What's new

Indian Army jawan protects girl from eve teasers, loses life after being hit on head

Lets NOT blow this out of proportion. We all have such characters in our society.

but in pakistan if such a thing happen and the person protecting the girl is soldier so the goons will be very careful and leave can't say the same about police but in india it's inversely proportional goons may run away from a cop but not from the soldier

i think it need courage to surrender and then face enemy wrath n torture cell
rather than committing suicide to escape from the situation

do u know in kashmir how many hundreds of your soldiers commits suicide every year??
well they are the leading in suicides ..u must be very proud of it
And how many ?

Even security persons died in road accidents but what's the point when we have 1.25 billion people and second largest Army in the world plus we are not overly relegious ....suicide is prohibited in Islam.

But Indian soldiers never surrender nor aligned with any terrorist org to blow our own Naval bases.

Just my opinion

This soldier was from engineer regiment and was attacked by 5.

Last edited:
And how many ?

Even security persons died in road accidents but what's the point when we have 1.25 billion people and second largest Army in the world plus we are not overly relegious ....suicide is prohibited in Islam.

But Indian soldiers never surrender nor aligned with any terrorist org to blow our own Naval bases.

Just my opinion
This thread is for condolence and to praise Soldier's heroic act. Don't make it war zone for Indian / Pakistan keyboard warriors. @Jamwal's i am watching you since long time you are extremely against Pakistan and people of Pakistan. if you have that much hatred for us then why you join here leave it or be respectful to our nation and people.

This thread is for condolence and to praise Soldier's heroic act. Don't make it war zone for Indian / Pakistan keyboard warriors. @Jamwal's i am watching you since long time you are extremely against Pakistan and people of Pakistan. if you have that much hatred for us then why you join here leave it or be respectful to our nation and people.
Says a member who started the flame bait by saying Indians killed their soldier on this auspicious day ...While other bad mouthing about their training.

@al_asad_al_mulk
@azra.jaffri
a-gurkha-soldier-of-the-indian-army-1.png

u got largest army only in numbers not in quality
the standard of your jawans is quite visible

btw your soldiers never aligned with any terror group???
should we show the list of indian army sikh soldiers n officers who aligned with khalistani terrorist to fight against their own bases
[/QUOTE]
Dear @azra.jaffri Please refrain from unrelated topics see the thread and make relevant posts other wise search your topic of interest And don't reply to trolls.

Dear @azra.jaffri Please refrain from unrelated topics see the thread and make relevant posts other wise search your topic of interest And don't reply to trolls.[/QUOTE]
i am sorry sir. i got your point

Bloody hell!Strip these bastards naked,then castrate them,then shove their balls into their fuckking mouths and finally,dismember these baastards with five horses for each of them!!Or better,just throw them in our hands,we'll know what to do with them.

Wait a minute. Arent Army Personal tought Self Defence and to convert surrounding into weapons? and importance of strategic retreat ? How can he die. Shame on Indian Army Training. And Salute and RIP

Are you for real ?

Soldiers are different from Movie characters.

Your remark is so immature that it brings the need for some rudimentary knowledge before joining a Mily forum

The same applies for the poster who thanked your post

@nair @Nair saab

Armyman’s death: Over 50 people stood there, watching…no one protested.

Written by Aditi Vatsa | August | Updated: August 17, 2015 5:15 am

Wife of an armyman Ved Mitra Chaudhary in Shamli on Sunday. (Express Photo by: Gajendra Yadav)

“Not a single person came forward to help him,” said Lalit Kumar (17), while narrating how armyman Ved Mitra Chaudhary was assaulted after he protested against six men harassing Lalit’s sister in Meerut’s Harkesh Nagar on Thursday. Chaudhary, who sustained fractures on his skull during the assault, succumbed to his injuries at the Army Hospital later.

