What's new

Tale Of A Kashmiri Girl From Srinagar Who Lost Her Parents, Escaped The Indian Army.......

Patriotism is another word India uses to enslave muslims. We are a distinct people with distinct culture and we desire the right to practice our culture and religion. India does not allow this so we are much better off with Pakistan.

Don't take me wrong u have your right to practice your religion and way of living please go ahead . But if your thinking you gonna break the borders and become their saviors then we will have problem.

Well my grandfather and my mother and family stayed on in Lucknow while supporting Pakistan. Hopefully if India continues its policies of repression they themselves will weaken India, before Pakistan or muslims from other side of the border break it. We have no link to India. It treats us as garbage. Not only does it not allow us to practice (like cow slaughte)r but also insults our religion and century old traditions.

You are not completely honest with everyone here , India does gives Muslims a lot of perks too but never the less a lot of Muslims does support Pakistan and its only natural your country was tailor made for that purpose. But thinking u can break us from inside out only gonna make things real bad for both u ( outsiders) and them (the insiders)

Last edited:
lol at Indians who think shias are oppressed in the second biggest shia country

You are not completely honest with everyone here India does gives Muslims a lot of perks too but never the less a lot of Muslims does support Pakistan and its only natural your country was tailor made for that purpose. But thinking u can break us from inside out only gonna make things real bad for both u ( outsiders) and them (the insiders)

As if the zionazi pets are 'completely honest' about everything. Give us a break, will you? Now, breaking things up from inside, is it not an age old practice of the notorious Mossad and its allies in this sub-continent?

lol at Indians who think shias are oppressed in the second biggest shia country

Taken from a PDF file on Shia genocide in Pakistan:

According to independent estimates, nearly 12,000 Shia have been killed in Pakistan as a result of direct attacks on them for their faith. Another 9000 – 10,000 Shia have been killed as part of the terrorism which have engulfed the
country. An Amnesty International report from 2002 states that only in the city of Karachi between the 1992 –
2002, seventy Shia doctors were killed. In total, nearly 200 Shia doctors have been killed while other professionals killed include lawyers, academics, educationists, sportsmen, entrepreneurs and poets to mention. Shia processions
or Imambargahs (worship places) are attacked regularly every year across the country in the Muslim month of Muharram; and more than a hundred such incidents have been recorded. Other than killings en masse, they are also victim of targeted killings across the country where individuals are shot dead just because of their Shia faith.

Taken from Pakistan's Shias under Attack (Published in The Diplomat):

The poster child of Pakistani impunity for killings of Shia Hazara is Malik Ishaq, the operational chief of the LeJ since 2002. In October 1997, Ishaq admitted to an Urdu language newspaper his involvement in the killing of over 100 people. He has faced prosecution for alleged involvement in some 44 incidents of violence involving killings of 70 people, the majority acquitted him in 40 terrorism-related cases. They include three acquittals by a Rawalpindi court on May 29 on the basis that “evidence against Ishaq was not sufficient for further proceedings.”

45 Shias gunned down in Karachi on 13 May, 2015 - BBC

Also read:
Who is killing Pakistan's Shia's by C. Christine Flair
Pakistan's Shia Genocide by Murtaza Hussain in Al Jazeera
Time for Shias to Leave Pakistan by Murtaza Haider in The Dawn

Okay I am tired now...

As if the zionazi pets are 'completely honest' about everything. Give us a break, will you? Now, breaking things up from inside, is it not an age old practice of the notorious Mossad and its allies in this sub-continent?

You mean like Mukti Bahini?

According to independent estimates, nearly 12,000 Shia have been killed in Pakistan as a result of direct attacks on them for their faith. Another 9000 – 10,000 Shia have been killed as part of the terrorism which have engulfed the
country. An Amnesty International report from 2002 states that only in the city of Karachi between the 1992 –
2002, seventy Shia doctors were killed. In total, nearly 200 Shia doctors have been killed while other professionals killed include lawyers, academics, educationists, sportsmen, entrepreneurs and poets to mention. Shia processions
or Imambargahs (worship places) are attacked regularly every year across the country in the Muslim month of Muharram; and more than a hundred such incidents have been recorded. Other than killings en masse, they are also victim of targeted killings across the country where individuals are shot dead just because of their Shia faith.

The poster child of Pakistani impunity for killings of Shia Hazara is Malik Ishaq, the operational chief of the LeJ since 2002. In October 1997, Ishaq admitted to an Urdu language newspaper his involvement in the killing of over 100 people. He has faced prosecution for alleged involvement in some 44 incidents of violence involving killings of 70 people, the majority acquitted him in 40 terrorism-related cases. They include three acquittals by a Rawalpindi court on May 29 on the basis that “evidence against Ishaq was not sufficient for further proceedings.”

Also read:

Okay I am tired now...

Nearly 50,000 Pakistanis were killed by terrorists before zarbeazb you can't pinpoint shias here and about malik izhaq
Lashkar-i-Jhangvi chief Malik Ishaq, two sons killed in Muzaffargarh 'encounter' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Also read:

Okay I am tired now...

So, please refrain from telling others not to do what you practice. Is that too unfair to you? We don't like when you people portray Mukti Bahinis in places like kashmir as terrorists, after all, we were Mukti Bahinis once.

So, please refrain from telling others not to do what you practice. Is that too unfair to you? We don't like when you people portray Mukti Bahinis in places like kashmir as terrorists, after all, we were Mukti Bahinis once.

Your myopic, pseudo-religious viewpoint astounds me.

Your myopic, pseudo-religious viewpoint astounds me.

We can smell your rotten breath, you are free to preach your 'pseudo-vedic' viewpint on 'sanghi' TV, but use a mouthwash before coming here.

We can smell your rotten breath, you are free to preach your 'pseudo-vedic' viewpint on 'sanghi' TV, but use a mouthwash before coming here.

You are no mukti-bahini dear jihadi. By ganging up with those who committed the worst genocide after WWII in East Pakistan, you are spitting on Bangladeshi martyrs. Where was this religious bonhomie when the Punjabi Army was slaughtering Bengalis?

Nearly 50,000 Pakistanis were killed by terrorists before zarbeazb you can't pinpoint shias here and about malik izhaq
Lashkar-i-Jhangvi chief Malik Ishaq, two sons killed in Muzaffargarh 'encounter' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Nice try. That's like saying so many people were killed in WWII, so how can blame Nazis for the holocaust on Jews. Trying to camouflage targeted sectarian killings in a larger backdrop of violence doesn't work, I am afraid.

You are no mukti-bahini dear jihadi. By ganging up with those who committed the worst genocide after WWII in East Pakistan, you are spitting on Bangladeshi martyrs. Where was this religious bonhomie when the Punjabi Army was slaughtering Bengalis?

As I said, the truth is something you hate and twist day and night. Mukti Bahini in BD supports Mukti Bahini in Kashmir, RSS terrorists in india cannot comprehend that.

As I said, the truth is something you hate and twist day and night. Mukti Bahini in BD supports Mukti Bahini in Kashmir, RSS terrorists in india cannot comprehend that.

Okay, I get it. You are a Pakistani false-flagger posing as a Bangladeshi. Now go away and do your Taqqiya somewhere else please.

For not only shias and sunnis but people of all religions. We won't oppress people on the basis of religion and will build up a secular Pakistani state. Its the way all muslim dynasties ruled. By respecting their citizens regardless of religion. Something India does not do.

So when will you start doing that great turnaround, when Pakistan will become a 100% Sunni nation with no one left to persecute anymore by legal or brutal means?

Btw, should I assume that all those news about digging up the graves of dead Ahmediyas were actually a benign effort to free them?

Okay, I get it. You are a Pakistani false-flagger posing as a Bangladeshi. Now go away and do your Taqqiya somewhere else please.

You must be a Mossad agent, who else can have such confidential information?

Nice try. That's like saying so many people were killed in WWII, so how can blame Nazis for the holocaust on Jews. Trying to camouflage targeted sectarian killings in a larger backdrop of violence doesn't work, I am afraid.
Terrorists killed shias and Sunnis not the Pakistani govt or army so your comparison to jews is invalid

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom