What's new

Indian food-- Best in the world

how many pakistanis have eaten these many varieties of meat.My observation muslims eat meat frequently but south indian hindus eat more variety of meat

if you are a south indian, try coorgi style pork dish!! just wow...

anybody has eaten monitor lizard or shark.We also have excellent sea food and river fish in Andhra

Dude u need to develop taste buds!!!
man what i find strange about western food is lack of spices!!
but i guess you will hate spicy food.
I like north -Indianized chinese food most.
No authentic chinese food for me.
Best in world...no. Sure, there are many things to like in Indian (or Pakistani) cuisine. But there are also things I find not so good, like the salted mint lassi I prepared from a recipe this afternoon. French food, on the other hand, never fails to please.

Actually janja south indians are extreme carnivores we even make pickles out of wild boar ,pea fowl all that

na.. not really! could be your part of south india! got to be honest... haven't come across most of them in my part of south india though!! that's coastal karnataka i'm talkin about!!

Coorgis eat a lot of game eat right.They even preserve it in the form of pickles.But western ghats has good game to eat..May its related to caste

My caste eat a lot of varieties of meat.Mallus and tamils are supercarnivores again.South Karnataka has good bajri roti with mutton pulusu

I am not saying that Indians and Pakistani food is totally different but even foods within India and Pakistan varies from region to region. Choice of foods in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is different than those who live in Punjab province and same could be said about north and south indians. Indians are good in vegetarians foods and especially their achaar, spices and daal are popular in abroad

Coorgis eat a lot of game eat right.They even preserve it in the form of pickles.But western ghats has good game to eat..May its related to caste

i don't know about coorgis preserving the food! but.. yes i like their pork chilli. yes.. you'l find hunters hunting for wild boars in western ghats! but donno about preserving it. Have seen them distributed among the locals!!

My caste eat a lot of varieties of meat.Mallus and tamils are supercarnivores again.South Karnataka has good bajri roti with mutton pulusu

we from coastal are seafood maniacs! fish, lobster, prawns!!

Wild boar isn't easy to cook .First of all cleaning and butchering it is not at all easy.We use raw mango ,curd ,raw papaya and lemon to tenderize the meat first

Back
Top Bottom