What's new

PM accepts India's invite to Modi's oath-taking

While Nawaz Sharif talks peace, Pak Rangers violate LoC truce
Sanjay Khajuria,TNN | May 27, 2014, 05.31 AM IST

comments

APak Rangers Violate LoC Truce|Nawaz Sharif|Narendra Modi

Modi to meet Sharif on first day as India's new PM
JAMMU: Even as Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was being feted and applauded at the Rashtrapati Bhavan forecourt during the swearing-in ceremony of Narendra Modi as Prime Minister, Pakistan Rangers twice violated ceasefire on Monday, firing several sniper shots at Indian posts, with the second violation at around 6:15pm - just when the oath-taking ceremony was on in New Delhi.

Pakistani troops first breached the ceasefire agreement in Nagi Tekri of Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch at around 11:20am. This was followed by intermittent firing that lasted for some 15 minutes. However, when contacted, Army officials remained tightlipped.

Later in the evening, a BSF source said, "Pakistan Rangers fired at least three sniper rounds from across the border at around 6.15pm at STOP-2 Post of BSF in village Pindi of Arnia sub-sector of this winter capital. The BSF troops exercised restrained. No injury or damage was reported."

While Nawaz Sharif talks peace, Pak Rangers violate LoC truce - The Times of India

thats how media in india acts, on nawaz?

killers doesnt need to be judged but they need to be, known?
in moodi,s case, he is very well known all over the world!
--
world is work in some system .. where rules to be followed and some decided who broke the rule .. who have authority to do so ...
being known is not criteria to decided either by you andme..
if that the case it will be crxy world ..

that what happening in some countries when some people/ group decide own law and punishment for others ..based on relgion/ gender/ customs or just pure politics

--
world is work in some system .. where rules to be followed and some decided who broke the rule .. who have authority to do so ...
being known is not criteria to decided either by you andme..
if that the case it will be crxy world ..

that what happening in some countries when some people/ group decide own law and punishment for others ..based on relgion/ gender/ customs or just pure politics
2 wrongs doesnt give any one the right to do the wrong?

thats why he was denied , of visa,s in USA ?
so if he wants to challenge the invassion of IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN, US fedrl courts are open?

2 wrongs doesnt give any one the right to do the wrong?

thats why he was denied , of visa,s in USA ?
so if he wants to challenge the invassion of IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN, US fedrl courts are open?
--
yes 2 wrong dont make right .
obama congratulate him yesterday ..
you are right those invasion was wrong and need to be question
but for one of those pak was ally .. so if they are criminal what you called those who supported it..
but world is not fair ..

--
yes 2 wrong dont make right .
obama congratulate him yesterday ..
you are right those invasion was wrong and need to be question
but for one of those pak was ally .. so if they are criminal what you called those who supported it..
but world is not fair ..
one thing you are forgetting, is INDIA was also an ally?
obama hasnt called him, he called indIan PM?
when ever state depertment, wanted to show the mirtior to mr moodi, just belive me they will?
right now, all USA wants is sweet removal of its forces from afghanistan, once that done, they wont be giving any dam to any one?
moodi, did good, with his anti pakistan slogans, which he built after he pushed the masscare of the thousands of indian muslims in gujrat, but if BAL SHB THAKROY was alive today, you wont be seeing him as INDIAN PM today?

one thing you are forgetting, is INDIA was also an ally?
obama hasnt called him, he called indIan PM?
when ever state depertment, wanted to show the mirtior to mr moodi, just belive me they will?
right now, all USA wants is sweet removal of its forces from afghanistan, once that done, they wont be giving any dam to any one?
moodi, did good, with his anti pakistan slogans, which he built after he pushed the masscare of the thousands of indian muslims in gujrat, but if BAL SHB THAKROY was alive today, you wont be seeing him as INDIAN PM today?
--
india was not ally..
we deined use of our land for any military activity
yes he called PM of india .. who is freed by indian SC -apex court who have highest integrity in india ..
after afg.. USA will show the real face.. as their stake will be minimum here..
modi did use anti pak slogan but its part of campaign same modi as pm now shaking hands with pm sharif..
being leader of political party is diffrent and PM is diffrent ..
so matured /undersod that role quickly..
Gujrat riots was shame and bad chapter of india..
but it was investigated and over now..
UPA/congress made india a hell.. so needed some one who can work for country ..
BJP is walking with aleys but wihtout force by them whch showed in ministry allocation and deemand of not allowed PM of pak and srilnka .
but he did not bend for political reason which happne din UPA

i am not saying modi is saint but i dont say he is mudere as my indian SC relased him that enough for me ..

--
india was not ally..
we deined use of our land for any military activity
yes he called PM of india .. who is freed by indian SC -apex court who have highest integrity in india ..
after afg.. USA will show the real face.. as their stake will be minimum here..
modi did use anti pak slogan but its part of campaign same modi as pm now shaking hands with pm sharif..
being leader of political party is diffrent and PM is diffrent ..
so matured /undersod that role quickly..
Gujrat riots was shame and bad chapter of india..
but it was investigated and over now..
UPA/congress made india a hell.. so needed some one who can work for country ..
BJP is walking with aleys but wihtout force by them whch showed in ministry allocation and deemand of not allowed PM of pak and srilnka .
but he did not bend for political reason which happne din UPA

i am not saying modi is saint but i dont say he is mudere as my indian SC relased him that enough for me ..

A Deadly Triangle: Afghanistan, Pakistan and India | Brookings ...

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&s...Y_3MputegibWm1ELQ&sig2=FRDIAihgeFbnIqUSq1_Mmw

denail of the use of its militry?
what indian militry is doing in afghanistan, supporting nato or usa troops or initiating terror in pakistan?
sorry, if hitler ever was tried by german cpurts, you think he would be charged as the killer of millions?

Boncjk6IUAASzqE.jpg

A Deadly Triangle: Afghanistan, Pakistan and India | Brookings ...

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&s...Y_3MputegibWm1ELQ&sig2=FRDIAihgeFbnIqUSq1_Mmw

denail of the use of its militry?
what indian militry is doing in afghanistan, supporting nato or usa troops or initiating terror in pakistan?
--
indian forces training afg force /police.
we did not allow to use our base /land to use for strikes ..
we have many embassy there and got attakced few days back
so forces like ITBP are there ...not for WOT

--
indian forces training afg force /police.
we did not allow to use our base /land to use for strikes ..
we have many embassy there and got attakced few days back
so forces like ITBP are there ...not for WOT
whatever it is, its indian militry been used by nato & US?

Back
Top Bottom