What's new

Power corridor, free lunch and Indo-Bangla ties

@MBI Munshi apney book key ek ek page ki alag alag thread bana ley.............300-400 thread ban jayegi aram sey......aur book cover ko Multimedia section me daal dena....... :rofl:

At least you admit RAW is interfering in Bangladesh ...

Ofcourse............we have made it a colony..........I can say that on top of Mt. Everest............!!! :enjoy:

Even when India was a fifth rate country RAW was interfering in Bangladesh.

YES, B'coz than BD was not worth even RATING :rofl:

@JanjaWeed @Sidak @ExtraOdinary any views?? ?:D

These Jamatis have convinced me that RAW is indeed a very competent organization.
There simply can not be so much smoke without a fire :D

Mr. Analyst, irrespective of grade of India, it was always the largest and most powerful in th region. ie. S Asia. U shud understand that when India was 5th grade, then Pakistan n Bangladesh were 10th grade themselves. So interference is natural. But what U call interference, world call it precaution. Thats how the powerful people act, You are nowhere in that Leauge then it doesnt mean u cry bout to every random walking person.

No India is a fifth grade country with nuclear weapons. The quality of comments by Indians on this forum proves the point. Your views here provide a glimpse of how Indians are perceived and most Indians on PDF are putting in a poor performance for their country.

No India is a fifth grade country with nuclear weapons. The quality of comments by Indians on this forum proves the point. Your views here provide a glimpse of how Indians are perceived and most Indians on PDF are putting in a poor performance for their country.
Wow. Such a mature comment by you. Kudos. You really a grownup?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom