What's new

Indian citizens and police officers set free after entering BD illegally

They are caught in immigration that too in Benapol check-post! probably forgot to bring their visa with them. If they were trying to enter illegally why would they chose checkpost where heavy police will be stationed! make no sense to me. :s It's like someone trying to enter Pakistan illegally from Wagah checkpost!

sheesh guys just because majority of Indians and all Pakistanis don't understand Bengali, you can't post thread with such deceptive title! :s

If those were Indian officials then dont you think BDR has the right to shoot them ??

Janaji it will be like shooting people in Wagah immigration because they dont have visa(mind it they have passport with them). Now ppl are infiltrating with keeping their passport with them! :rofl::rofl:

BNS Khalid-Bin-Waleed is our best frigate from South Korea....that has been named as BNS Bangabandhu....it is jointly called with both names....

Cheers!!!

It's disgraced really!! Where is Khaleed bin Walid and where is bloody Mujib. :tdown:

It's disgraced really!! Where is Khaleed bin Walid and where is bloody Mujib. :tdown:

Yes, i agree with you once again....that is really sad, was not necessary off course....

Though i call it BNS Khalid-Bin-Waleed all the time....

Cheers!!!

They are caught in immigration that too in Benapol check-post! probably forgot to bring their visa with them. If they were trying to enter illegally why would they chose checkpost where heavy police will be stationed! make no sense to me. :s It's like someone trying to enter Pakistan illegally from Wagah checkpost!

sheesh guys just because majority of Indians and all Pakistanis don't understand Bengali, you can't post thread with such deceptive title! :s

Whatever it was,it was an illegal move by those people,no one can deny that.

To me,this incident again highlights the corruption in our country. :tdown:

You are nicely derailing the thread....however, "YOUR" anti-india government even did not issue any shooting orders to BDR when they were in power....did they....:azn:

Cheers!!!

Just in 2005 during BNP govt in power when BSF crossed into Bangladesh, BDR shoot and killed BSF assistant commandant Jeevan Kumar and injured two other BSF. And an indian dalal will like yourself would ignore those facts.

BSF officer killed as BDR opens fire
The Hindu : Front Page : BSF officer killed as BDR opens fire

The last time we kicked BSF out of BD was in 2001....in times of AL, isnt it....:azn:

Cheers!!!

BDR took decision independently to defend Bangladesh territory and as a result Awami stooge govt fired BDR chief Maj Gen Fazlur Rahman. And your attempt to lie and take credit for indian stooges goes to show how deep your indian root is. It was BNP appointed BDR chief Maj Gen (then) Jahangir Alam showed guts to go to india and told in their face that india is involved in smuggling arms into Bangladesh.

BDR took decision independently to defend Bangladesh territory and as a result Awami stooge govt fired BDR chief Maj Gen Fazlur Rahman. And your attempt to lie and take credit for indian stooges goes to show how deep your indian root is. It was BNP appointed BDR chief Maj Gen (then) Jahangir Alam showed guts to go to india and told in their face that india is involved in smuggling arms into Bangladesh.

A very good answer with fact. I must appreciate this post because I wasn't aware of this until now. You are the best Idune bro. :tup:

Idune bro, bd_4_ever bro may not be a Bharati dalal. :D

Just in 2005 during BNP govt in power when BSF crossed into Bangladesh, BDR shoot and killed BSF assistant commandant Jeevan Kumar and injured two other BSF. And an indian dalal will like yourself would ignore those facts.

BSF officer killed as BDR opens fire
The Hindu : Front Page : BSF officer killed as BDR opens fire

:lol:

Considering this case....it will take 16 of BNP's upcoming government to equal the record of 16 BSF killed in 2001 officially....good luck....

I can see your frustration....:wave:

Cheers!!!

It was BNP appointed BDR chief Maj Gen (then) Jahangir Alam showed guts to go to india and told in their face that india is involved in smuggling arms into Bangladesh.

I am glad to see we have brave BDR officers....

Apart from that, where is the link/source of your claim....??? :coffee:

Cheers!!!

Idune bro, bd_4_ever bro may not be a Bharati dalal. :D

Thanks Zakir brother for the clarification....:cheers:

However, anyone who does not agree with him is a 'Bharati Dalal'....there are far better things to do in this forum then to take him seriously....ask any member....

And i hope he too shares your view....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
wow, Bangladeshi ppl fighting with each other and indians enjoying every bit of it, Shame.

:lol:

Considering this case....it will take 16 of BNP's upcoming government to equal the record of 16 BSF killed in 2001 officially....good luck....

I can see your frustration....:wave:

Cheers!!!

Since you decided to act like indiot, I have exposed your lie that BNP did not give BDR order to fire. And how may BSF killed is irrelevant and childish.

You are desperately trying to hide awami indian stooges but its so vivid a fact that no indian dalal can do anything about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom