What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
well it was a good gesture on part of nawaz sharif, but a hasty one.. in result brought shame as Indian premier has excused from joining in the oath taking ceremony..

further I would like to point out that why Nawaaz Sharif didnt invite Chinese, Irani and Afghani premiers?

Manmohan Singh not to attend Nawaz Sharif's oath-taking ceremony

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will not attend the oath-taking ceremony of PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan, according to reports.

Sharif on Monday said he will invite Manmohan Singh to Pakistan for his oath-taking ceremony as the new prime minister.

Nawaz has already indicated his desire to normalise "rollercoaster" ties with India.

Prime Minister Singh had lost no time on Sunday in congratulating Sharif on his election victory, which will give him his third term as prime minister of Pakistan, and invited him to visit India at a mutually convenient time.
- with PTI inputs

Read more at: Manmohan Singh not to attend Nawaz Sharif's oath-taking ceremony : India, News - India Today

well it was a good gesture on part of nawaz sharif, but a hasty one.. in result brought shame as Indian premier has excused from joining in the oath taking ceremony..

further I would like to point out that why Nawaaz Sharif didnt invite Chinese, Irani and Afghani premiers?

Afghan's PM?? are you kidding me, after their terrorism on the border what made you think that dog Afghan puppet PM should had got the invitation?

The only 2 who deserved to get invited are Iran and China.

Kia Prime Minsister ka koi zabta-e-ikhlaq nahi hota? Should the premier not be accountable for each and every word, each and every act that he/she commits? Manmohan is ka baap laga tha jo us ko bulane ke liye mara ja raha hai saala.

Lol MS na love affair sa itni jaldi mazarat ker li. Humera to khail tha kahani abbi baki ha.

For Nawaz Sharif

img-thing

Afghan's PM?? are you kidding me, after their terrorism on the border what made you think that dog Afghan puppet PM should had got the invitation?

And what do you think Indians did on eastern borders? Skirmishes etc? Then recent killing of Sanaullah?? Don't be a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom