What's new

Was Coronavirus an Engineered Biological Attack on China by America

The popular conspiracy theory is that it was an accidental leak. Though after looking at all the research it seems that it was not a engineered virus.

All of these kind of bonker ideas remind me of weird theories regarding AIDS and HIV long time back. At that point of time AIDS was thought to be limited to homosexuals and HIV was thought to be originated from Apes in africa. So.... some messed up mind... suggested that homosexuals went to afraica to boink few monkeys. Yes... It was a popular conspiracy theory back then. Zero patient discovery of HIV gave a much more mundane reason : infected meat or monkey bite.

Diseases cross from animals into humans all the time. This one possibly came from bats. Possibly bat stool or saliva mixed in feed stock of farm animals and finally their tenders. Worse thing was that virus was very unstable and mutated into a form that had ability to spread in form of aerosol.

There were this post in a Chinese forum I frequent early in circulation, blaming Japanese Game Developer Capcom for the corona virus. Basically they said this is a "Viral" (Well, literally viral this time) marketing for their upcoming game "Resident Evil 3 Remake"

The post have already been gone. But that guy have made a few comparison

1.) Corona Virus start hitting China in December 2019, Capcom dropped their RE3 Remake Trailer on December 2019.
2.) If you re-arrange the letter "CORONA", you can spell RACOON with it (Which is the city where the RE Outbreak originated.)
3.) This
Umbrella-1-Spondeo-Media.jpg

Co-incident or Conspiracy Theory? Lol

There were this post in a Chinese forum I frequent early in circulation, blaming Japanese Game Developer Capcom for the corona virus. Basically they said this is a "Viral" (Well, literally viral this time) marketing for their upcoming game "Resident Evil 3 Remake"

The post have already been gone. But that guy have made a few comparison

1.) Corona Virus start hitting China in December 2019, Capcom dropped their RE3 Remake Trailer on December 2019.
2.) If you re-arrange the letter "CORONA", you can spell RACOON with it (Which is the city where the RE Outbreak originated.)
3.) This
View attachment 607230

Co-incident or Conspiracy Theory? Lol

Wow....a link between the Umbrella corp & CoronaVirus...

Wow....a link between the Umbrella corp & CoronaVirus...

lol, yeah, I am thinking, get ready to turn into Zombie or defend against it.

Where is my shotgun? And do I need to find the rocket launcher for the final boss or someone will drop it for me from the chopper? Lol

I would not dismissed this, seeing the republican government tends to do this in the Cold War. There is even a claim from the other side that it could be a Chinese bio lab incase someone found out the virus is manufactured.

I would not dismissed this, seeing the republican government tends to do this in the Cold War. There is even a claim from the other side that it could be a Chinese bio lab incase someone found out the virus is manufactured.

That is why early reports claimed it was from a Hubei Chinese exotic food market that was filthy and jumped to humans. First was to blame the Chinese for being so dirty and filthy and disgusting. If it is ever found to be bio-engineered, then blame the Chinese again in that it escaped from a Chinese virus lab because where it was first discovered was not very far from the lab.

Has the US ever used biological weapons before?

That is why early reports claimed it was from a Hubei Chinese exotic food market that was filthy and jumped to humans. First was to blame the Chinese for being so dirty and filthy and disgusting. If it is ever found to be bio-engineered, then blame the Chinese again in that it escaped from a Chinese virus lab because where it was first discovered was not very far from the lab.

Has the US ever used biological weapons before?

A very narrow minded and racist comment!

Hubei is only part of China, and China has did good job by containing them. Thanks to them this highly contagious virus is much more contained not like H1N1 case.

If this is because filthy exotic food, then why only in Hubei and why other ethnic on other part of world that also eat exotic food (including bat) do not get the corona?

If it is bio-engineered, you can blame CCP but you cant blame chinese.
We know or not know US ever has biological weapon before is irrelevant. Every powerful country like US, USSR, China may have ever used it and remain unexposed.

I am telling you: the racism and narrowmind virus that currently spread in Europe, US, Canada, and Australia (the same that you demonstrate here) is much more dangerous to humanity than Corona.

Last edited:
Well I personally believe this was a Natural Virus mutation because the Virus is deadly to all humans

However , I do feel it is strange

• SARs outbreak happened just before USA went on war rampage across the globe around 2003

Corona Virus , outbreak
  • Happened when USA is trying desperately to start war in iRAN

A strange coincidence

There is nothing engineered about that VIRUS. China had virus outbreaks before as well but still didnt ban exotic animals being used for consumption. Animals like bats and rats are like breeders for deadly viruses considering they feed on anything in existence. I doubt that Chinese authorities will allow consumption of such animals after so many deaths but still it's a bit too late.

Well I personally believe this was a Natural Virus mutation because the Virus is deadly to all humans

However , I do feel it is strange

• SARs outbreak happened just before USA went on war rampage across the globe around 2003

Corona Virus , outbreak
  • Happened when USA is trying desperately to start war in iRAN

A strange coincidence

SARS outbreak is not in 2003, the first case we know is in Feb/March 2003, but since the Chinese government cover it up, we may never know, but general consensus are they started in November 2002 or even earlier.

The first case of Corona outbreak in China was officially discovered in 1st Dec 2019, and which mean the virus hit earlier than that (it took 10-14 days) To be symptomatic, which mean the virus was there November 2019 and beyond, the US missile attack is on 3rd January 2020.

A very narrow minded and racist comment!

I am only reporting the racist illogical Western view on the coronavirus. This is the official story of BBC, Fox News, DW, CNN. The Western story does not even make any sense. How does a (potential bioweapon) virus from a virus lab so happen to jump from the virus lab to bats and then mutate and then jump to humans? You can tell they are trying their worst to get the dumb down, brainwashed masses to blame China and the Chinese. The Western media likes to point out that there is a virus lab not far from where the outbreak started, so rumors can spread and the Chinese an be blamed again.

Most Westerners are racist from birth. You are not going to get any progress in reforming them. If Christianity did not change them, nothing will.

Last edited:
There is nothing engineered about that VIRUS. China had virus outbreaks before as well but still didnt ban exotic animals being used for consumption. Animals like bats and rats are like breeders for deadly viruses considering they feed on anything in existence. I doubt that Chinese authorities will allow consumption of such animals after so many deaths but still it's a bit too late.

Many recent disease outbreaks would seem to properly qualify as potential bio-warfare agents: AIDS, SARS, MERS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Hantavirus, Lyme Disease, West Nile Virus, Ebola, Polio (Syria), Foot and Mouth Disease, the Gulf War Syndrome and ZIKA.

Coronavirus is engineered, I have no doubts in it. But it was for the testing of new type of weapon system, in my humble opinion.
Here is the idea what I think of this.
1) The size of virus is bigger than usual size of viruses.
2) Electromagnetic waves destroy cells, and there is an equation between size of particles a wave effects, and size of wavelength(or frequency of electromagnetic wave).
There are a range of frequencies that can travel around the globe, along the surface of earth. These waves usually don't disrupt anything, due to large wavelengths(called ground waves) . But these waves can be modulated with extreme high frequencies, which have actually disruptive effects on many many living organisms(again size matters).

The Bio-EM weapon concept : this larger than usual virus is unleashed on people, around the groble. When it's propagation will be completed, like it will reach every corner of the world, suddenly electronic devices will start complaining about high frequency, most probably a notch in the spectrum, noise for few days( in my opinion, 5 days in a row). And this virus will suddenly disappear from the face of earth.

Yeh mera andaza hai, baqi mera Rab janta hai.
@MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem @Mentee @ps3linux @500 @DavidSling @Joe Shearer @Juggernaut_is_here @graphican @PakSword

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom