What's new

Tale Of A Kashmiri Girl From Srinagar Who Lost Her Parents, Escaped The Indian Army.......

Terrorists killed shias and Sunnis not the Pakistani govt or army so your comparison to jews is invalid

The point was whetther Shias are safe in Pakistan. The answer is: no they are not. Because they get killed on a daily basis. To which you raised the objection that so many others also get killed. To which I replied that you are trying to camouflage targeted killings in a broader backdrop. Now you are saying that since it is not the Pakistani state but terrorists who kill Shias so its okay.

So the bottomline, according to you is : Shias are safe in Pakistan because the Pakistani state does not kill them. Only the non-state actors who have been diligently nurtured by Pakistani state for decades kill them.

Shias please take note.

The point was whetther Shias are safe in Pakistan. The answer is: no they are not. Because they get killed on a daily basis. To which you raised the objection that so many others also get killed. To which I replied that you are trying to camouflage targeted killings in a broader backdrop. Now you are saying that since it is not the Pakistani state but terrorists who kill Shias so its okay.

So the bottomline, according to you is : Shias are safe in Pakistan because the Pakistani state does not kill them. Only the non-state actors who have been diligently nurtured by Pakistani state for decades kill them.

Shias please take note.
Daily basis khuda ka naam lo 20% of Pakistan army is shia stop posting bullshit and in Karachi the murder rate was very high before operation now ethnic and sectarian killings have stopped

Patriotism is another word India uses to enslave muslims. We are a distinct people with distinct culture and we desire the right to practice our culture and religion. India does not allow this so we are much better off with Pakistan.

We never enslaved any Muslim, we have created a separate country as per your demand for your kind who think Muslims are too pure to live with non-Muslims, and those who chose to be patriotic Indians were allowed to stay in India with full rights of a citizen, unlike the muhajirs in Pakistan. That's the most fair deal one can expect.

So, please refrain from telling others not to do what you practice. Is that too unfair to you? We don't like when you people portray Mukti Bahinis in places like kashmir as terrorists, after all, we were Mukti Bahinis once.

As I said, the truth is something you hate and twist day and night. Mukti Bahini in BD supports Mukti Bahini in Kashmir, RSS terrorists in india cannot comprehend that.

I am not sure how bigoted Mukti Bahini was, but these Kashmiri terrorists are not fighting for the freedom of Kashmir or Kashmiris, in fact they are persecuting the non-Muslim Kashmiris and trying to create a sharia compliant Sunni Muslim khilafat there, these guys are not even sparing the Shias and Sufis..freedom movement my foot. Besides, many of these terrorists are direct exports from Pakistan. Religious zealots are not freedom fighters.

We never enslaved any Muslim, we have created a separate country as per your demand for your kind who think Muslims are too pure to live with non-Muslims, and those who chose to be patriotic Indians were allowed to stay in India with full rights of a citizen, unlike the muhajirs in Pakistan. That's the most fair deal one can expect.

I never said Hindus and Muslims can't live together. I only stated that in select conditions, like those in India muslims cannot live together. The mutual respect and love between religions strengthens us but if anothers laws are imposed over us for example the ban on cow slaughter for muslims, or if the nation oppresses or culls the people of said religion (like gujju and mumbai riots) then there is no choice for us but to either ask for independence or merger with Pakistan.

I am not sure how bigoted Mukti Bahini was, but these Kashmiri terrorists are not fighting for the freedom of Kashmir or Kashmiris, in fact they are persecuting the non-Muslim Kashmiris and trying to create a sharia compliant Sunni Muslim khilafat there, these guys are not even sparing the Shias and Sufis..freedom movement my foot. Besides, many of these terrorists are direct exports from Pakistan. Religious zealots are not freedom fighters.

The poster has exposed hypocrisy on the part of Indians. Mukti Bahini are called heroes yet Kashmiris are called terrorists. Similarly Indians (here let it be obvious that whenever I say Indian I mean Hindutvas and anti muslim elements as I do not count us muslims as Indian) often claim the moral high ground by saying we were oppressing Bengalis so they being the paragons of virtue had to act. Then by this logic isn't India oppressing Kashmiris. So Pakistan should act should it not? I personally think the partition of Bengal was the worst thing to happen for muslims. The largest Islamic state was divided. But it was Pakistanis fault in general and as I count myself a migrant Pakistani, our fault as we imposed urdu on them. Anyway India is an anti Islamic state. You should admit this.

I do not count us muslims as Indian

You are not an Indian, you are a Pakistani..you are not counted as an Indian anyway!

I never said Hindus and Muslims can't live together. I only stated that in select conditions, like those in India muslims cannot live together. The mutual respect and love between religions strengthens us but if anothers laws are imposed over us for example the ban on cow slaughter for muslims, or if the nation oppresses or culls the people of said religion (like gujju and mumbai riots) then there is no choice for us but to either ask for independence or merger with Pakistan.

Hindus and Muslims can live together only when Hindus are in majority, otherwise in a Muslim majority country people of any other religion either need to convert to Islam or simply face persecution, get killed and driven away within a few decades, that's why most Muslims countries became close to 100% Muslims quite fast once the Muslims became a dominant group. There are plenty of examples in history, but for now we can take the examples of Pakistan and Bangladesh..Bangladesh actually performed better in persecuting and driving away their minority population. Don'e be a hypocrite please, Muslims in general (let's not count a few liberal exceptions) don't believe in "mutual respect and love between religions", because they believe only Islam is the right path...it's like 'my way or highway'. Do let me know if I am factually wrong.

The poster has exposed hypocrisy on the part of Indians. Mukti Bahini are called heroes yet Kashmiris are called terrorists. Similarly Indians (here let it be obvious that whenever I say Indian I mean Hindutvas and anti muslim elements as I do not count us muslims as Indian) often claim the moral high ground by saying we were oppressing Bengalis so they being the paragons of virtue had to act. Then by this logic isn't India oppressing Kashmiris. So Pakistan should act should it not? I personally think the partition of Bengal was the worst thing to happen for muslims. The largest Islamic state was divided. But it was Pakistanis fault in general and as I count myself a migrant Pakistani, our fault as we imposed urdu on them. Anyway India is an anti Islamic state. You should admit this.

Did you miss my previous post? These zealots started their fight aka terrorist activities for separation of Kashmir and creation of a shariyati Islamic state by first persecuting and driving away other non-Muslim Kashmiris...tomorrow you will say ISIS are freedom fighters.

You are not an Indian, you are a Pakistani..you are not counted as an Indian anyway!

I don't want to be either. But I have a solid link to lucknow and we did not move in 47. We moved late. I feel the pain of true Lucknowi muslims as my own.

Hindus and Muslims can live together only when Hindus are in majority, otherwise in a Muslim majority country people of any other religion either need to convert to Islam or simply face persecution, get killed and driven away within a few decades, that's why most Muslims countries became close to 100% Muslims quite fast once the Muslims became a dominant group.

Muslim countries have problems with dictatorships and have forgotten their values-secular values. But I think you are wrong about 100% muslims in muslim countries. Jew, Christian and Islamic teachings have a clear attraction and manage to draw more converts. Then there were secular policies in the past which converted, zoroastrian, pagan and other groups to Islam.

I love Hindu folklore and its various Gods, each with its power but Pagan religions have had a problem with religious expansion. The religions rarely spread. Something which Hindutvas know and is clear with rising Christian/Muslim populations. This is where insecurity and ghar wapsi come in.

There are plenty of examples in history, but for now we can take the examples of Pakistan and Bangladesh..Bangladesh actually performed better in persecuting and driving away their minority population. Don'e be a hypocrite please, Muslims in general (let's not count a few liberal exceptions) don't believe in "mutual respect and love between religions", because they believe only Islam is the right path...it's like 'my way or highway'. Do let me know if I am factually wrong.

It is a perception that is incorrect. Hindus lik @Dalit still exist and are very patriotic. Though we do need to do more to protect minorities.

Did you miss my previous post? These zealots started their fight aka terrorist activities for separation of Kashmir and creation of a shariyati Islamic state by first persecuting and driving away other non-Muslim Kashmiris...tomorrow you will say ISIS are freedom fighters.

There is no logic to the oppression of muslims. If you want us to believe that oppression of muslims is not a state policy in Indian occupied regions then I believe kashmir puts you to shame. The only real muslim majority region kashmir is in flames and muslims there believe they are oppressed. So if India wants to kill its anti minority status then it has to fix kashmir. Then we have us Lucknowis and others who have been oppressed by the Indian state.

I don't want to be either. But I have a solid link to lucknow and we did not move in 47. We moved late. I feel the pain of true Lucknowi muslims as my own.

Muslim countries have problems with dictatorships and have forgotten their values-secular values. But I think you are wrong about 100% muslims in muslim countries. Jew, Christian and Islamic teachings have a clear attraction and manage to draw more converts. Then there were secular policies in the past which converted, zoroastrian, pagan and other groups to Islam.

I love Hindu folklore and its various Gods, each with its power but Pagan religions have had a problem with religious expansion. The religions rarely spread. Something which Hindutvas know and is clear with rising Christian/Muslim populations. This is where insecurity and ghar wapsi come in.

It is a perception that is incorrect. Hindus lik @Dalit still exist and are very patriotic. Though we do need to do more to protect minorities.

There is no logic to the oppression of muslims. If you want us to believe that oppression of muslims is not a state policy in Indian occupied regions then I believe kashmir puts you to shame. The only real muslim majority region kashmir is in flames and muslims there believe they are oppressed. So if India wants to kill its anti minority status then it has to fix kashmir. Then we have us Lucknowis and others who have been oppressed by the Indian state.
Score!

@Rain Man #respect :tup:

At first I really thought Kashmiris are idiots most separatists wanna join Pakistan and not want freedom to be honest if they wanted freedom their case would have been more concrete. But after reading about 1990 anti Hindus riots and recently seeing ISIS flag there these people are nothing but religious nutjobs and bigots and a Free Kashmir is more dangerous than a Kashmir with Pakistan(which has its own kind of dangers) nevertheless we can't loose Kashmir.

It will burn for sure for few more decades but meanwhile the infinite desire of our neighbours will be limited to Kashmir only and won't reach Lucknow. :drag:

Just notice how fair we are, those who found it painful to live among majority Hindu communities, like you, were just allowed to go to their coveted land which were created for the Muslim folks who are in pain...rest of the population stayed behind as Indians. Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh weren't that lucky, patriotic or not, they had to leave and still leaving.

Leave aside "forgetting their values-secular values", there are barely any example of Muslim countries with secular values to begin with. Secularism is in contradiction with the tenants of Islam which doesn't believe in the sanctity of other religions, especially the non-Abrahamic ones.

Btw, Zoroastrians were converted by secular policies? Ha? That was one of the most brutal and state sponsored conversion program!

Hinduism is a philosophy, people are free to follow it as per their own will, and not by compulsion or force. We never felt the need to run a multi-level marketing scheme to spread it..it's not a imperialistic political force that needs numbers and reach.

Yes, you do need to start protecting your minuscule number of minorities before they go dodos.

We can't help it if some Muslims in Kashmir valley believe that bulldozing the non-Muslims and killing innocent people in the name of jihad is their religious duty and preventing them from doing so is oppression.

And your Lucknowis who might be in pain are suggested to use democratic means to protest, any undemocratic means will get an undemocratic response from the state.

Last edited:
We can't help it if some Muslims in Kashmir valley believe that bulldozing the non-Muslims and killing innocent people in the name of jihad is their religious duty and preventing them from doing so is oppression.
Leave their land and all issue will be resolved automatically

Leave their land and all issue will be resolved automatically

First, it is not exclusively their land (and here is the problem), it is the land of all Kashmiris of all religions.

Second, nobody is driving them out from their land (unlike what they did to the minorities there), they are free to live there as good citizens and contribute to the good of society.

Third, if being Muslims they feel that they need a separate Muslim country, then we have already fulfilled their desire decades ago by creating two separate Muslim countries on either sides of the border, they are free to head towards east or west.

Partition doesn't come in installments.

First, it is not exclusively their land (and here is the problem), it is the land of all Kashmiris of all religions.

Second, nobody is driving them out from their land (unlike what they did to the minorities there), they are free to live there as good citizens and contribute to the good of society.

Third, if being Muslims they feel that they need a separate Muslim country, then we have already fulfilled their desire decades ago by creating two separate Muslim countries on either sides of the border, they are free to head towards east or west.

Partition doesn't come in installments.

It could be everyone,s land without Indian Hindu Raj over them

Beef ban,mass graves of Muslims,raids on mosques say otherwise India is using same policies dogras used on Muslim Kashmiri's

It could be everyone,s land without Indian Hindu Raj over them

And exactly how it could be everyone when the very first step of the militant campaign by the Muslim Kashmiris of the valley was to drive out the Kashmiris of other minority religions? It could be everyone when there is none but Muslims left there? Just like where Pakistan and Bangladesh are heading?

And they are free to take part in the elections and elect their leaders, Muslim leaders if necessary, to govern their state, most people there barring the militant types do exactly that.

Beef ban,mass graves of Muslims,raids on mosques say otherwise India is using same policies dogras used on Muslim Kashmiri's

Mass graves of terrorists and terrorist dens which happen to be some Muslims and their mosques, not all.

And exactly how it could be everyone when the very first step of the militant campaign by the Muslim Kashmiris of the valley was to drive out the Kashmiris of other minority religions? It could be everyone when there is none but Muslims left there? Just like where Pakistan and Bangladesh are heading?

And they are free to take part in the elections and elect their leaders, Muslim leaders, to govern their state, most people there barring the militant types do exactly that.
Well here lies the problem India only sees the 500,000 displaced pundits but turns a blind eye to almost a million displaced Muslim Kashmiri's many who were forced to move due to Indian army raids on villages

And they are free to take part in the elections and elect their leaders, Muslim leaders if necessary, to govern their state, most people there barring the militant types do exactly that.

Mass graves of terrorists and terrorist dens which happen to be some Muslims and their mosques, not all.
Or disappeared youth who were abducted cuz x,y or z person who they knew might be a militant

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom