What's new

PM accepts India's invite to Modi's oath-taking

yes sure, all the world is runnibg on killer moodi?:crazy::omghaha:
mahraj ki kirpaa hoo tu, baat kroon?
Be afraid. Very afraid!!
Worry.gif

The 'butcher' is coming after you! There will be no place to run, no place to hide!
others-115.gif

:lol:

Be afraid. Very afraid!!
Worry.gif

The 'butcher' is coming after you! There will be no place to run, no place to hide!
others-115.gif

:lol:
keep watching it we ill burry him like rajeev & indra?:cheers:
cause thats what we do the best?
we got whole army of butchers, ISI dont you know that?:woot::omghaha:

apeasment of india through visiting oath taking venue, of MOODI , will not going to work in pakistan,s favour & surly will be used against pakistan, in diplomatic forms?
that is the very reasons, why BANGLADESH PM, is not atending that venue?
We have good relations with BD, it is understood that if she cannot come, it has to be because of a genuine issue. In this case, it was a last minute invite for the ceremony in India.

And Hasina is not attending because she had a summit planned with Japan at the same time. She will be in Tokyo. She cannot cancel it at the last moment. Heck to compensate, the Speaker of their Parliament is coming, probably along with her son.

keep watching it we ill burry him like rajeev & indra?:cheers:
cause thats what we do the best?
we got whole army of butchers, ISI dont you know that?:woot::omghaha:

Pakistan had nothing to do with any of those

We have good relations with BD, it is understood that if she cannot come, it has to be because of a genuine issue. In this case, it was a last minute invite for the ceremony in India.

And Hasina is not attending because she had a summit planned with Japan at the same time. She will be in Tokyo. She cannot cancel it at the last moment. Heck to compensate, the Speaker of their Parliament is coming, probably along with her son.
good post!
yes as hasina has showen us, the most important thibg for her is her countrys economic growth?
she cant find, MOODI jee s crown owning ceremony, important for her?
what you think, nawaz dont have any issues to solve in pakistan?
specially when , terrorists just have started the new wave of terror in pakistan?
sory this argument, is just another hood wink, to appease INDIA,s new crown prince nothing more?
there are important issuse in pakistan , for nawaz to solve then taking pictures with moodi?

Pakistan had nothing to do with any of those
ohh sure, sikh insurgncy, wasnt sponsored by, pakistan?
CIA did that?:woot::omghaha:

good post!
yes as hasina has showen us, the most important thibg for her is her countrys economic growth?
she cant find, MOODI jee s crown owning ceremony, important for her?
what you think, nawaz dont have any issues to solve in pakistan?
specially when , terrorists just have started the new wave of terror in pakistan?
sory this argument, is just another hood wink, to appease INDIA,s new crown prince nothing more?
there are important issuse in pakistan , for nawaz to solve then taking pictures with moodi?
Everyone who has been invited is coming, with the sole exception of Hasina.

In International Relations you cannot drop a summit at the last moment. Hasina had a scheduled summit with Japan, she would be in Tokyo. But in International relations, protocol dictates that she not cancel her trip to Japan unless its an emergency.

If Hasina did not have that already panned out(even before the results of Indian elections were announced, let alone the date of swearing in), you can bet your bottom dollar that she would have been in Delhi.

You have got to appreciate her gesture, she is sending the Speaker of Parliament in her stead. This was just to emphasize the importance that BD places on its relations with India. And most likely her son will also come to Delhi with the Speaker.

I see nothing wrong with what she has done.

Everyone who has been invited is coming, with the sole exception of Hasina.

In International Relations you cannot drop a summit at the last moment. Hasina had a scheduled summit with Japan, she would be in Tokyo. But in International relations, protocol dictates that she not cancel her trip to Japan unless its an emergency.

If Hasina did not have that already panned out(even before the results of Indian elections were announced, let alone the date of swearing in), you can bet your bottom dollar that she would have been in Delhi.

You have got to appreciate her gesture, she is sending the Speaker of Parliament in her stead. This was just to emphasize the importance that BD places on its relations with India. And most likely her son will also come to Delhi with the Speaker.

