What's new

Tale Of A Kashmiri Girl From Srinagar Who Lost Her Parents, Escaped The Indian Army.......

Shias are minority in Pakistan. Are you denying that Shias are not targeted? Are you denying that no such incident like Kohistan Massacre or Mansehra Masscare happened. Poor!
Listen stop spreading misinformation. Yes Shias are a mijority, i myself am a Gilgiti, from Gilgit City. Not only Shia, but Sunnis and Ismailis were at one point targeted, later neutralized by the army. Those who wanted to spread chaos in those lands failed to do so, factions like Taliban and other were behind it. How come the sectarian killings have suddenly stopped?

@Slav Defence , please ban those spreading propaganda.

Lol good joke Pakistan to this date remains the ONLY Sunni majority state to elect shia leaders we are the second biggest shia country by population

Then stop complaining about India. Because in India we have elected Muslim president, Muslim parliamentarians, and muslim professors at very crucial posts. Being NON ISLAMIC COUNTRY! It requires guts and discipline to do.

You being an Islamic country is no where close to the rights of minority, specially in case of Shias.

Listen stop spreading misinformation. Yes Shias are a mijority, i myself am a Gilgiti, from Gilgit City. Not only Shia, but Sunnis and Ismailis were at one point targeted, later neutralized by the army. Those who wanted to spread chaos in those lands failed to do so, factions like Taliban and other were behind it. How come the sectarian killings have suddenly stopped?

@Slav Defence , please ban those spreading propaganda.
Holland, Germany and Sweden is full of Ahmadiyas taking asylum there, and even Shias too. World is aware of such situation.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa..._-_Pakistan_-_Ahmadis_-_v1_0_-_2015-02_23.pdf

You can come up with some India bashing topics and when we counter it you call it Propaganda. This is not fair buddy. Not good!

Indeed, sir could you please clean up this mess and ban those spreading misinformation and propaganda.

SIR, don't get me wrong, but when indians accuse against you then its propaganda and misinformation...whereas when accusations from your side occurs then its 100% reality....????

SIR, don't get me wrong, but when indians accuse against you then its propaganda and misinformation...whereas when accusations from your side occurs then its 100% reality....????
Hardly any, any, and i mean any, even a little proof. Since there isn't any, there hasn't been a case of PA ever shooting it's own citizens in GB, not that i can remember. Absolute bullshit, how can the and how will the locals kill their own people, since NLI is mostly local based. Absolutely ridiculous.

Hardly any, any, and i mean any, even a little proof. Since there isn't any, there hasn't been a case of PA ever shooting it's own citizens in GB, not that i can remember. Absolute bullshit, how can the and how will the locals kill their own people, since NLI is mostly local based. Absolutely ridiculous.

We cannot trust pak army, to be honest. Their image is like they sent some Mujahideens who were actually from Pak army in Kargil in disguise. So it is possible that Covert Action Division of ISI carried out such operation. Can you deny it with proof, because I am only telling you a possibility based on past actions of Pak army? :azn:

Any how this is a non ending debate. As I said, who ever carried out Massacre , was out of a faction, which is the same faction whose father faction was trained by ISI. Well, any how Ciao! :)

Haan?

Ghairat jaag gaye?

Shabaash.

Then stop complaining about India. Because in India we have elected Muslim president, Muslim parliamentarians, and muslim professors at very crucial posts. Being NON ISLAMIC COUNTRY! It requires guts and discipline to do.

You being an Islamic country is no where close to the rights of minority, specially in case of Shias.

Holland, Germany and Sweden is full of Ahmadiyas taking asylum there, and even Shias too. World is aware of such situation.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa..._-_Pakistan_-_Ahmadis_-_v1_0_-_2015-02_23.pdf

You can come up with some India bashing topics and when we counter it you call it Propaganda. This is not fair buddy. Not good!
There are very tiny little groups fighting each other and get treated by army and police Not like Indian army who massacring Kashmiri Muslims and your police massacre hundreds of Gujurati Muslims.

Haan?

Ghairat jaag gaye?

Shabaash.
Pls don't start it here.

There are very tiny little groups fighting each other and get treated by army and police Not like Indian army who massacring Kashmiri Muslims and your police massacre hundreds of Gujurati Muslims.

Our media is very active Sir. They immediately bring up such stories. And proper actions are taken against it IF they find any genuine. But in Military courts like Pakistan have, where justice is done on the basis of Pak Army's mood and wish.

Secondly, how many channels and how much coverage does your media give to interiors of Pakistan is known to every one. The budget and authority does not allow them to go and sit in Gilgit 24x7.

What do rangers to in south Pakistan? I do not want to bring Balochistan here as it will be off topic. Otherwise I can list 100's of such incidents.

and the last Massacre Indian army did was this
Indian Armed Forces and the Jammu and Kashmir Floods, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our media is very active Sir. They immediately bring up such stories. And proper actions are taken against it IF they find any genuine. But in Military courts like Pakistan have, where justice is done on the basis of Pak Army's mood and wish.

Secondly, how many channels and how much coverage does your media give to interiors of Pakistan is known to every one. The budget and authority does not allow them to go and sit in Gilgit 24x7.

What do rangers to in south Pakistan? I do not want to bring Balochistan here as it will be off topic. Otherwise I can list 100's of such incidents.

and the last Massacre Indian army did was this
Indian Armed Forces and the Jammu and Kashmir Floods, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read this
Sopore massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gawkadal massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bijbehara Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the morning of 6 January 1993 when a group of 7–8 armed JKLF militants attacked a platoon of Border Security Force soldiers at Baba Yousuf Lane near Sopore and killing at least one.[2][3] It was alleged that after this the Indian troops fired at local residents and set fire to local homes and businesses

Good, our forces remain in their uniforms unlike your's who remain in Shalwar Kameez, not easy to recognize whether from Army or local terrorist!
Shut up and stop posting off topic

Pakistan is the only hope for us whether in Kashmir or Lucknow. This land has saved the lives of many, yet we Pakistanis do not understand the benefits and usefulness of this land. It is unfortunate that we fail to understand how important Pakistan is for us. Stand in the shadow of the thousands if not million dead and ask them what was the use of Pakistan. People who betray or fight against this land our the greatest enemies of the Islamic faith..

If anyone from Kashmir or Lucknow finds hope in Pakistan, then we will be happy to help them move over there and will wish them a good life full of hope and peace and love in Pakistan. But nobody seems to be interested, maybe they also consider Pakistan a hopeless land. :(

Btw, your offer stands for Shias also, or only Sunnis?

If anyone from Kashmir or Lucknow finds hope in Pakistan, then we will be happy to help them move over there and will wish them a good life full of hope and peace and love in Pakistan. But nobody seems to be interested, maybe they also consider Pakistan a hopeless land. :(

Btw, your offer stands for Shias also, or only Sunnis?
For not only shias and sunnis but people of all religions. We won't oppress people on the basis of religion and will build up a secular Pakistani state. Its the way all muslim dynasties ruled. By respecting their citizens regardless of religion. Something India does not do.

For not only shias and sunnis but people of all religions. We won't oppress people on the basis of religion and will build up a secular Pakistani state. Its the way all muslim dynasties ruled. By respecting their citizens regardless of religion. Something India does not do.

Good to know :tup:

And do teach them a thing or two about patriotism.

Good to know :tup:

And do teach them a thing or two about patriotism.
Patriotism is another word India uses to enslave muslims. We are a distinct people with distinct culture and we desire the right to practice our culture and religion. India does not allow this so we are much better off with Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom