What's new

Indian food-- Best in the world

I have tried a few times and I haven't quite developed a taste for it, probably because of some prejudice.

You mentioned that cows are sacred for Hindus. I have a question. If someone eats beef in front of a Hindu, what happens to the person eating the beef?

You mentioned that cows are sacred for Hindus. I have a question. If someone eats beef in front of a Hindu, what happens to the person eating the beef?

He gets shot right in the head!!!!:woot::lol:

I don't think such a situation will arise in the first place, the reason being, most hindus don't cook beef dishes at home and the only way one can eat beef is to go to somebody's home or an restaurant where the dishes are available.

But to answer your question specifically, a hindu if he is a very religious would swear at you and a open minded liberal hindu wouldn't care less. I know many hindus eating beef, so its not a big deal I guess, at least in the cities.

Isnt it against your religon ?? i have hindu friends that have told me so !!

Isnt it against your religon ?? i have hindu friends that have told me so !!

Yes it's against their religion to eat Cow meat. In Islam, It's also against your religion to have alcohol, premarital sex, swearing, lying, and yes, eating the flesh of Swine.

Except for the swine part, we know how much "Common" all those things are amongst Muslims. And trust me, regarding the last bit, I've heard about people who wouldn't even care to consume that.

Let 'em eat cow meat if they want to. It's good for a lot of things. They can sure as hell use some.

Nothing will happen ..You can see some shope with beef items at road side ..
You know beef is very cheap in india compare d to chicken or mutton ..something like 30 to 40 rs per kg..Actually there are no beef forms here in India ..Usually hindus are the one who raise cattle for milk..In the end it serves as meat for muslims..It may seem odd but it is the truth..hundreds of years of co existence has made all these changes ..But killing a cattle in public place is not imaginable and hurts hindu sentiments..On the whole hindus have accepted the reality long back and India is a secular country..Who can dictate someone what to eat and what not...:wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom