What's new

Retired Arab teacher humiliates Iranian Mullah "President"

ah this shameful sicky friend of Khamenei. man, you destroyed my evening... now i am thinking about this monster.

@Jessica_L
look at this thread these mulsims are fighting with each other.
you will rarely see a turk,indonesian or malaysian fighting like them arabs and south asians muslims on the internet :P

Who cares if they fight with each other,As long as India is not in the topic.You shouldn't be concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arab blood is cheaper than sea water, that's why Arabs have been getting bombed back to the Stone Age by every imperial power.

Arabs are a bunch of religious extremists that will kill each other and exterminate their own population.

That's kinda extreme! Not all arabs are the same. I despise the KSA,Kuwait,Jordanian,UAE governments because of their stance on Arab and Islamaphobia,They treat westerners like kings the same westerners who murder their brothers and sisters without mercy but I don't label all arabs as the same just because of a few sell-outs.
Just asking outta curiosity why do you resent them? The chinese I know don't care about arabs,So what's your story?

Back
Top Bottom