What's new

Iranian poet executed for 'waging war on God'

For some real fools like this @peacefan guy, whom I see blathering around just too much these days:
Every damn retard terrorist, who wraps a suicide belt, exploding or trying to explode innocent people is considered to be the ENEMY OF GOD, and his damn crap action, is considered as WAGING WAR ON GOD, according to Islamic laws.
So please cut the crap loose, or else we can generously gift you these BLOWING UP POETS.

with all due respect, he went against the government, not against Allah. or i might grant you your point.

thanks for agreeing with me half-way in any case.
That's just a phrase.

The crime could be murder, rape, drug offenses, terrorism... It's a theocracy so that phrase is a required add on in their eyes.

I did not watch the movie but i have read about the Original Roman Emperor Caligula:azn:.He was an interesting(if that is the word for it) man.
Btw I didn't know there was a movie so Thanks I'l watch it later:dirol:
He literally waged war on Poseidon

Don't watch it.It's basically **** despite having Peter O'Toole (never understood how he agreed to play in...that)

That's just a phrase.

The crime could be murder, rape, drug offenses, terrorism... It's a theocracy so that phrase is a required add on in their eyes.
one that in my perhaps naive/uninformed eyes would seem like stealing the authority of Allah, whom I trust to be a kind and good God. peace be unto Mohammed the Prophet too, in my view.

terrorists must die. end of discussion.
not in my view. terrorists just have to be shown the light. the pure white light of wisdom, that is near to Allah i think.

This is moronic to say the least. No-one has the right to give punishment in the name of God !

This is moronic to say the least. No-one has the right to give punishment in the name of God !

one has right to do so if the terrorist is being financed by our enemies in the region. who cares about god? the terrorists got to die.

one has right to do so if the terrorist is being financed by our enemies in the region. who cares about god? the terrorists got to die.

If it is terrorist related offence, we do not need to wait till hanging. Encounters are there.
THe article looked like the man was killed for Blasphemy.

Kuwait, authorities have zeroed in on any perceived criticism of Islam, and a number of tweeters have been jailed for posting comments deemed offensive to the emir.

L O L criticizing American appointed Emir of Kuwait is criticizing Islam missed byAl Jazeera hanging of terrorist in Iran picked up by Al Jazeera priceless.

If it is terrorist related offence, we do not need to wait till hanging. Encounters are there.
THe article looked like the man was killed for Blasphemy.

if they propagate hate and terrorism they deserve to be killed. and saudis must be the last to talk about human rights and all these nonsense, this is our country we do what we want, none of anyone's business.

if they propagate hate and terrorism they deserve to be killed. and saudis must be the last to talk about human rights and all these nonsense, this is our country we do what we want, none of anyone's business.

We are all on a International forum, and we shall discuss Saudi topic elsewhere when the topic demands. If he is involved in "real terrorism" in which he was involved of planning or killing people, then he deserved to be hanged.
If he is involved in hate propaganda, I do not believe he is to be killed or hanged. Its their right to write. No one, even the Supreme Leader have a right to kill a person for offense against God.

We are all on a International forum, and we shall discuss Saudi topic elsewhere when the topic demands. If he is involved in "real terrorism" in which he was involved of planning or killing people, then he deserved to be hanged.
If he is involved in hate propaganda, I do not believe he is to be killed or hanged. Its their right to write. No one, even the Supreme Leader have a right to kill a person for offense against God.

u r on an international forum alright, but ur opinion doesnt matter, never forget that. lol god god god god u r killing me man! prove me the existence of "god" and then we'll talk about that subject. dont bring superstitious nonsense into discussion if u want to be taken seriously!

Dude, Saudi Arabia doesn't execute people for being enemy of God, amputation, stoning, discrimination against minorities, social classification, media censorship. Iran execute people based on their religious belief and identity. Iran just allowed musical instrumented to be played on National TV. Now come on what a hell on earth. And you come here accusing innocents of being terrorists just because you disagree with what they write?

Back
Top Bottom