What's new

Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to attend Narendra Modi's swearing-in ceremony

abay south indian troll.. my post has nothing to do with you or your bloody country.. so spare me the bitching..

sit on it.

it was not meant to you... It was meant to the poster i quoted and she got exactly what i meant.... chalo aghee bardthe hein...

Nawaz shareef is really brave man to do this(and a tiny bit foolish). Because this is going to weaken his position in pakistan, and he has enough problem for himself already.

Indian halting talks will NOT be anything new for us.

If by puddle you mean any attack or surgical strikes by India this time then you are just day dreaming :)

i feel if Pakistan can benefit from it we should BUT if its only beneficial for India then whats the need.

military has nothing to do with. NS should check his own allies he is even in a fix over Geo ;)

But the Pak Military have vast business interests in Pakistan and their hands in many pies so they would be involved in the decision making when it comes to trade ties because it would have a direct impact on them also.

Nawaz shareef is really brave man to do this(and a tiny bit foolish). Because this is going to weaken his position in pakistan, and he has enough problem for himself already.

This is funny that you Indians assumes things on our behalf.
dont worry its not going to weaken him :)

on the other hand how Modi deals if he does peacefully with Pakistan then it will indeed weaken hardliner Indians' trust in Modi.

In Pakistan political career is more based on family politics not on Indian phrase

we know hardliners in India dont care about talks.

:) and yes we Pakistan will always try the normal talks passage , you like it or not but its the standard civilized procedure.

btw we are also not in hurry we can sustain
ofcourse u will...
if u can sustain then its okay...
its nt abt hardliners.....terrorist activities need to be stopped before any talk....
on oneside u talk if peace process and in the other u keep sending ur mujhahids to destabilize the nation ...that won't work....
talk will only be there on these pre conditions....

But the Pak Military have vast business interests in Pakistan and their hands in many pies so they would be involved in the decision making when it comes to trade ties because it would have a direct impact on them also.

what these business interests are ? and how these will be affected by MFN?

so far what we see NS desire for trade is benefiting his own individual business.

Army is our NATIONAL institution and if it is affected because of one individual then the wise will be to pick the national entity over the other one

ofcourse u will...
if u can sustain then its okay...
its nt abt hardliners.....terrorist activities need to be stopped before any talk....
on oneside u talk if peace process and in the other u keep sending ur mujhahids to destabilize the nation ...that won't work....
talk will only be there on these pre conditions....

its a two-way street. Indian should stop terror activities in Pakistan and we will stop responding in same

Can you answer the same question if Modi is strong enough to get Indians onboard where India will probably have to walk back substantially from its stated position ????

Why in first place Modi or India will have to walk back substantially from its stated position in any scenario? What is the urgent need for it ? Off course you, me or any sane head out there don't really expect Kashmir or Siachin issue to be solved in coming future...isn't it ? What, if at all, India needs to do is to try to maintain the status-quo. That's it !!

so far what we see NS desire for trade is benefiting his own individual business.

Army is our NATIONAL institution and if it is affected because of one individual then the wise will be to pick the national entity over the other one

its a two-way street. Indian should stop terror activities in Pakistan and we will stop responding in same

I was reading a article in a Pakistani paper which said the military in Pakistan is involved in everything from real estate, construction to retail and it goes into the billions of $$. I have also heard it here on PDF from senior Pakstani members. There is some fear from some in the military and the likes of JUD that granting India MFN status would not be in their interests so it will be interesting to see if NS can grant it which would be a boost for our ties.

lol...u started first...u need to stop first....u cant prove indian.involvement ...but we can prove pakistanii involvement.....and our intelligence has enough proof....and every country im word know the relation of terrorism and pakistan...
and if u won't stop it then no talk....and we call sit and enjoy....at our respective places...

This is funny that you Indians assumes things on our behalf.
dont worry its not going to weaken him :)

on the other hand how Modi deals if he does peacefully with Pakistan then it will indeed weaken hardliner Indians' trust in Modi.

In Pakistan political career is more based on family politics not on Indian phrase
lolz.. its funny you call yourself journalist and are unable to realize the battles Mr Sharif is fighting for himself already.
Political analysis is not a specialization of Indians, you can do it too. :chilli:
The current Geo TV episode has already sort of spent some of his force and he is not a newly elected PM anymore who can push through things.
The other explanation is he is tiny bit foolish and does not give a damn about consequences.

Shabash... well played by Nawas Sharif! Would be interesting to see who makes the next move.. & how? :coffee:

Shabash... well played by Nawas Sharif! Would be interesting to see who makes the next move.. & how? :coffee:

Actually well played PM designate Narendra Modi............He played a MASTERSTROKE on the very first day of his PMship :enjoy:

Why in first place Modi or India will have to walk back substantially from its stated position in any scenario? What is the urgent need for it ? Off course you, me or any sane head out there don't really expect Kashmir or Siachin issue to be solved in coming future...isn't it ? What, if at all, India needs to do is to try to maintain the status-quo. That's it !!

same applies to us. why should we walk back :)

I was reading a article in a Pakistani paper which said the military in Pakistan is involved in everything from real estate, construction to retail and it goes into the billions of $$. I have also heard it here on PDF from senior Pakstani members. There is some fear from some in the military and the likes of JUD that granting India MFN status would not be in their interests so it will be interesting to see if NS can grant it which would be a boost for our ties.

how it will not be in their interests ? after all they are not doing real estate business in India :) neither road projects there.

Back
Top Bottom