What's new

Tale Of A Kashmiri Girl From Srinagar Who Lost Her Parents, Escaped The Indian Army.......

Obviously it matters....Armed forces hurting civilian goes against basic ethics...Those who protect vs those who terrorize...however, if they are the same then say it as simple as that!

Accountability comes in when there is acknowledgement...You people dont even acknowledge what your armed forces are doing in Kashmir so what bloody accountability are you playing at?

because had IA found any solid proof they would have shown it to her to shut her story by now!

It is however, naive to think IA is crystal clear and not covering up their tracks! The very fact there are too many civilians points the naive finger at you

What are your views on East Pakistan '71, Azad Kashmir and Balochistan today? Since you obviously wish for accountability in armed forces...

500000 of your troops stationed there, and yet non muslims are oppressed there? And who is oppressing them? Muslims counterparts? Same muslims who are forced to live under a brutal regime, face AFPSA and UAPA acts?

It means that indian gov is such a failure in the region that despite deploying large number of troops could not protect muslims as well as non muslims. India has badly failed in J and K. Simple and clear.

And if non muslims are oppressed then nobody has stopped india from airing the stories of atrocities against them, as the region is currently in india's control.

Lies.....shameless habit of lying.

We don't have 500000 (or 700000) troops there, that's a Pakistani fairy-tale.

And now the government taking care of the protection of minorities in the valley, such protection was not there 3 decades ago.

Obviously it matters....Armed forces hurting civilian goes against basic ethics...Those who protect vs those who terrorize...however, if they are the same then say it as simple as that!

Accountability comes in when there is acknowledgement...You people dont even acknowledge what your armed forces are doing in Kashmir so what bloody accountability are you playing at?

because had IA found any solid proof they would have shown it to her to shut her story by now!

It is however, naive to think IA is crystal clear and not covering up their tracks! The very fact there are too many civilians points the naive finger at you

What are your views on East Pakistan '71, Azad Kashmir and Balochistan today? Since you obviously wish for accountability in armed forces...

Regardless, you and the respected member are not stationed at the LoC, believe me, the very environement of belligerence twists the social fabric and these men live in a state that no non-soldier can appreciate. I'm not talking about this incident just generally, therefore, such hostility is not warranted.
I admit my error.

At times it does get difficult to truly believe what I have written on my signature.

Regardless, you and the respected member are not stationed at the LoC, believe me, the very environement of belligerence twists the social fabric and these men live in a state that no non-soldier can appreciate. I'm not talking about this incident just generally, therefore, such hostility is not warranted.
Yeah, well... you are right. I have taken flak here for not hating Pakistan enough (calling it NOT evil) and being blunt about it. :D

Amazing.... Pakistani s themselves are seeking asylum in Germany and different European countries... Instead of worrying about them... they have so much time to worry about some terrorist in kashmir... terrorism is a menace and shd be dealt with iron fist...

terrorist movement funded by Pakistan
not part of the thread discussion and indian delusions without backing are not something worth discussing @jaibi and this is why you shouldnt delete such posts and let the criminal get away...

And now the government taking care of the protection of minorities in the valley, such protection was not there 3 decades ago.

No no we have 2 million troops there...

Kya yaar tum bhi? Sapna dekhne do na?!

Provide me some source that verifies there arent 500000 or 700000 troops there.
How many would be there? 100000? Despite that no protection to minorities?

And share stories plz. I wont believe that with india controlling the region you wont have stories shared thru media regarding those atrocities. Stories?

Amazing.... Pakistani s themselves are seeking asylum in Germany and different European countries... Instead of worrying about them... they have so much time to worry about some terrorist in kashmir... terrorism is a menace and shd be dealt with iron fist...
Then india also has her ppl seeking asylum overseas. Why doesnt india then let go of kashmir and focus on her domestic issues?

not part of the thread discussion and indian delusions without backing are not something worth discussing @jaibi and this is why you shouldnt delete such posts and let the criminal get away...

are you not aware of Shuda killings? Shias from GB were butchered by brothers of Kashmiri freedom fighters once in Kohistan and other in Masehra. And this is still going on but media is helpless because Pak army wants to create pro sunni Gilgit, basically the ideology which matches Pakistani army.

He is the multi id of mufti/rauf lala ,this lurch adams

Welcome to the forums.

The situations in 71, and Balochistan is a highly complex matter which such simplistic jargon which may be innately driven to justify the stance of one nation or the other does not merit credit in a logical argument. Our dirty laundry does not mean that your house doesn't stink as well. You and others take it in such a manner because you're trained to analyse politics/IR/Sociology in personal rather than a rational manner.

This is why your answers are inadvertent attacks, looped and looped and looped over agian. It's something we've seen on PDF as a neverending saga so if that's what you want, go ahead continue - but why not try to analyse something without the narrative and biases?

What are your views on East Pakistan '71, *** and Balochistan today? Since you obviously wish for accountability in armed forces...

Back
Top Bottom