What's new

India may annex parts of Bangladesh

If we had any intentions like that we wouldn't have given you what you have today.. FREEDOM.... we could have easily made you guys a part of us in the mid 70's.

Well it's from here: Mughalistan - An undivided Islamic nation in the Indian Subcontinent
Yes, IF this ever becomes true! Will you be more happy to share border with Mughalistan than with India?
In this map your "Mughalistan" will get Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Uttharakhand, UP, Bihar, W. Bangal....:lol:
Total Population of Hindus in this states are more than 400 million. Its means total population of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Muslims in this states. We will kill each and every person who will try to do this :sniper:. Talk like Mature don't do childish things here. Even i am 17 year old and mature than you guyz :azn:

Well it would certainly end the border dispute between China and India for one thing!
Though it doesn't seem like a likely scenario.
Actually this will never happen and India is thinking to add Nepal and Bhutan in India and it will increase border length and dispute between India and China :lol: Howz that sound? :devil:

Last edited:
That's why India is buying weapons for Afghanistan force from Russia

32 million against 170 million? Hahaha! Good luck!

In this map your "Mughalistan" will get Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Uttharakhand, UP, Bihar, W. Bangal....
Total Population of Hindus in this states are more than 400 million. Its means total population of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Muslims in this states. We will kill each and every person who will try to this . Talk like Mature don't do childish things here. Even i am 17 year old and mature than you guyz

But Northern India is also Muslim dominated and the Muslim population in India is growing! Will you feel good when Modi kills all the Indian Muslims!? Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Shikhs we can all live in peace in Mughalistan!

And this is Mughalistan!
mughalstan32.gif

Which Indian states are in it?

Even you know why China keeps itself on Pakistan's corner. Its all bout the Mid East Market.
That's why i think that India should control Azad Kashmir back and there will be no Pak-China border :devil:

You want to INCREASE the disputes between China and India?
Well, don't be a Nehru and come unprepared this time.
We will add Nepal and Bhutan peacefully with Modi no Gandhi Family :mad: I hate Gandhi Family

LOL Don't worry India and Western Countries have enough force to support Afghanistan :lol:

That's why i think that India should control Azad Kashmir back and there will be no Pak-China border :devil:
It doesnt matter even if there is. Its a vulture's neck there and we having our reach in Siachen.

In case of war, it wont be a tough task for India to block those routes. Its as similar as nonexistent.

In case of no war, that will be a route for Trade but again, Chinese going thru Azad Kashmir will mean Indians entering SCS for Oil expedition with invitations of Vietnam, Japan, etc.

Its a give n take situation. I dont consider Chinese daring to agress India. They already have so many powerful nations on guard looking for a chance to take on China. China knows it cant be foolish on diplomatic front. They can at max try convince. Nothing more nothing less.

But Northern India is also Muslim dominated and the Muslim population in India is growing! Will you feel good when Modi kills all the Indian Muslims!? Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Shikhs we can all live in peace in Mughalistan!
First thing Modi will never kill a single Muslim of India and he never killed a single Muslim in past. Its just wrong information spread by Congress to get Muslims votes. And people of Bangladesh and Pakistan also believe in this SHIT :lol:. I mean com'on during NDA period how much Muslims killed can you tell me? More than 50 riots happen in India in Congress time and just 1 in NDA government (2002 Gujrat Riots) and in last 10 years Gujrat is only state where not a single riot happen. And still you blaming Modi :hitwall:. Like Hindus are living peacefully in Pakistan and Bangladesh right now :lol:. How Hindus population in Pakistan and Bangladesh decreasing rapidly?? We (India) are not like you Muslims are increasing here rapidly :coffee:

And this is Mughalistan!
mughalstan32.gif

Which Indian states are in it?
Dont know bout Indian states but in those areas there are majority Hindus with major pilgrim sites of Hinduism. U dreaming of those places taken over by Islamist forces? Ha Ha. Then I believe, u trust your infamous Pak History too much that Indians are cowards.

By da way our cowardice gave u ur seperate country. Dont challange our cowardice more. we can still repeat the fate. :)

Like I said, we can't do much until we can approach American power. Economically and militarily. Only until then will be be able to form any sort of credible alliance in the world.

And that will take decades, at the VERY least. Until then this is mostly just theories and speculations.

Well if I go to live in an Islamic country I will leave my Guanyin and Buddha statues behind then. :P Doesn't matter to me.

According to the points presented by you and our neighbours .You are eager to forming alliance against us after 2 decades.Now after 2 decades can you imagine India's status.At least we can attain capability that is slightly greater than present China after 2 decades. What about that? Did you actually think such alliance is matter to us when time comes?

Well it would certainly end the border dispute between China and India for one thing!

Though it doesn't seem like a likely scenario. :P
Dude, why are u fugeting ur current mess on Western side? Uighurs, Xinzang region. Du u want added experience of that? ATB if so. ;)

First thing Modi will never kill a single Muslim of India and he never killed a single Muslim in past. Its just wrong information spread by Congress to get Muslims votes. And people of Bangladesh and Pakistan also believe in this SHIT . I mean com'on during NDA period how much Muslims killed can you tell me? More than 50 riots happen in India in Congress time and just 1 in NDA government (2002 Gujrat Riots) and in last 10 years Gujrat is only state where not a single riot happen. And still you blaming Modi . Like Hindus are living peacefully in Pakistan and Bangladesh right now . How Hindus population in Pakistan and Bangladesh decreasing rapidly?? We (India) are not like you Muslims are increasing here rapidly

This is not going to happen because of Modi, but it is quite imminent in the future. Like it or not, when there will be too many Muslims in India. Like half the population then they will demand for a separate land.

You are eager to forming alliance against us after 2 decades.

I never said that. Read my posts.

According to the points presented by you and our neighbours .You are eager to forming alliance against us after 2 decades.Now after 2 decades can you imagine India's status.At least we can attain capability that is slightly greater than present China after 2 decades. What about that? Did you actually think such alliance is matter to us when time comes?

Considering that China is a $9.3 trillion economy growing at 7.5%, and India is a $1.7 trillion economy growing at 4%, logic dictates that the gap will increase as time goes on.

Since of course, 7.5% of $9.3 trillion is a LOT more than 4% of $1.7 trillion. And I mean a lot.

Land upto bihar and beyond has historically been Bangladesh's land

Not more though we want to have land access to Bangladesh through kashmir in Pakistan

Really :lol::lol::lol:
They cant anything good with their own present land and people.And remains as a constant liability to India.Yours case is also similar.You partitioned from us in 1947 and after 67 years where is your place? Just ask world about India and Pakistan .You will get an answers that is too embarrasing to you.Instead of looking in to others property and people, it would be nice to satisfy with your own present assets.Other wise you remain like this in future.

This is not going to happen because of Modi, but it is quite imminent in the future. Like it or not, when there will be too many Muslims in India. Like half the population then they will demand for a separate land.
LOL Are you out of your mind :lol: People can just talk SHIT nothing logical :mad: India Fertility rate per women is decreasing very fast in both Hindus and Muslims. I know that Muslims in India have little more fertility rate than Hindus. In last 50 years Birth Per Woman came down from 6.5 to 2. Something in India. India is home if 200 million Muslims but also 1 billion How much days it will take to get equal population to Hindus in India?? :lol:

Considering that China is a $9.3 trillion economy growing at 7.5%, and India is a $1.7 trillion economy growing at 4%, logic dictates that the gap will increase as time goes on.
Since of course, 7.5% of $9.3 trillion is a LOT more than 4% of $1.7 trillion. And I mean a lot.
BTW Chinese GDP growth was 7.4 this quarter. India GDP is 1.85 Trillion in 2012 and now growth rate is 4.7.
Just because your growth is 7 + and GDP is 9 trillion it doesn't mean that your GDP growth will remain same...and India will always stay at 1.8 trillion with 4% growth rate..

I never said that. Read my posts.

Well that is nominal gdp.and 1.7 trillion is enough to buy oil and other rare stuff from foreign countries while we can live in India with less expense and that can be seen in our Gdp of PPP rate.
And you think we will stuck in this (not 4%) but 5 % forever?.You are wrong we also experienced same problems in 1996 also where our rupee value depreciate to near 50 and again it come back to 39 same will also happen here.Just wait for a few years.
And you also think our growth rate will be remain in 5% i next two decades.
I am talking about a situation after next 2 decades and you analyse that with the situation prevails now .Too bad for a TTA

Back
Top Bottom