What's new

Interviews of Kashmir refugees in Azad Kashmir

I watched one lil bit,mujh say nahi dekha ja raha,i was getting extremely miserable,iwill try to watch again.too hard to hear.
Btw yey konsa dialect he is speaking dogri, pahari, patwari .
Mujhay nahi atee punjabi samajh.

Omg i just saw , i cant watch that lady omg she has lost senses omg this is the baqwas iused to say ,that they are so miserable. omg .

Omg and cud u believe these manhoos indians here supporting the killing ofthese kashmiris, yahan beth kay likhtay thay its good those militants(innocent kashmiris actually are killed). Oh Good God.

I watched one lil bit,mujh say nahi dekha ja raha,i was getting extremely miserable,iwill try to watch again.too hard to hear.
Btw yey konsa dialect he is speaking dogri, pahari, patwari .
Mujhay nahi atee punjabi samajh.

Omg i just saw , i cant watch that lady omg she has lost senses omg this is the baqwas iused to say ,that they are so miserable. omg .

Omg and cud u believe these manhoos indians here supporting the killing ofthese kashmiris, yahan beth kay likhtay thay its good those militants(innocent kashmiris actually are killed). Oh Good God.
Baji 18000 refugees sirf 90,s mein aye thay har kisey kia apne dastaan hay

There are more videos on his account

Baji 18000 refugees sirf 90,s mein aye thay har kisey kia apne dastaan hay

There are more videos on his account
But it makes u cry, nahi dekha jata ,omg, woh kya dekh kay aey hain wahan say , oh God.

abhi bhi atay hain refugees?? Ana tau chatay hon gay, jahannam may reh rahay hain, thnx for sharing.

Fakhre what do u speak, language ,what do u call it, imean urud kay ilawa? Pahari dogri patwari koshur?

@Umair Nawaz i thought u must be tagged here ,op had missed ur name.

But it makes u cry, nahi dekha jata ,omg, woh kya dekh kay aey hain wahan say , oh God.

abhi bhi atay hain refugees?? Ana tau chatay hon gay, jahannam may reh rahay hain, thnx for sharing.

Fakhre what do u speak, language ,what do u call it, imean urud kay ilawa? Pahari dogri patwari koshur?

@Umair Nawaz i thought u must be tagged here ,op had missed ur name.
Nahe ab border par tarien hain ab nahe a saktay fire kar kay maar daite hay indian army

:rofl: Amazing propaganda video!! Just get a couple of yahoos, pay them a few bucks to trash and bash India, make a video, put it on You Tube and someone grabs hold of it and pastes it on PDF!! Great going!

How lame can this propaganda get? :P

Last edited:
:rofl: Amazing propaganda video!! Just get a couple of yahoos, pay them a few bucks to trash and bash India, make a video, put it on You Tube and some one grabs hold of it and pastes it on PDF!! Great going!

Huh?There are 18000 post 90,s refugees in Azad Kashmir alone

Refugee Camps in Azad Kashmir

Camp

Persons

Families

Arrangements

MUZAFFARABAD
Ambore 1229 216 Constructed houses and tents.
Bararkot 1837 343 Tent village
Kamsur 1017 165 Tent village
Demishi 498 79 Tent village
Hir Kotli 255 38 Constructed huts
Karka 476 87 Constructed huts and tents
Mamik Pian 500 87 Half constructed huts and half tents
Athmuqam
Kel 220 44 Constructed huts
Hattian 570 121 Tent village
Local 561 248 Living with local families
TOTAL FOR
MUZAFFARABAD
7163 1428

BAAGH
Chatter No. 2 2013 410 Tent village
Kahutta
Plangi 1043 232 Living with local people
TOTAL FOR
BAAGH
3056 642

KOTLI
Gulpur
Kotli Solhwan 2121 416 Huts at Gulpur, tent village at Kotli Solwhan

RAWALAKOT
Hajira
Madarpur 100 14 Living with local people

GRAND TOTAL 12440 2500

:rofl: Amazing propaganda video!! Just get a couple of yahoos, pay them a few bucks to trash and bash India, make a video, put it on You Tube and some one grabs hold of it and pastes it on PDF!! Great going!

they used to broadcast this bull non stop on PTV in the 90s

guess they are still feeding this to their jihadis before they send them on suicide missions across the loc now

Huh?There are 18000 post 90,s refugees in Azad Kashmir alone

Refugee Camps in Azad Kashmir

Camp

Persons

Families

Arrangements

MUZAFFARABAD
Ambore 1229 216 Constructed houses and tents.
Bararkot 1837 343 Tent village
Kamsur 1017 165 Tent village
Demishi 498 79 Tent village
Hir Kotli 255 38 Constructed huts
Karka 476 87 Constructed huts and tents
Mamik Pian 500 87 Half constructed huts and half tents
Athmuqam
Kel 220 44 Constructed huts
Hattian 570 121 Tent village
Local 561 248 Living with local families
TOTAL FOR
MUZAFFARABAD
7163 1428

BAAGH
Chatter No. 2 2013 410 Tent village
Kahutta
Plangi 1043 232 Living with local people
TOTAL FOR
BAAGH
3056 642

KOTLI
Gulpur
Kotli Solhwan 2121 416 Huts at Gulpur, tent village at Kotli Solwhan

RAWALAKOT
Hajira
Madarpur 100 14 Living with local people

GRAND TOTAL 12440 2500

Wow at this rate you guys will empty out Indian Kashmir in no time....it's now wonder that the BJP wants Hindus to migrate to Kashmir. All the Muslim Kashmiris seem to be in refugee camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom