What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

All respect to your grandfather Sirjee. He was correct, but his was the generation that made Pakistan. The generations after his did everything to destroy Pakistan and that is why different rules apply now.

He was right for those times only.

My great grand father had a sword of honor,he relinquished it during the civil disobedieance movement. Him and my grandfather took part in the tehreek-e-azadi. I thought i'd carry the tradition on,only to findout that spooks are stronger than masses. Now you should know how deeply insulted,i feel.

My great grand father had a sword of honor,he relinquished it during the civil disobedieance movement. Him and my grandfather took part in the tehreek-e-azadi. I thought i'd carry the tradition on,only to findout that spooks are stronger than masses. Now you should know how deeply insulted,i feel.

I already have appreciated the depth of your hurt, Sir jee, and I am trying my best to tell you that it is not as bad as you feel right now. You will feel better about the whole saga soon enough and will be back in the fight again. Please trust me, I know this from personal experience. You are no different.

Back
Top Bottom