What's new

Iran executes Ahwazi Arab activists accused of "enmity against God"

In Bahrain, they accuse those same Shiite Arabs of being agents of Iran. In Saudi Arabia they are repressed as hell too, facing the same charges and accusations. Even some Saudi members joking about purging KSA from Shias.
But in Ahvaz they feel sorry for a few prisoners facing death penalty for a crime. LMAO comedy...:omghaha:

Hypocrites.

@BLACKEAGLE himself is the biggest hypocrite you can find on PDF, even admitted it himself.

But how can you change these people, I don’t know why theyr so fucked up.

^^^ where are the links to the pics ?

troll !!

post reported , we provide links

Hypocrites.

@BLACKEAGLE himself is the biggest hypocrite you can find on PDF, even admitted it himself.

But how can you change these people, I don’t know why theyr so fucked up.

They are f.ucked up because they are a feudal and tribal society. They are colonized by a single family, but are too retarded to do anything about it.

Everyday "KSA" is getting more and more irrelevant and this is the trend they are desperately fighting, by spreading their violence and terrorism in Iraq and Syria.
The Al Saud rulers are completey f.ucked but now even the society is rottening from within.

:lol:
Remove your own wannabe Arab farsi Mullah's that have ruled you as holy sheep for 35 years first. Before you were ruled by an officer-son that made himself "royal" overnight:lol:

KSA is prospering on every field while your shithole is having one economical crisis after the other. Let us see if you stop being a pariah state now when the world powers have used you once again. Although I have my reservations.

Did you chant "death to America or Israel" this Friday or has that suddenly stopped too?

AMERICAN FREEDOM by BARBARA: World View: Saudi Arabia Is Running Out of Swordsmen to Behead People

SaudiSwordsAP.jpg

Sword dancing after behead!

Clown, the picture has nothing to do with either KSA or Germany. Nice try though. Some idiots might fall into your trap. Until they google the picture that is.:omghaha:

Should you not engage in gay activities somewhere else instead of calling men for "baby". Go enjoy the company of some male friend outside the forum.

You are welcome.

"To be or not to be" is not the major question anymore but the huge dilemma here is "who am I talking to?"
A pure Retard.

KSA the wealthiest oil state is prospering so much, they cant even build proper infrastructure to contain all the damages of floods. It is prospering so much that A THIRD of its populations are expatriates, working as slaves. Oh wow it is prospering :omghaha:
Thats just a few examples.
What an incompetent bunch idiots lol

If you had even A TENTH of sanctions that is now placed on Iran, you camel f.uckers would crumble in less than an hour.

A-zeri the picture is not from KSA. That is the point. Hence he is posting nonsense. Just like his other double user previously where half of his posts were not even from KSA.

Everyone googling those pictures would realize it.

Those clowns think they can fool people around here.

Anyway the moderators will have a field day. I smell farsi double users. One was banned yesterday too.

Everyday U behead tens person in your cities or in your tribals.It is very clear and everybody know

guys let them talk as much as shyt they want , let them show how much they hate ...

doesnt change the fact that they are a retarded dictatorship regime killing own and regional countries peoples .

doesnt change the fact they are just a retarded country selling oil . doesnt change the fact that iran produces 2 times more science than the whole arab "world" let vahibistan alone .

doesnt change a million fact .

let them spew their hatred as much as they want .

still they are disgusting racist retards who live in 2nd century

Speaking about infrastructure then your Kazakh nomad shithole resembles Somalia compared to the infrastructure in KSA, donkey eater. Learn to built toilettes first and then speak.
A few earthquakes and nothing will be left of your country.

post reported @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Zakii

Speaking about infrastructure then your Kazakh nomad shithole resembles Somalia compared to the infrastructure in KSA, donkey eater. Learn to built toilettes first and then speak.

By the way baby, who is that Retard in your avatar?

This was fun. Sometimes you gotta ventilate. lolz
Now if you excuse me, I have more exciting things to do. I remind all Iranians that the World Cup draw is in 1,5 hours! :D

Yet to win more than 1 World Cup match if I remember correctly and to advance outside the group stage.:lol:

Would be a laughing stock yet again.

Yet to win more than 1 World Cup match if I remember correctly.:lol:

Would be a laughing stock yet again.

First of all we have won a World Cup match.
And second of all, a laughing stock is someone who looses 8-0 in a World Cup match. For all the losses in our World Cup history, never have we experiences such a embarassing and humiliating defeat in front of the whole world.
LOL 8-0ers. Thats what we call you ;)

Now I gotta go. Tata

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom