What's new

Indian "Nationalistic Hate Propaganda" against Pakistan

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indians Americans have lunched a task force to work against Pakistan and they have a rally in Washington on 27 to to "demand" the US that it should "confront" Pakistan.

Here's their website.

::: Washington Chalo :::

This task force is demanding an amendment to the Biden-Lugar Bill (S. 3263), and trying to acquire the capacity to micromanage Pakistan's internal affairs. The Bill calls for multi-million dollar non-military aid to Islamabad, which the Pakistani community believes is important for the country to bail out from the current economic mess.

-------------------------------

About Washington Chalo

Washington Chalo is the effort of a coalition of major Indian-American community organizations (AAHOA, AIA, AAPI, GOPIO, IAFF, IAFPE, IAPAC, NFIA, USIF, USINPAC) entitled the "Task Force on the Mumbai Terror Attacks".

On December 12, 2008, USINPAC's grassroots outreach led to the formation of a coalition of major Indian-American community organizations other major Indian-American organizations (AAHOA, AIA, AAPI, GOPIO, IAFF, IAFPE, IAPAC, NFIA and USIF) entitled the "Task Force on the Mumbai Terror Attacks", which will support community advocacy for conditioning the U.S. Government's economic and military assistance to Pakistan on Pakistani compliance with the following:

* Extradition by Pakistan of suspects in the Mumbai attacks for trial in India.

* Support and cooperation with India in prosecution of suspects in India where the attacks took place.

* Dismantling the terrorist infrastructure and finance network between the Pakistani intelligence services and the Pakistani army with terror operations and operatives.

* Dismantling the terrorist terror camps operating in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (***).

* Dismantling the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and other Pakistani terror organizations providing training and deploying terrorists worldwide, including India, Afghanistan, United Kingdom, United States, and Israel.

USINPAC Chairman Sanjay Puri remarked that this coalition of Indian American organizations demonstrates that "Indian Americans are united in the condemnation of the Mumbai attacks and the need for cooperation between the United States and India to work together to eliminate terrorism in South Asia." Mr. Puri announced, "USINPAC is working closely with the Task Force to conduct a Washington Lobby Day (WASHINGTON CHALO) on January 27, 2009 in Washington, DC to show the US Members of Congress that Indian Americans and all Americans are expressing their strong support for the victims of the Mumbai attacks and for continued US-India efforts on the war against terrorist organizations based in Pakistan. Indian Americans need to attend in large numbers to show how angry and frustrated we are as a community and we are not going to support our tax dollars being spent directly or indirectly to support terror networks which also claim American lives."

lol @ them....most housewifes dont have any other work to do. :)....you need to understand poletics behind US-Pak relations. Who cares for website groups.
As long Zardari is with US he is safe and secure.

lol @ them....most housewifes dont have any other work to do. :)....you need to understand poletics behind US-Pak relations. Who cares for website groups.
As long Zardari is with US he is safe and secure.

Yes, I know the "Politics" quite well, thanks for the advice though! But that doesn't change the fact that this is purely made to mould this incident into some sort of a "9/11" replica. The only people they should be protesting against should be their own government, who failed to prevent this incident and later on continued to deliver the shipment of Fail by not handling it properly.

"Never Forget" wristbands? What was it, The Vietnam War?

Last edited:
Yes, I know the "Politics" quite well, thanks for the advice though! But that doesn't change the fact that this is purely made to mould this incident into some sort of a "9/11" replica. The only people they should be protesting against should be their own government, who failed to prevent this incident and later on continued to deliver the shipment of Fail by not handling it properly.

"Never Forget" wristbands? What was it, The Vietnam War?

Hey Buddy you know i was there watching the rally they were mostly old arrogant people and they had no idea what they were talking about when i and couple of our college kids confronted them they were like we don't wana argue with you send ur parents or musharaff to fight(argue).. you know what i told you cannot handle us how u gona handle our parents.. it was too funny watching them getting pissed off at us.. also there was a cute girl she was like no pakistani allowed here.. i told her kya thumare bapp ke road hai. we bashed them alot it was truly fun.
ohh and that girl she goes to my college we have a huge pakistani crowd in Dc soo now i bug her alot they also run a university of maryland Indian activist group.. its funny watching them they all hate me because they think i am a spoiled brat.

LOL, did you read the flash text on the banner of the website?
"The whole world watched in Horror, as Mumbai burned down"
I think I was busy playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 during that time. :lol:
What idiots are they, do they honestly think this will make any difference.
Pakistan's stance on this is firm, honest co-operation and no butt kissing or extradition without any solid proof.
Certain Indian Americans don't have much to do anyways, why are we actually calling them Indian Americans, they probably traded their Indian passport for an American one, as they are one of the many poor souls who have no dignity, no selfrespect and no value nor respect for their own culture.
Ohwell, I wish them all the best, wish I could be there to laugh at them and point my finger at those silly figures.

Indians have a lot of hatred towards Pakistanis. I've lived here in US a long long time and I've seen only hate by Indians... the only tolerant Indians are some Indian Muslims, Indian Christians, and a few Indian Sikhs.

Indians have a lot of hatred towards Pakistanis. I've lived here in US a long long time and I've seen only hate by Indians... the only tolerant Indians are some Indian Muslims, Indian Christians, and a few Indian Sikhs.

This is perfect racism from Omar!

LOL, did you read the flash text on the banner of the website?
"The whole world watched in Horror, as Mumbai burned down"
I think I was busy playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 during that time. :lol:
What idiots are they, do they honestly think this will make any difference.
Pakistan's stance on this is firm, honest co-operation and no butt kissing or extradition without any solid proof.
Certain Indian Americans don't have much to do anyways, why are we actually calling them Indian Americans, they probably traded their Indian passport for an American one, as they are one of the many poor souls who have no dignity, no selfrespect and no value nor respect for their own culture.
Ohwell, I wish them all the best, wish I could be there to laugh at them and point my finger at those silly figures.

it is bad to judge a whole community my friend.we all tend to that.

the world will never ever accept a Muslim Nuclear power nation Pakistan whether you guys like it or not its the way how it is ; India has hate toward Pakistan because of 65,71,99,02 they know thier false claims and hypocracy thats why they started building a bigger and advance Air Force ; In almost all the 3 wars India has the advance aircrafts and were ratio to Pakistan Air force to 1:3 ; Luckily Pakistan have 3:1 ratio against Indian air force in wars.

Thanks Buddy.You should insult and confront this Indian ***** whenever you meet her!

why not gag and rape her for being an indian!?!
you dont understand how a democracy works now do you mr musharaf dp?
she is surely not expected to be the pakistani spokewoman in that rally now was she?havent you seen/been in a protest rally in east london?
imagine what would happen if hindu college going kids jump in there...they'd be lynched!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom