What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

I am surprised why MMS has declined the invitation....He should have gone to Pakistan...Sometimes the Congress behaviour in foreign ploicy is difficult to understand...

Yup, invite them and then confine them....only certain people are gifted with such narrow minded thinking.

Or better still, dont invite them at all if you can not protect them.. Oh Wait, ICC took away that option from Pak anyway :)

You might as well add, i love me...who do you love.
I dont need to ask you that .. I know you love Pakistan..

Not to mention Indians who can't differentiate between a head of state and a cricket team openly driving all over the city and a solitary head of states who are usualy confined to only certain venues.
Letting a visiting VIP group wander openly all over the city when your country is a target of regular terror strikes is the stupidity that has led to discontinuation of all (or almost all) such International sports events in Pakistan.

Btw, when is the oath ceremony ?
I am quiet excited to see NS taking the oath ?

@IND151

The people's mendate was stolen in the broad day light. In my opinion DPRK's absolute dictatorship is better than the hypocritical sham democracy of my nation.

Nawaz is not my prime minister,he never will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you believe IK would have been the pm if it was a fair election?

Haven't you heard? There have been recounts in several polling stations and few polling areas will go on polling again.

Haven't you heard? There have been recounts in several polling stations and few polling areas will go on polling again.

I think that rigging was not the main factor behind PMLN's win. Lot's of people in Punjab did vote for them. While I agree that if there was no rigging at all a few changes couldn't be ruled out but PMLN would have still formed govt.

My regret isn't PTI not winning,but not having a fair battlefield,and being made to lose because someone in Pakistan knows Pakistan's interests better than i do.
@Aeronaut Bhaijan, gham naa karo. Someone in in Pakistan knows Pakistan's interests better than even those who have won the election!

@Aeronaut Bhaijan, gham naa karo. Someone in in Pakistan knows Pakistan's interests better than even those who have won the election!

Phir yeh Jumhooriat ka topi drama chalany ki zaroorat hi kia hai?

Jab unhoon,nay wohi karna hai jo unhon nay karna hai,phir itni bakwaa karwanay ki, jalson ki,elections ki zaroorat hi kia hai??

Lets just become a Saudi province or an American state. Why do we need to setup this circus when the results are pre-defined?

Phir yeh Jumhooriat ka topi drama chalany ki zaroorat hi kia hai?

Jab unhoon,nay wohi karna hai jo unhon nay karna hai,phir itni bakwaa karwanay ki, jalson ki,elections ki zaroorat hi kia hai??

Lets just become a Saudi province or an American state. Why do we need to setup this circus when the results are pre-defined?

Sirjee, awaam ka dil bhi to behlaana hota hey kabhi kabhi!

Sirjee, you are not "awaam" but one of the privilieged "khawas". You know better than to fall for such games.

My grandfather taught me to stand up for 'the awam',considering my 'khwashood' as a responsibility not a privilage. Guess the old dead man was wrong afterall.

My grandfather taught me to stand up for 'the awam',considering my 'khwashood' as a responsibility not a privilage. Guess the old dead man was wrong afterall.

All respect to your grandfather Sirjee. He was correct, but his was the generation that made Pakistan. The generations after his did everything to destroy Pakistan and that is why different rules apply now.

He was right for those times only.

Back
Top Bottom