Scandinavian countries.

Yes, sure.

^^ yep you are so social !!

lolz , provide links first .

second a-rab , my computer is made in IRAN !!! you go make mineral water .

Also you ignored the rest of the pics I posted in my OP because they show how racist Mullahstan is toward non Persians.
silly , we are non-persian iranian !! both of us silly .

go cry somewhere else baby doll

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom