What's new

Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to attend Narendra Modi's swearing-in ceremony

I get the diplomacy
but the thing here is that inspite of us attending and hasina wajid not attending

Pakistan will still be hated and looked at by filthy eyes more than how Bangladesh is looked at !!!!!......:angry:

so if we go or we dont it really doesnt matter, but we can hope for things to change

I get the diplomacy
but the thing here is that inspite of us attending and hasina wajid not attending

Pakistan will still be hated and looked at by filthy eyes more than how Bangladesh is looked at !!!!!......:angry:

so if we go or we dont it really doesnt matter, but we can hope for things to change
filthy eyes?
bd has better relation with us, everything pakistan does we see it with deep suspicion even when intentions are good. Its very natural. I am sure same incase of pakistanis view of govt of India.

I get the diplomacy

We have good relations with BD, it is understood that if she cannot come, it has to be because of a genuine issue. In this case, it was a last minute invite for the ceremony in India.

And Hasina is not attending because she had a summit planned with Japan at the same time. She will be in Tokyo. She cannot cancel it at the last moment. Heck to compensate, the Speaker of their Parliament is coming, probably along with her son.

The move was unexpected by Indian :)

It wasn't an unexpected move, in fact an expected one..........The only doubt what we had was, how is he going to convince the strategic assets, ISI and the military..... He managed to convince them, good job.....

713274-Forismail-1401115239-311-640x480.jpg

BokVAeJIYAAWRCH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom