What's new

Indian food-- Best in the world

I know what happens in kerala, if the person eating beef is lucky he may get something , otherwise the hindu guy will finish the plate if you are not fast enough

Hmm, not quite sure about East or West...I know for a fact that its right next to the big Cineplex (Reliance one I think)....opposite Salt & Pepper....

Okay thanks for the info..i can take it from here :)..will surely give you feedback tomorrow.

Best in world...no. Sure, there are many things to like in Indian (or Pakistani) cuisine. But there are also things I find not so good, like the salted mint lassi I prepared from a recipe this afternoon. French food, on the other hand, never fails to please.

sorry.. you are spot on!! that's the one i'm talking about!! it's the speciality of gazali.. right??

Haha...yeah that's the speciality...and NOT buttermilk maiser!

Goa Portuguesa....another spot that Im not particularly a fan of, but they seem to have a following...

TOPGUN dear boy, only diehard Hindu's would not eat beef. For others it is fine.

its not the diehard any hindu would not eat beef easily

Can a Muslim or a Christian in India eat beef in India or is it against the law to slaughter cow?

yes they can but not in presence of hindus..... last time when I visited my muslim friend's marriage.. our dinner was separate from other muslim guests.

Best in world...no. Sure, there are many things to like in Indian (or Pakistani) cuisine. But there are also things I find not so good, like the salted mint lassi I prepared from a recipe this afternoon. French food, on the other hand, never fails to please.

Amen...

Ive grown quite the palate for escargo recently.....Its become my staple post game meal at L'express NYC on the weekends...Strange but true..

Also, the recent visit to L'Atelier restaurant helped cement that opinion....

haven't you guys tried
chole bhature,
3163-131034-image_1153325.jpg

Dal makhni - Nan,
image222.jpg

butter roti with aam ka achar and gud and matta (love it),

kaala jaamun (rasgulla),
rasgulla_sweet.jpg

BJP guys are always having wierd concepts LOL :-) we dont eat beef, it is more of a swallow.

haven't you guys tried
chole bhature, Dal makhni - Nan, butter roti with aam ka achar and gud , ghee bura ,

kaala jaam (rasgulla),

tried chole bhature when i was in delhi! awesome.. haven't come across that quality anywhere else though!! rest of the stuff.. they are okay!

This might just be me....But has anyone ever tried eating Chili Chicken and Butter naan as a combination?

For some odd reason, this unrefined combination of Chinese and Indian food is a treat at least in my books.....Its kinda the same feeling one gets when dipping Bread/Bun in Chai....amazing!

Damn I miss those simple things..

Iam a rice eating south indian but I eat wild boar,beef,vension,veal,pea fowl,pigeons fed with neem leaves ,rabbit ,wild goats and even pangolin

This might just be me....But has anyone ever tried eating Chili Chicken and Butter naan as a combination?

For some odd reason, this unrefined combination of Chinese and Indian food is a treat at least in my books.....Its kinda the same feeling one gets when dipping Bread/Bun in Chai....amazing!

Damn I miss those simple things..

i don't find anything wrong with that combo! sounds quite good to me. But have to tell you about this crab i had at Mahesh! they bring this massive live crab to your table before they cook it! crab ghee roast is just awesome!!

how many pakistanis have eaten these many varieties of meat.My observation muslims eat meat frequently but south indian hindus eat more variety of meat

Back
Top Bottom