What's new

PM accepts India's invite to Modi's oath-taking

Now that these SAARC leaders are coming , we should put them all in a gladiatorial arena and make them fight each each other. Modi can witness the battle and decide if the loser lives or dies with a thumbs up or thumbs down :D

@batmannow
what about "mushi" shaking hand with killer "Bajpai" :coffee:
vajpai a killer? joke of the century?:omghaha:

Now that these SAARC leaders are coming , we should put them all in a gladiatorial arena and make them fight each each other. Modi can witness the battle and decide if the loser lives or dies with a thumbs up or thumbs down :D
lets see what is SARAC , ohh a few unusefull tiny states , minus srilanka, pakistan, bangladesh?
any head of state not going to india, will never make a complete buffet, india is looking for?
stop looking MAHA BHARAT, it only looks good on tv?:omghaha:

Good beginning. Lets hope Modi can bring whole SA together and we all develop together.
thats the innocent, wishes we are having since ages, but friend these politicians , never thinks in that way?
mostly, it more of thier public stunts?
as for mr, moodi what he is going to do about his public venom, against pakistani state have be seen?

PM accepts India's invite to Modi's oath-taking
Mateen Haider
Published about 11 hours ago
538034538209b.jpg

File photo
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday accepted India's invitation to attend the oath-taking ceremony of the neighbouring country's prime minister-elect Narendra Modi, a spokesman for the Prime Minister House said.

The decision was made after a series of consultations that the premier held with his close aides.

Advisor to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs and National Security Sartaj Aziz told Dawn that he had a series of meetings yesterday and day before with the premier in which the issue was discussed.

Moreover, Foreign Office spokeswoman Tasnim Aslam said details of the visit were being worked out with the Indian authorities, including the composition of the prime minister’s delegation.

She said it was most likely that Aziz would accompany Prime Minister Sharif to New Delhi.

Sharif is among the leaders of member states of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc) invited by Modi. It is the first time in Indian history that leaders from neighbouring countries have been invited to the swearing-in ceremony of a prime minister.

Analysts had asserted that a slightly delayed response was due to the fact that Pakistan would be keen to insert a meaningful agenda during the usually accommodated bilateral talks even if the occasion has a multi-lateral flavour.

FO announces schedule of PM's visit to India
The Foreign office has announced the schedule of the visit of the Prime Minister Sharif to India saying it would be a two day visit.

"In response to the invitation to the oath-taking ceremony of Prime Minister-designate of India, Mr. Narendra Modi, the prime minister would be travelling to New Delhi on May 26, 2014. Adviser to the Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs, Secretary to the Prime Minister and Foreign Secretary would accompany him,” Foreign Office spokeswoman Tasnim Aslam told dawn .com.

The spokesperson said according to the programme received from India, the prime minister will have a bilateral meeting with Modi on the morning of May 27.

She said the premier would also call on the President of India and after completion of his meetings, he would return to Pakistan in the afternoon of May 27, 2014.

Modi is simply trying to showcase who is the regional power from the very first day, nothing else, and I must say, he has succeeded in his first step.

I am starting to like Modi. Modi has a lot of respect for seasoned Pakistani politicians like Nawaz sharif whereas he also has a courage and guts to stare down the Pakistani army. This is what I have noticed so far about him. And I know Modi's agenda isn't to take revenge or disrupt peace in Pakistan, his goal is to use Pakistan to make South Asia richer. Richer South Asia = Richer India. I hope Modi does not get brainwashed or blackmailed by the corrupt generals in the indian army. Lets be honest, generals will always be generals, whether they are from India or Pakistan.

You should go to India and drink gao-mutra with modi .............

you are amazingly right, never thought any indian can be so true!
thanks friend!
Let peace have a chance, for a change, that's all..When the British devised this divide and rule policy, I am sure eeven they would not have realized that it would be so effective..I am tired of this game...Why ? Whats the outcome ? Nuclear winter ?

Last edited:
Let peace have a chance, for a change, that's all..When the British devised this divide and rule policy, I am sure eeven they would not have realized that it would be so effective..I am tired on this game...Why ? Whats the outcome ? Nuclear winter ?
dear friend its in india ,s hand , belive me , every pakistani wants peace, but then if the mighty india is not ready for that , what we can do?
hands up?
hope you ill understand?

dear friend its in india ,s hand , belive me , every pakistani wants peace, but then if the mighty india is not ready for that , what we can do?
hands up?
hope you ill understand?
I do understand what you are feeling.

I am willing to let go of what has happened in the past, for that is past.There is blood in the hands of everybody.That has to be acknowledged by both.And then, the prudent thing to do will be to move forward towards a peaceful future.I will consider my participation in this forum for about 4 years successful if a single person agrees to that.

Back
Top Bottom