What's new

India may annex parts of Bangladesh

Well if I go to live in an Islamic country I will leave my Guanyin and Buddha statues behind then. :P Doesn't matter to me.

Like I said, we can't do much until we can approach American power. Economically and militarily. Only until then will be be able to form any sort of credible alliance in the world.

And that will take decades, at the VERY least. Until then this is mostly just theories and speculations.

Of course, I read your previous post.

But remember, best not come in the way of my plan of deracinating BD.:mad:

You going to form an alliance against us?:(

Forgive us, its just that its hilarious to see folks who have explicitly stated that they will demolish the Indian state running around looking for allies so as to "protect" themselves from the same state. The sad miah and his cohorts have often engaged in inane attempts to highlight said animus and proclaimed their descent from Turks and Arabs. :rofl:

You should ask them to clarify their stand, they believe that eventually PRC will wage war against us on their behalf and thereby allow them to expand the territorial boundary of Bangladesh at our expense.

They have a point in looking for partners in crime, they got seperate states from our land as a gift for *** licking the brits and being their errand boy...they tried to be lap dogs of the americans to oppose us and gain territory now they intend to be the dead weight allies of the chinese to oppose us.

But the funny thing here is no one supports artificial states that were born out of hatred and out of religion, given that now and then they'll throw some crumbs their way but in the long run no one respects traitors that scheme against the one's they were born out of and think of harm to their parents.

What's going to happen in 4-5 years? But after Haseena goes away everything is going to change!!
According to me India don't wanna annex Bangladesh....If we want to 1971 was good chance for us. So, Don't even think about it. I think people of Bangladesh forgot that India help them in 1971. India didn't rape 100000's of women and girls in Bangladesh during war. BTW why India need to annex Bangladesh?? There is huge climate change coming in South Asia which will destroy nearly half fields of Bangladesh at that time Bangladesh will again need help of India to survive and its true believe it or not. You hate Indians for what?

Land upto bihar and beyond has historically been Bangladesh's land

Not more though we want to have land access to Bangladesh through kashmir in Pakistan

Land upto bihar and beyond has historically been Bangladesh's land
Not more though we want to have land access to Bangladesh through kashmir in Pakistan

How? Did you mean you want Mughalistan?
copy20of20map.jpg

I think this is a more proper map of Mughalistan:

mughalstan32.gif

Yes something like this Though please add delhi aswell

I can't find any map that includes Delhi... But do you think this can ever become true!? Delhi is India's capital! And there high probability that India won't let Mughalistan happen because the lands between Pakistan and BD are all India's and they hate Muslims...

Back
Top Bottom