What's new

New Cabinet takes oath

yeeesssss i did guess wat no one cud be bothered to vote we live overseas anyway.
myturntoask: did you talked to those people not to vote!?

220 million liquid n ice?
Yes..my halaqa people will lynch noor alam khan once he comes back :pop:

Not a serious issue, this is our beloved Pakistan !!!.

1650378443815.png

@Areesh @ziaulislam @ghazi52

I was going through the educational qualifications of some of the new ministers- many of them have impressive higher education from US or UK. By contrast most of ModiGees ministers are yokels. I dont know why you guys are so aggrieved. Only a few maybe rustics and boors in your new cabinet.

Regards

@Areesh @ziaulislam @ghazi52

I was going through the educational qualifications of some of the new ministers- many of them have impressive higher education from US or UK. By contrast most of ModiGees ministers are yokels. I dont know why you guys are so aggrieved. Only a few maybe rustics and boors in your new cabinet.

Regards

Yes few have some good degrees. But that is not enough. Many of them are on bail in various cases and have a very tainted past. Even if they are not corrupt then they belong to a political party that is inherently corrupt thus making them compromised. These people are inevitably have to work for their corrupt bosses

At least East India Company didn't appoint criminals as ministers, courts were not filled with b!tches of riches. They built Institutions, infrastructure still in place. Agar ghulami hi karni hai tu dirct kar lu, at-least they will be better then these middle men.

Thank you establishment for engineering to bring the worst imported government in Pakistans history, with murderers, thieves, Drug dealers and the list goes on, inshallah the establishments time is up, bring on the revolution.

Back
Top Bottom