What's new

India may annex parts of Bangladesh

I can't find any map that includes Delhi... But do you think this can ever become true!? Delhi is India's capital! And there high probability that India won't let Mughalistan happen because the lands between Pakistan and BD are all India's and they hate Muslims...

Will take time but surely will happen one day.

I can't find any map that includes Delhi... But do you think this can ever become true!? Delhi is India's capital! And there high probability that India won't let Mughalistan happen because the lands between Pakistan and BD are all India's and they hate Muslims...

Baap na mari mendhaki, beta teerandaaz. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Wow! You really believe that!? Yeah maybe... And that's when half the population of India are all Muslims. So what is your prediction? How many years will it take for something like this to happen?

Wow! You really believe that!? Yeah maybe... And that's when half the population of India are all Muslims. So what is your prediction? How many years will it take for something like this to happen?

While i can't really predict the time but if modi is elected as PM.I am sure this might even happen within this decade.because we will be forced to annex parts of india when modi will begin the genocide against muslims in india

How? Did you mean you want Mughalistan?
copy20of20map.jpg

I think this is a more proper map of Mughalistan:

mughalstan32.gif

Where is this map from?

Would that mean that China would no longer have any borders with India?

You are pretty intelligent for a bangladeshi islamist!

0_830a1_a8c4e1bb_L.jpg

Will take time but surely will happen one day

By da way, this is not some mentally retarted fanby's creativity but serious US intelligence plan. ATB for some reality. :coffee:
Bro Why Azad Kashmir is in Afghanisthan in this map :mad:

Where is this map from?
Would that mean that China would no longer have any borders with India?

Well it's from here: Mughalistan - An undivided Islamic nation in the Indian Subcontinent
Yes, IF this ever becomes true! Will you be more happy to share border with Mughalistan than with India?

Will take time but surely will happen one day
By da way, this is not some mentally retarted fanby's creativity but serious US intelligence plan. ATB for some reality.

This can't happen because Pakistan already have too many people! And Afghanistan's government and military is weaker than Pakistan's.

This can't happen because Pakistan already have too many people! And Afghanistan's government and military is weaker than Pakistan's.
Well, Are we debating the possibility of something happen? No. We are only discussing the probablity. Also, who said that Afganistan wud annex those parts? After WW2, its wasnt Poland who took over eastern parts of Germany. It was the world order that decided about the broken Axis force.

The way Pakistan blabbers bout Nukes and Terrorism as a force, its evident that the powerful nations do the same to Pakistan what they did to Axis Forces.

The only resort for Pak is its frnd China. But even China needs sufficient reasons to support Pak. Some reason, post 26/11 China snubbed Pak during Zardari tour to China. China is no fool to play unsafe and give up its international position.

Pakistan believe China as ALL WEATHER Friend. But in reality no friend is all weather. Its just profit and opportunity.

Even you know why China keeps itself on Pakistan's corner. Its all bout the Mid East Market.

Back
Top Bottom