What's new

India may annex parts of Bangladesh

BTW Chinese GDP growth was 7.4 this quarter. India GDP is 1.85 Trillion in 2012 and now growth rate is 4.7.
Just because your growth is 7 + and GDP is 9 trillion it doesn't mean that your GDP growth will remain same...and India will always stay at 1.8 trillion with 4% growth rate..

Even 1% growth of a $9.3 trillion economy is more than 4% growth of a $1.85 trillion economy. Get a calculator and try it yourself.

That's how much of a difference the base economic size means.

And we are not growing at 1%, we are growing at an average rate of 7.5%.

It is simple logic. We have a larger base economy and a faster rate of growth, that means the gap will increase over time.

Even 1% growth of a $9.3 trillion economy is more than 4% growth of a $1.85 trillion economy. Get a calculator and try it yourself.
That's how much of a difference the base economic size means.
And we are not growing at 1%, we are growing at an average rate of 7.5%.
It is simple logic. We have a larger base economy and a faster rate of growth, that means the gap will increase over time.
I think USA and China growth can be good example for this. In starting USA Economy also boost like that and now its 2.2% only. I know 1% 9.3 trillion is more than 4% percent but you don't think that India cannot catch you. Like you will catch USA in near future we will also catch USA and then one on one with China 8-)

I think USA and China growth can be good example for this. In starting USA Economy also boost like that and now its 2.2% only. I know 1% 9.3 trillion is more than 4% percent but you don't think that India cannot catch you. Like you will catch USA in near future we will also catch USA and then one on one with China 8-)

Unlikely, unless India can achieve sustained double-digit growth.

China grew at double-digits for over three decades, and we are still a developing country!

That's what happens when you have 1+ billion people, and a low base economy.

Even 30 years of double-digit growth was not enough. It will still take decades more for us to become a developed country.

Unlikely, unless India can achieve sustained double-digit growth.
China grew at double-digits for over three decades, and we are still a developing country!
That's what happens when you have 1+ billion people, and a low base economy.
Even 30 years of double-digit growth was not enough. It will still take decades more for us to become a developed country.
Agree with you.... A country with 1 Billion + population can take many decades to become a developed country. And China and India both can help each other to achieve that Goal.

Will take time but surely will happen one day.

Ya ya Surely happen.LoL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: .imaginary mugalistan @farhan_9909 will be its president and @The Snow Queen will be its prime minister LoL.
I hope our neighbours must be remain with this dumb attitude.They waste their past 67 years and they are gonna to waste to next 67 years.God really Good.

thats not Azad KAshmir but Northern Areas (G&B). For rest ask the CIA. Its their covert plan.

Why did thy plan something like this ? What is the reason? Can you explain

Well, Are we debating the possibility of something happen? No. We are only discussing the probablity. Also, who said that Afganistan wud annex those parts? After WW2, its wasnt Poland who took over eastern parts of Germany. It was the world order that decided about the broken Axis force.

The way Pakistan blabbers bout Nukes and Terrorism as a force, its evident that the powerful nations do the same to Pakistan what they did to Axis Forces.

The only resort for Pak is its frnd China. But even China needs sufficient reasons to support Pak. Some reason, post 26/11 China snubbed Pak during Zardari tour to China. China is no fool to play unsafe and give up its international position.

Pakistan believe China as ALL WEATHER Friend. But in reality no friend is all weather. Its just profit and opportunity.

Even you know why China keeps itself on Pakistan's corner. Its all bout the Mid East Market.

That awesome.So it is serious.I think Pakistan constant threatening of their nukes make powerful nations nervous.

Last edited:
10306238_10152165510127663_4051756819126687382_n.jpg

LOL Are you out of your mind People can just talk SHIT nothing logical India Fertility rate per women is decreasing very fast in both Hindus and Muslims. I know that Muslims in India have little more fertility rate than Hindus. In last 50 years Birth Per Woman came down from 6.5 to 2. Something in India. India is home if 200 million Muslims but also 1 billion How much days it will take to get equal population to Hindus in India??

I am not just talking about birth rates but also conversion. Lots of Indians are converting to Islam. And in 100 years or so there is going to be more Muslims than Hindus in India.

I am not just talking about birth rates but also conversion. Lots of Indians are converting to Islam. And in 100 years or so there is going to be more Muslims than Hindus in India.

In Hundred years May be all mankind will be Atheistic.Education Might Done His Work By then.
Yupe I can agree with NKVD on that.....
@The Snow Queen You can watch as many dreams as you can no limitations. You will not understand what i am trying to say here :)

Gdominated and the Muslim population in India is growing! Will you feel good when Modi kills all the Indian Muslims!? Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Shikhs we can all live in peace in Mughalistan!

And this is Mughaligstan!
mughalstan32.gif

Which Indian states are in it?[/quote]
You trust stupid Congress media and their stupid rants like Tehelka.But you dont know anything.I know some congress men that quetly support Modi as PM.Foriegn nation also did same folly
by beleiving Anti Modi propoganda

Last edited:
You are giving me too much credit, only if GOI followed my advice!

“Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.”

Victor Hugo

Just promote your ideas in public forums, let people know, I am just doing my bit to help you and others with similar ideas. People in South block are not deaf and dumb, I am sure they have their eyes and ears in this forum as well.

Considering that China is a $9.3 trillion economy growing at 7.5%, and India is a $1.7 trillion economy growing at 4%, logic dictates that the gap will increase as time goes on.
Since of course, 7.5% of $9.3 trillion is a LOT more than 4% of $1.7 trillion. And I mean a lot.

I am sure logic doesn't dictate that both China & India will continue to grow at 7.5% & 4.7% respectively, I think India will surpass Chinese economy eventually, but that's another topic.

Which part is most lucrative to annex? Rangpur or Chittagong or Khulna?

Bengal%20v9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom