What's new

Retired Arab teacher humiliates Iranian Mullah "President"

Al-Hasani, you seem to be obsessed with Arabs. In Iran, not much people give much about Arabs. As far as they know, somewhere in the South a relatively small community of Arabs is living. Just as in South Turkey, on the border with Syria. They, like in Turkey, are not really part of the political and social life in these countries, and are often overlooked.

Some numbers point out to 500.000 Iranian-Arabs around the coastal region. They are relatively insignificant, on the social, political or any other level. We have many Iraqi refugees, but since Saddam has been gone, the government should try to stimulate them to go back.

Some of them have gone back to Iraq. But because of the instability there more are actually moving to iran. and the arab population of Iran is so insignificant that they themselves know it and if they try to do anything they will be slaughtered by the majority in less than 24 hours.:cheers:

Al-Hasani, you seem to be obsessed with Arabs. In Iran, not much people give a nickel about Arabs. As far as they know, somewhere in the South a relatively small community of Arabs is living. Just as in South Turkey, on the border with Syria. They, like in Turkey, are not really part of the political and social life in these countries, and are often overlooked.

What's up dude?

Haven't see you here in a while.

Al-Hasani, you seem to be obsessed with Arabs. In Iran, not much people give much about Arabs. As far as they know, somewhere in the South a relatively small community of Arabs is living. Just as in South Turkey, on the border with Syria. They, like in Turkey, are not really part of the political and social life in these countries, and are often overlooked.

Actually the ones that live in other areas of Iran, is partly due to Iran-Iraq war, where saddams forces compeletly destroyed their villages and many people that died in Khuzestan were arab Iranian. and the ones that joined saddams forces were killed by Iranian forces, most of their villages are completely destroyed, that is why they've moved into bigger cities like Isfahan and Ahvaz. but in these big Persian majority cities their numbers are so insignificant that their votes are really not important to politicians so I'm wondering why Rohuani would even waste his time., He just wants to look good to the surrounding Arab countries. I wish we would send them back to Bahrain and Saudi Arabia and see how their lovely Wahhabi Arab brothers would treat them!!!:sniper:

Some of them have gone back to Iraq. But because of the instability there more are actually moving to iran. and the arab population of Iran is so insignificant that they themselves know it and if they try to do anything they will be slaughtered by the majority in less than 24 hours.:cheers:

I don't think we are going to slaughter anyone. Iranian Arabs are loyal to the state, as their history proves.

What's up dude?

Haven't see you here in a while.

Thanks bro. Yeah, I was having a break in the summer, and took the advantage of visiting some cities in Europe. :)

Nobody is obsessed about anything. I am just countering nonsense.

2 million is not a small number and there are a lot of prominent Iranian Arabs as my link proves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Arabs

Besides Iran is being ruled by people who are or claim Arab ancestry. Quite good for a "irrelevant" minority.

LOL, IraniMale. Don't get too big thoughts. Iranian Shias could be exterminated by the 1.6 billion Muslims in a matter of days if such a move was coordinated if we follow your logic. Come down on earth.

It doesn't matter what their numbers at, the reality in Iran says otherwise.

and

So far Arabs are doing a great job slaughtering themselves take a look at Egypt, Libya, etc.....

we don't even have to lift a finger. just watch from far away.

Keep up the good work.:tup:

@al-Hasani give him a chance he just got started so its still yet to be seen how much different he will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
They would have the same situation as their "brothers and sisters" in Afghanistan have without the oil and gas in the Arab Al-Ahwaz. They already share the world record for heroin addicts jointly.

They call Afghanistan the Saudi Arabia of Lithium.. 3 trillion dollars some say are in those beauthifull mighty mountains, just give those poor war victim people some time...

The same could be said about your people al hassani, without the oil saudis would be qat chewing yemenis. Stop trolling.

@Serpentine : i after 10h see that neither u nor ur friends had done anything to stop trolling of @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa
i dont know if i can stop myself from making new threads about this clowns anymore

I didn't troll you :what:

@al-Hasani: I wonder if ONE single person in KSA get a chance like this to sit down with king and criticize him or the government.
It's funny isn't it?

We bash the Gov't on daily basis especially in the press, the King is in our side 24\7

@Jessica_L
look at this thread these mulsims are fighting with each other.
you will rarely see a turk,indonesian or malaysian fighting like them arabs and south asians muslims on the internet :P

@Serpentine : i after 10h see that neither u nor ur friends had done anything to stop trolling of @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa
i dont know if i can stop myself from making new threads about this clowns anymore

Serpentine could not moderate this sub-forum. He could only moderate Iranian Defense sub-forum.

You are blaming him unjustly.

Back
Top Bottom