What's new

Tale Of A Kashmiri Girl From Srinagar Who Lost Her Parents, Escaped The Indian Army.......

Provide me some source that verifies there arent 500000 or 700000 troops there.
How many would be there? 100000? Despite that no protection to minorities?

And share stories plz. I wont believe that with india controlling the region you wont have stories shared thru media regarding those atrocities. Stories?

Then india also has her ppl seeking asylum overseas. Why doesnt india then let go of kashmir and focus on her domestic issues?

Hello..!! what is the need to prove proof when in your own house minority groups , Shias from GB region are slaughtered by so called non state actor.

Propoganda, mostly, the NLI has been the most efficient against the TTP. They are loyal Greens.
are you not aware of Shuda killings? Shias from GB were butchered by brothers of Kashmiri freedom fighters once in Kohistan and other in Masehra. And this is still going on but media is helpless because Pak army wants to create pro sunni Gilgit, basically the ideology which matches Pakistani army.

Propoganda, mostly, the NLI has been the most efficient against the TTP. They are loyal Greens.

what Kind of propaganda. There was protest by shias all over the world after Kohistan Massacre and Mansehra Massacre. Whom are you fooling? Come on, try to accept your faults.

Lies and bs.

@WAJsal is from gilgit, he can tell u better than ur propaganda press and venom spewing military and political leaderships

Haha, google Kohistan Massacre and Mansehra Massacre! Shuda killings are known by every one who knows the condition of GB. Shias don't want to live with you. Not even Mosques are same there.. Come on guys, these things are not hidden to world.

I don't get it. This thread was started to shed crocodile tears about a human tragedy unfolding because of non-state actors sponsored by Lord Voldemort. @Stag112 was kind enough to provide countless instances of what has been happening in Kashmir due to the presence of these thugs. And the response to that? Nothing, not even an acknowledgement.

This thread was made for trolling, what do you expect.

The oppression on the sectarian lines is a proxy war in Pakistan, a phenomena related to the middle east. It was there. Now, try to read up the reports on TTP vs NLI/FF and you'd know what's what. Please, try to open minded.
what Kind of propaganda. There was protest by shias all over the world after Kohistan Massacre and Mansehra Massacre. Whom are you fooling? Come on, try to accept your faults.

Case closed then. Nothing productive here, I suppose.

The oppression on the sectarian lines is a proxy war in Pakistan, a phenomena related to the middle east. It was there. Now, try to read up the reports on TTP vs NLI/FF and you'd know what's what. Please, try to open minded.

Case closed then. Nothing productive here, I suppose.

The bold statement of yours is not easy to digest. If it is then you have to accept that Kashmir freedom and Hurriyat is a part of Proxy war by Pakistan on India and not independent movement ;)

Provide me some source that verifies there arent 500000 or 700000 troops there.
How many would be there? 100000? Despite that no protection to minorities?

And share stories plz. I wont believe that with india controlling the region you wont have stories shared thru media regarding those atrocities. Stories?

All these has been discussed umpteen number of times in this forum, a little search can help you.

Haha, google Kohistan Massacre and Mansehra Massacre! Shuda killings are known by every one who knows the condition of GB. Shias don't want to live with you. Not even Mosques are same there.. Come on guys, these things are not hidden to world.
Both those massacres responsibility was taken by banned outfits called jundullah which is said to be associated with lej. And recently lej's head was killed in police encounter.

Op zarb e azb also includes cleaning up of all such sectarian outfits,so jundullah and lej's militants are all being hunted down now.

All these has been discussed umpteen number of times in this forum, a little search can help you.
Links?

Both those massacres responsibility was taken by banned outfits called jundullah which is said to be associated with lej. And recently lej's head was killed in police encounter.

Op zarb e azb also includes cleaning up of all such sectarian outfits,so jundullah and lej's militants are all being hunted down now.

LeT is also a faction which came out a faction which is a father of the faction which you are mentioning. Then LeT remains good ones. Amazing!!

So Pak army has decided how to play the card to label new names to org. Very well!! :hitwall:

We don't have 500000 (or 700000) troops there, that's a Pakistani fairy-tale.

And now the government taking care of the protection of minorities in the valley, such protection was not there 3 decades ago.

We should have sensed that earlier look what happened to Kashmiri pandits its all on our hands just like we failed Bengali Hindus in East Pakistan .

Go through this link see what they played in the night of Jan 04 1990.
Kashmiri Pandits offered three choices by Radical Islamists » Indian Defence Review

we can't take these this problem ligthly. And regarding crimes by IA i'm sure we take those things very seriously after all Kashmir is not some conquered land . Our aim is to bring Kashmiris more close to us and IA knows that. :police:

The bold statement of yours is not easy to digest. If it is then you have to accept that Kashmir freedom and Hurriyat is a part of Proxy war by Pakistan on India and not independent movement ;)
And why ur nick is himalayan kingdom? Are u from j and k?
LeT is also a faction which came out a faction which is a father of the faction which you are mentioning. Then LeT remains good ones. Amazing!!

So Pak army has decided how to play the card to label new names to org. Very well!!
Oh shut it ,stop dragging in army and yes
Let should be thrown out. I consider it a terror org and useless.

And why ur nick is himalayan kingdom? Are u from j and k?

Oh shut it ,stop dragging in army and yes
Let should be thrown out. I consider it a terror org and useless.

So you people accepted that there is hatred against Shias in Gb hence they were butchered. or it could be an intelligence failure or intelligence work. :azn:

There is possibility that Shias in that region are still under shadow of target killing as LeT and other outfits, raised by Taliban which was once raised by ISI can hunt them down. Sunni -Shia issue ..nothing to crack equations, it's simple :D

Himalya is a nice region. I would like to live there once. :)

Back
Top Bottom