I see nothing wrong with what she has done.
the sole exception of Hasina, could be sole exception of nawaz too?
politicaly & diplomaticly, it all is going to be played against him, on both the sides?

@ Indians Get used to this rants on your PM...... or else more infractions and warnings are waiting for you...... I guess rather than defending modi on a post to post basis, we should allow our friends to steam out their feelings..... and If modi really does what he committed, slowly those rants would come down..... Give some time to modi and to our friends across the boarder......

the sole exception of Hasina, could be sole exception of nawaz too?
politicaly & diplomaticly, it all is going to be played against him, on both the sides?
Yes, but India looks kindly at Hasina. Her exception is understood because she had diplomatic engagements made and laid out well before Indian election results were even announced.

Can the same be said for Pakistan? If not, would Pakistan be in a position to refuse an Indian PM who has come with an overwhelming majority after 3 decades? Because this PM of India does have the power and ability to negotiate and deal with Pakistan. Is Pakistan comfortable in denying him right when he starts his term?

If the answer to that question is yes, then Nawaz should not come, if the answer is No, then he should come.

excellent news & I totally support this decision by the Prime Minister to go to India, India & Pakistan should have the best of relations

my ultimate dream for indo-pak relations

maybe one day I will be able to travel Karachi/Calcutta like the people of U.K & France regularly cross the English channel
just think about it? if the children of Napoléon & Victoria can ! then why the heck can't the children of
Quaid-e-Azam Md. Ali Jinnah & Mahatma Gandhi ?

Last edited:
I am starting to like Modi. Modi has a lot of respect for seasoned Pakistani politicians like Nawaz sharif whereas he also has a courage and guts to stare down the Pakistani army. This is what I have noticed so far about him. And I know Modi's agenda isn't to take revenge or disrupt peace in Pakistan, his goal is to use Pakistan to make South Asyia richer. Richer South Asia = Richer India. I hope Modi does not get brainwashed or blackmailed by the corrupt generals in the indian army. Lets be honest, generals will always be generals, whether they are from India or Pakistan.

Generals may corrupted.But due to some reasons our bureacracy and politicians kept away generals from governance and policy makings.And if you think peace between India and Pakistan reduce our arms purchasing you are wrong because we will increase our modernization any way because our economy is increasing.
So GoI will make final call for dialogue in these case Narendra Modi.

I am starting to like Modi. Modi has a lot of respect for seasoned Pakistani politicians like Nawaz sharif whereas he also has a courage and guts to stare down the Pakistani army. This is what I have noticed so far about him. And I know Modi's agenda isn't to take revenge or disrupt peace in Pakistan, his goal is to use Pakistan to make South Asia richer. Richer South Asia = Richer India. I hope Modi does not get brainwashed or blackmailed by the corrupt generals in the indian army. Lets be honest, generals will always be generals, whether they are from India or Pakistan.

I agree with your statement, the General's are the General's, whether they are from India or Pakistan. They are the front runner of world's richest and most profitable ammunition industry. Just imagine, who much incentives ammunition industry be giving to these General's.
The problem with the politicans is that they come such a heavy baggage in the government, in spite of thier wishes to be peaceful, economic development and prosperity, their finacers don't let them go away with their baggage.

I am starting to like Modi. Modi has a lot of respect for seasoned Pakistani politicians like Nawaz sharif whereas he also has a courage and guts to stare down the Pakistani army. This is what I have noticed so far about him. And I know Modi's agenda isn't to take revenge or disrupt peace in Pakistan, his goal is to use Pakistan to make South Asia richer. Richer South Asia = Richer India. I hope Modi does not get brainwashed or blackmailed by the corrupt generals in the indian army. Lets be honest, generals will always be generals, whether they are from India or Pakistan.

I agree with your statement, the General's are the General's, whether they are from India or Pakistan. They are the front runner of world's richest and most profitable ammunition industry. Just imagine, who much incentives ammunition industry be giving to these General's.
The problem with the politicans is that they come such a heavy baggage in the government, in spite of thier wishes to be peaceful, economic development and prosperity, their finacers don't let them go away with their baggage.

Back
Top Bottom