Lalit recalled that around 6.30 pm on August 13, his sister was returning home when six men started harassing her. As she shouted for help, her family members reached the spot. “We asked them to stop harassing her, but in vain. Meanwhile, the armyman, who had come there to buy milk, got into an argument with the men and was slapped. In retaliation, he hit them. Soon, around 15-20 men from a nearby village came there and started hitting him. Over 50 people stood there, watching the assault. No one protested,” he said.

As for his sister, the victim, the incident has strengthened her resolve of becoming a civil servant. “If the people around us had shown some compassion and if the police would have reached the spot on time, he would have been alive. I am going to become an IAS officer and make sure that such criminals are punished,” she said.
The 22-year-old college graduate added, “People only give speeches. No one protests when a girl is harassed.”

She said the accused had been harassing her for the past six days. “I did not inform anyone as I was scared that the blame would fall on me. I was scared that my parents would not let me leave the house and that would affect my studies. So, I endured the harassment and avoided those men. I cannot express my indebtedness to the armyman,” she said.

Lalit said they were planning to shift to another part of the city. “We no longer feel safe here. Police has assured us of security, but for how long can they protect us,” he said.

At Titoli village in Shamli district, where Chaudhary’s family lives, there is grief and anger, but also a sense of pride. Every time Chaudhary’s elder brother broke down, his father told him to be composed and stand tall. “Your brother died a martyr. How many people in this village or the country would have shown the courage that he showed,” he said.

“Let’s see what the Centre, which talks about Beti Bachao, and the Uttar Pradesh government do in this case. We want the guilty to be hanged so that no one dares to harass women,” Chaudhary’s father added.

Chaudhary had been serving in the Indian Army since 2001. He had also worked for the UN Peace Mission in Sudan for nearly six months in 2006. Posted in the 416 Engineering Brigade, he had been living in Meerut for more than a year. He is survived by his 30-year-old wife Babita Devi and two children — a nine-year-old daughter and a seven-year-old son.

“He wanted to bring up his daughter as a brave girl. Now, our son wants to become an army officer and fulfill his father’s dream,” said Babita.

A relative, who was consoling her, said, “If this happens to an armyman, what about the Common Man? After this incident, people would be scared to protest when someone is being harassed. Why did people standing there stay quiet?”

Police said they have arrested three people in the case. “The investigation is being carried out with utmost urgency. The accused will be caught. We have also provided security to the woman’s family,” said Meerut SSP Dinesh Chand Dubey.

- See more at: Armyman’s death: Over 50 people stood there, watching…no one protested | The Indian Express

Sad state of Indian society.

4 men who beat soldier to death in Meerut to be booked under NSA

Police in Meerut intend to book four men arrested for allegedly beating a soldier to death under the stringent National Security Act (NSA), officials said on Monday.

Vedmitra Choudhary, a Lance Naik with the 416 Engineering Brigade of the Indian Army, was brutally assaulted by the four men when he tried to prevent them from molesting a girl on Thursday. He succumbed to his injuries in a military hospital.

The main accused, Chavindra, was arrested in Golabad area of Meerut on Sunday night. He will be produced in court on Monday afternoon. His three aides, Akash Saini, Satish and Sanjeev, were arrested on Friday and sent to jail on charges of beating Choudhary to death.

Police have taken steps to book the four men under the NSA to deter such crimes.

“They committed a heinous crime which was also against the larger interest of society. Hence, we are booking them under the NSA,” said DC Dubey, the special superintendent of police of Meerut. “It would be a deterrent for anti-social elements.”

Police have found the irons rod and a wooden staff allegedly used by the four men to beat the soldier. Choudhary’s autopsy has confirmed his death by was due to head injuries.

Choudhary was out to buy milk in TP Nagar neighbourhood when he saw one of the men, Akash Saini, allegedly trying to molest the teenage daughter of a shop-owner.

He went to help the girl and slapped Saini, who immediately called his friends to help him. The men then allegedly assaulted the soldier with iron rods, inflicting serious head injuries.

4 men who beat soldier to death in Meerut to be booked under NSA

Back
Top Bottom