What's new

Tale Of A Kashmiri Girl From Srinagar Who Lost Her Parents, Escaped The Indian Army.......

because you're trained to analyse politics/IR/Sociology in personal rather than a rational manner

Thanks for welcoming me. Please delve into your vast experience in sociology and kindly illuminate the issue for us ignoramuses, then? What is the study material, Webber or Durkheim, maybe?

It's a simple point, really. Those who commit genocide should not shed crocodile tears, especially when the death in question is attributable to their own sponsorship of terrorism.

are you not aware of Shuda killings? Shias from GB were butchered by brothers of Kashmiri freedom fighters once in Kohistan and other in Masehra. And this is still going on but media is helpless because Pak army wants to create pro sunni Gilgit, basically the ideology which matches Pakistani army.
Their is nothing like sunni shia dispute over GB and Kashmir. We fought together for Libertaion of Ajk/GB areas and we will live together forewere.
@WAJsal Tell me a single event where Kashmir mujahideen are involved in Shia killings in your area?

@WAJsal Tell me a single event where Kashmir mujahideen are involved in Shia killings in your area?

Their is nothing like sunni shia dispute over GB and Kashmir. We fought together for Libertaion of Ajk/GB areas and we will live together forewere.

It happens, only in Pakistan, because Pakistan was formed on the basis of Sunni ideology of Islam supported by Barelvis and Not deobandis, neither Shias . :P

edit: wrongly quoted post not meant for me.

Last edited:
To any one Doubt we indians approve this kind of cruelty yes I do as long as 132 childrens are not killed by terrorists or not happening another 26/11
Or for not flying damn isis flag in indian land

Welcome to the forums.

The situations in 71, and Balochistan is a highly complex matter which such simplistic jargon which may be innately driven to justify the stance of one nation or the other does not merit credit in a logical argument. Our dirty laundry does not mean that your house doesn't stink as well. You and others take it in such a manner because you're trained to analyse politics/IR/Sociology in personal rather than a rational manner.

This is why your answers are inadvertent attacks, looped and looped and looped over agian. It's something we've seen on PDF as a neverending saga so if that's what you want, go ahead continue - but why not try to analyse something without the narrative and biases?

Why are you even bothering to reply sir?? This is a troll thread.. young people are enjoying cursing each other.. the topic has been discussd over and over again seriously in different threads... let youngsters enjoy a bit.. :lol: .

As if He will accept the killings...

Lies and bs.
when your country and army is accused its all bs and lies, propaganda.... and u belive its 100% true when you hear something against india...:o:

I wish i could do something for them but InshaAllah if i ever find any indian soldier or any person who talks shit about Pakistan i will break all his teeth and make him beg for mercy.

Sir, for it's up to us to educate our boys to make them men.
Why are you even bothering to reply sir?? This is a troll thread.. young people are enjoying cursing each other.. the topic has been discussd over and over again seriously in different threads... let youngsters enjoy a bit.. :lol: .

As if He will accept the killings...

when your country and army is accused its all bs and lies, propaganda.... and u belive its 100% true when you hear something against india...:o:

They indiscriminately fired at her mom....... Wht subhuman crap could do this to an unarmed female?

And they fired at her when she was holding a 2,3 year old in arms????

@fakhre mirpur , and according to some mod here, there are hardly ny such atrocities happening there,
Aneesa is in ajk? Would like to meet our sister.

Yea ofcourse pakistan took in aneesa because she was bringing rivers of kashmir with her

They indiscriminately fired at her mom....... Wht subhuman crap could do this to an unarmed female?

And they fired at her when she was holding a 2,3 year old in arms????

@fakhre mirpur , and according to some mod here, there are hardly ny such atrocities happening there,
Aneesa is in ajk? Would like to meet our sister.

Yea ofcourse pakistan took in aneesa because she was bringing rivers of kashmir with her
There are many migrated families in refugee camps of Muzafarabad.
You will listen more heartbreaking stories if you visit them.

It happens, only in Pakistan, because Pakistan was formed on the basis of Sunni ideology of Islam supported by Barelvis and Not deobandis, neither Shias . :P

edit: wrongly quoted post not meant for me.
Quaid e Azam was Ismaili shia and converted Isna Ashri. I want to clear you, there is nothing like shia-sunni dispute. We are living peacefully and we fight our enemies together.

There are many migrated families in refugee camps of Muzafarabad.
You will listen more heartbreaking stories if you visit them.
Mujhay pata hai. But fakhre mirpur had told me not to talk abt any any of their suffered atrocites on the forum because indians mock and gloat over them, and some ppl from forum's admins also pat their backs. So plz dont write anything abt it here even if you know.
Just look at these sick indians who are calling this thread a troll thread, because aneesa's mother wasnt their own mother nor they were faced with such adversity where someone was opening fire at their mom whilst she was carrying their sibling.

Quaid e Azam was Ismaili shia and converted Isna Ashri. I want to clear you, there is nothing like shia-sunni dispute. We are living peacefully and we fight our enemies together.

Sorry Bro, From Ismaili, he converted to Sunni, and during his last days, he tried to (given his poor health) pray regularly. And I know this from someone who personally knew him.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom