What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

No one can divide Iran and Persian will remain official language get used to it minority retards. By the way I am half Kurdish / Persian but I speak Persian and identify as Iranian so should the rest of you.

1) Well I have the statistics from 2013. People from Kurdish, Arabic and Baloch cities are over represented. In fact, especially Kurds and Arabs are executed for ''unknown reasons''.

Take a look; Iran Human Rights Documentation Center - IHRDC Chart of Executions by the Islamic Republic of Iran - 2013

2) Yes. For me it means that my language is not allowed when we number some 8-10 million people. There are already too many languages that are about to disappear due to the mentality of nation states. As Kurds, we take pride in our language and it means a lot to us. If you, as a Mazdarani, do not care about pride and your own language that is your decission. I can not force you to fight for your rights. If you willingly fall on your knees and accept Persian supremacy that is your decission. I wish you would not think like that because most Mazandarani are proud people and are proud of their heritage. But again, if you willingly accept that your language is oppressed and forbidden that is your decission - no matter how irrational it might be.

3) It is not about staying alive. This is not about survival. Persians are not my enemies. Why should I fight for my language to stay alive? In fact, all peoples of Iran should encourage each other and help each other to keep the richness of the country alive. If a Kurd can not speak Kurdish, if a Mazandarani can not speak Mazandarani... that is not a shame on the individuals. That is a shame on all of us. And especailly on Persia and its government.

So I am a seperatist for demanding elementary human rights? Mate, the ''seperatist'' propaganda has been used too much. Come up with something new at least.
1. Most people who get the death penalty are Persians.

2. Islamic regime is primarily dominated by Azari, not Persians...Khamenei is Azari, biggest group in the military are Azari, highest-ranking generals are primarily Azari.

3. Ali Shamkhani is an Arab from Ahvaz. From 1997 till 2005 he was Irans defence minister, he is military advisor to Khamenei and currently he is secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran!!!

Ali Shamkhani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was Khomeini Azari?

Last edited:
1) Do you have any numbers for this? The latest couple of months have been almost concentrated at minority groups.

2) They might be Azari. But even Azaris are oppressed language and culturally wise in Iran. So the elite class Azeris might be in a good position but the population are still oppressed. Other than that, how many times have we heard Khamenei speak Azeri? It almost never happens.

3) Listen, nobody is questioning that both Kurds, Arabs and Azeris can hold high status in the society of Persia. But that does not mean equality or justice for the minority groups. Persian is still the only language in Iran. You can not get education in any other language and political activity to reach language and cultural rights are severely oppressed by the Persian rule.
Every body have right to learn there own language but get education from elementary school to university there is no such thing in America and Canada you can study french or Spanish but the education there from primary to university is in English

No one can divide Iran and Persian will remain official language get used to it minority retards. By the way I am half Kurdish / Persian but I speak Persian and identify as Iranian so should the rest of you.

Was Khomeini Azari?
Imam Khomeini was from India but his family came from imam musa al kazim

Staff writer, Al Arabiya News
Thursday, 5 December 2013

2134w49.jpg

The authorities have not yet handed the bodies of the activists to their families. (File photo: Reuters)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New.../05/Iran-executes-Ahwazi-Arab-activists-.html

The terror and un-Islamic Mullah regime at it again.

Enmity against God.

Nonsense.

Iran is progressing in science and technology. It should keep itself away from such nonsense Islamic act and focus on Human right.

Enmity against God.

Nonsense.

Iran is progressing in science and technology. It should keep itself away from such nonsense Islamic act and focus on Human right.
Yes it's nonsense these were members of terrorist group and now they are in hellfire Saudis low life try to show that iranian government doesn't execute persians or shia they try to say iranian government execute people based on their race or ethnic

Yes it's nonsense these were members of terrorist group

Had their crime (Crime of Involvement in any terrorist incident) been proved? If yes than it is OK else Nonsense.

DO not compare your country with other other Islamic extremist countries. You guys have a rich culture. If you commit yourself to Human right, you are going to gain a lot in terms of respect from International community. If you hang the people without having proper justification of this highest punishment, it will affect adversely to your reputation and moral of your country.

Last edited:

Had their crime (Crime of Involvement in any terrorist incident) been proved? If yes than it is OK else Nonsense.

DO not compare your country with other other Islamic extremist country. You guys have a rich culture. If you commit yourself to Human right, you are going to gain a lot in terms of respect from International community. If you hang the people without having proper justification of this highest punishment, it will affect adversely to your reputation and moral of your country.

Thanks for the comment,
Right now Iran is Located in the middle of hell, considering what is happening to the civilians in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, ... and if you don't hear an explosion in every hour from Iran you should understand why you see these propaganda in the news.
Meanwhile in Islam, Written in Holy Quran if a person (you read it a terrorist) kills innocent people he is considered the enemy of God.

Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, ... and if you don't hear an explosion in every hour from Iran you should understand why you see these propaganda in the news.

Is the situation so worse in Iran? An explosion every Hour? I do not think so.

If the person hanged were involvement in some terrorist activity than their execution is Justified and not otherwise.

If the person hanged were involvement in some terrorist activity than their execution is Justified and not otherwise.

Oh you misunderstood me. Excuse me for that,
I was trying to say the same guys in those countries are trying their best to destabilize Iran too but security forces are preventing them. Hence you see Iranians are living in the Island of Stability in the middle of such condition.

Was Khomeini Azari?

Since you dont speak Kurdish, you can not really speak for the Kurds.

I am not here to change the official language. It can remain Persian. But all minority groups should have the right to be taught in their mother language without any restrictions. The reason you do not speak Kurdish is exactly due to oppression of Kurdish. There is a direct causality between people not speaking their mother tongue and the oppression of that mother tongue by the Persian state.

None of the executed were tried for terrorist activity. Persia is using the terrorist card just like USA and other countries use it - for their own political agenda. I already uploaded the data sheet with executed people.

Hey lady,
I wonder why are you so afraid of this news about an enemy of God being executed.
Are you afraid of your self.
You mean you are considering your self being a God's enemy.
Or you are sad about the the one whom has been executed because your habit is to always behead the servants of God while their hands are tied behind.

LMAO, quit being moronic and provide evidence they committed crimes from any site. He's not asking a difficult question.

LMAO, quit being moronic and provide evidence they committed crimes from any site. He's not asking a difficult question.

Thanks for the polite language.
I don't think you have a section of ICC in your home for the evidences to be provided directly at you.
But for the instant relief you can drink some cold water.

troll is you and your racist friends , he is just pointing to life realities in your dictatorship .

period

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom