What's new

PM accepts India's invite to Modi's oath-taking

dear friend its in india ,s hand , belive me , every pakistani wants peace, but then if the mighty india is not ready for that , what we can do?
hands up?
hope you ill understand?
well thing is bro that India will have peace at its own rules not pakistani rules cause pakistan is in no position to dictate rules to india but that is not the case with here

just look what a cyclone has risen in pakistan after just one ceremonial invitation just keep it tight things are realli not looking good for all those who wanted india to sing to there musik

idont need totell you again that NaMo has a very different set of rules for the game and he is the kind of person who "never forgives or forgets" but if you play by his rules you will get rewards more than u ever expected but if you dont then remmeber what he said in "aap ki adalat"

let me tell you again "pakistan se usi bhasha me baat ki jani chahiye jis bhasha ko wo samjhta hai ... ye love letter likhna band hona chaiye"

have a good day bro :)

well thing is bro that India will have peace at its own rules not pakistani rules cause pakistan is in no position to dictate rules to india but that is not the case with here

just look what a cyclone has risen in pakistan after just one ceremonial invitation just keep it tight things are realli not looking good for all those who wanted india to sing to there musik

idont need totell you again that NaMo has a very different set of rules for the game and he is the kind of person who "never forgives or forgets" but if you play by his rules you will get rewards more than u ever expected but if you dont then remmeber what he said in "aap ki adalat"

let me tell you again "pakistan se usi bhasha me baat ki jani chahiye jis bhasha ko wo samjhta hai ... ye love letter likhna band hona chaiye"

Dont over estimate your pathetic existence , NaMoNa or no NaMoNa

Dont over estimate your pathetic existence , NaMoNa or no NaMoNa
he hehe he well bro thing is we have existed on this piece of land since the dawn of known history and we are not leaving it either weather you like it or not and dont worry your number will also come so chill mate :)

jLZz4Na.gif

he hehe he well bro thing is we have existed on this piece of land since the dawn of known history and we are not leaving it either weather you like it or not and dont worry your number will also come so chill mate :)

First I ain't your bro , second the meeting between namona and norah won't change anything between India and Pakistan , you were beneath us before and you shall remain beneath us

First I ain't your bro , second the meeting between namona and norah won't change anything between India and Pakistan , you were beneath us before and you shall remain beneath us

he he he he we all now who is beneath who dont we ;)

meme1.jpg

Good to know that Pakistanis elected a slave as their PM. :lol:

Look at the title of this thread! What kind of discussion can one hope to have by clicking on a title like such. An open invitation to trolls to start a name calling flame fest.

Is this the kind of topic quality this site encourages? Bunch rowdy, emotional pissed off teenagers jumping up and down. These derogatory name calling of the State heads in topic titles must stop. It takes away from the overall quality of this site.

I do understand what you are feeling.

I am willing to let go of what has happened in the past, for that is past.There is blood in the hands of everybody.That has to be acknowledged by both.And then, the prudent thing to do will be to move forward towards a peaceful future.I will consider my participation in this forum for about 4 years successful if a single person agrees to that.
sure peoples like you are the only hope we have ?
but friend as long as kashmir is there, i dont see any peace happening between us?

Look at the title of this thread! What kind of discussion can one hope to have by clicking on a title like such. An open invitation to trolls to start a name calling flame fest.

Is this the kind of topic quality this site encourages? Bunch rowdy, emotional pissed off teenagers jumping up and down. These derogatory name calling of the State heads in topic titles must stop. It takes away from the overall quality of this site.
its a free world, right of expresion?
ohh but a noora mind never likes that?

then its loud & clear kashmir is the problem solve it, every one will get peace?
NaMo or mamo, who ever he is , if he is pushing for war then he ill get it, what he wants ?
if he is pushing for peace he ill get peace?
its tit for tat?
moodi can talk loud as much as he wants , but he cant just dictate us too ?

Good to know that Pakistanis elected a slave as their PM. :lol:
not pakistanis , its all fake mandate!

Last edited:
Butchers don't exist in Hindus :omghaha:
You have a false flag because by admitting that butchers don't exist in hindus you are implying that Modi is not a butcher. Expose your identity you Indian.

sure peoples like you are the only hope we have ?
but friend as long as kashmir is there, i dont see any peace happening between us?

We leave it as it.I don't see any other feasible solution.

common feelings of pakistanis in media!

We leave it as it.I don't see any other feasible solution.
sorry friend without kashmir, i dont see any peace & progress happening in between india & pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom