What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

Enimity against GOD? Is this news really true Iranian friends?
Cos GOD will laugh at the idiocity of the people who executed people in his name.

Enimity against GOD? Is this news really true Iranian friends?
Cos GOD will laugh at the idiocity of the people who executed people in his name.

well mate , to shorten it , NO !

i really dont have enough ATPs to prove the opposite but all i can tell is that this thread is made by hatred .

just look who created it

Saudis suspend sword execution for not enough executioners!
Saudis suspend sword execution for not enough executioners

Saudis-suspend-sword-execution-for-not-enough-executioners1.jpg

Date:11 March 2013

Another liar. That is from Malaysia or Indonesia. Certainly not KSA.

Probable double user as well.

How pathetic. Worry about your own Mullahistan in this thread and their many crimes.

@Zakii @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz yet another possible farsi troll on the loose.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa

now , KSA become worry about Shiate Arabs !?

In Bahrain, they accuse those same Shiite Arabs of being agents of Iran. In Saudi Arabia they are repressed as hell too, facing the same charges and accusations. Even some Saudi members joking about purging KSA from Shias.
But in Ahvaz they feel sorry for a few prisoners facing death penalty for a crime. LMAO comedy...:omghaha:

@Islam shall be the winner

Half of all your pictures are not from KSA and you made up lies as usually. Those 4 executed in the first photo you posted troll were 4 Yemeni murderers and drug smugglers. Everybody that googles the photo would know.

@Zakii @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz possible troll on the loose.

Miss Al-hasani which Pictures are you exactly talking about ?!
I'd heard before that you always keep your ears blocked when you open your mouth but I never knew you close your eyes whenever you read and write, baby.

A-zeri the picture is not from KSA. That is the point. Hence he is posting nonsense. Just like his other double user previously where half of his posts were not even from KSA.

Everyone googling those pictures would realize it.

Those clowns think they can fool people around here.

Anyway the moderators will have a field day. I smell farsi double users. One was banned yesterday too.

:lol:

"A-zeri the picture is not from KSA"

okey A-RAB ottoman ! you know better than the link . go clear your blocked ears and eyes ,

they are blocked by hatred .

well mate , to shorten it , NO !

i really dont have enough ATPs to prove the opposite but all i can tell is that this thread is made by hatred .

just look who created it

Links and thread starter are another thing. I simply hope its not true my friend.

trolling a-rab says : "google the picture "

what a cheap talk !! :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom