What's new

Indian citizens and police officers set free after entering BD illegally

Dear sister....

Tell me the last time BDR used its 'right' and shot someone trying to cross in illegally....??

They dont....its not in their way of conduct....at most they arrest and send them back....

Cheers!!!

They do not because your dalal government gave them gun without bullet. Give green signal to BDR and you will see that Bharati BSF cowards fall like flying birds. 1 BDR equal to 100 BSF.

Ah zakir,good to see you...dont worry,the land of sultan is great albeit very dirty....and i meant that,the indian muslims there are THERE and doing great.....

They do not because your dalal government gave them gun without bullet. Give green signal to BDR and you will see that Bharati BSF cowards fall like flying birds. 1 BDR equal to 100 BSF.

Wonder why BDR come to India for training from BSF!!!!

or you mean 1BSF = 100BDR????:azn::azn:

flagindia.gif

100 BSF =1 BDR wow :woot:

you just made Pakistanis claim nothing ..they counted to 10 till now :pop:

You telling me that Bangladeshi goes to Bharat for better life? Too much of Bollywood movie would do that. ;)

By the way, Bangladeshi channels are banned in your Bharat yet you guys would watch bharati channel. So patriotic people you are. Keep it up............:tup:

Al-Zakir,
I had good respect for you before as you never became personal with me....but if its your choice now, suit yourself....

Read the whole freaking post....i talked about the Bangladeshi 'ALL OVER THE WORLD'....and not just India....i hope you understand english....

You therefore tend to agree that Bangladeshis go to India right?? Then please state the reason why they do so....

One thing to notice in you and your gang's post is that you guys tend to blame stuffs on members on zero ground....what's the connection between watching a channel and being patriotic....??? i can bet my a$$ even you watch them....dont flatter yourself, get that....

Cheers!!!

They do not because your dalal government gave them gun without bullet. Give green signal to BDR and you will see that Bharati BSF cowards fall like flying birds.

You are nicely derailing the thread....however, "YOUR" anti-india government even did not issue any shooting orders to BDR when they were in power....did they....:azn:

The last time we kicked BSF out of BD was in 2001....in times of AL, isnt it....:azn:

Look at yourself before blaming others....how much ever you tell me "YOUR DALAL GOVERNMENT", its not going to change the fact that i am neutrally here to support my nation......

You are SOO patriotic that you even smell GADDARI in our navy ship's name....thats very patriotic, isnt it....:coffee:

1 BDR equal to 100 BSF.

May be for the first and the last time, i tend to agree with you....

Cheers!!!

i can bet my a$$ even you watch them....dont flatter yourself, get that....

Cheers!!!

Brother, I have been reading your posts and I find you are supporting of Awami league. Witch is sad and disappointing at the same time. :cry:

I will not lie but I used to watch at my younger age as I was also lost in deception. Wallahi, I do not subscribe to Bharati channel anymore. I have Bangladeshi and Pakistani channel. You may believe me. :agree:

You are SOO patriotic that you even smell GADDARI in our navy ship's name....thats very patriotic, isnt it....:coffee:

May be for the first and the last time, i tend to agree with you....

Cheers!!!

Wasn't the ship named as 'Kaleed bin Walid' or was it some other ship?

Ok,100bsf-1bdr...and 10bsf-1pakistani ranger....so that concludes 10pakistani rangers-1bdr.....wow,bdr rocks!....only for their stooge government they are bullied by bsf i guess...

Brother, I have been reading your posts and I find you are supporting of Awami league. Witch is sad and disappointing at the same time. :cry:

You may believe me too....i do not support any party....i am here on this forum to talk good about my nation, irrespective of any of the women in power....how sad our top-brass women cannot rule a country....

Bro, even if BNP is in power, you will see me talking like this....and showing only good of what they have done....thats all i am here for....

Cheers!!!

Wasn't the ship named as 'Kaleed bin Walid' or was it some other ship?

BNS Khalid-Bin-Waleed is our best frigate from South Korea....that has been named as BNS Bangabandhu....it is jointly called with both names....

BNS Anushandhan, that you are talking about is purchased from Thailand and it is a survey ship....

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom