What's new

Was Coronavirus an Engineered Biological Attack on China by America

Coronavirus is engineered, I have no doubts in it. But it was for the testing of new type of weapon system, in my humble opinion.
Here is the idea what I think of this.
1) The size of virus is bigger than usual size of viruses.
2) Electromagnetic waves destroy cells, and there is an equation between size of particles a wave effects, and size of wavelength(or frequency of electromagnetic wave).
There are a range of frequencies that can travel around the globe, along the surface of earth. These waves usually don't disrupt anything, due to large wavelengths(called ground waves) . But these waves can be modulated with extreme high frequencies, which have actually disruptive effects on many many living organisms(again size matters).

The Bio-EM weapon concept : this larger than usual virus is unleashed on people, around the groble. When it's propagation will be completed, like it will reach every corner of the world, suddenly electronic devices will start complaining about high frequency, most probably a notch in the spectrum, noise for few days( in my opinion, 5 days in a row). And this virus will suddenly disappear from the face of earth.

Yeh mera andaza hai, baqi mera Rab janta hai.
@MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem @Mentee @ps3linux @500 @DavidSling @Joe Shearer @Juggernaut_is_here @graphican @PakSword

Petrol sasta ho Jay GA?

Coronavirus is engineered, I have no doubts in it. But it was for the testing of new type of weapon system, in my humble opinion.
2) Electromagnetic waves destroy cells, and there is an equation between size of particles a wave effects, and size of wavelength(or frequency of electromagnetic wave).
There are a range of frequencies that can travel around the globe, along the surface of earth. These waves usually don't disrupt anything, due to large wavelengths(called ground waves) . But these waves can be modulated with extreme high frequencies, which have actually disruptive effects on many many living organisms(again size matters).

The Bio-EM weapon concept : this larger than usual virus is unleashed on people, around the groble. When it's propagation will be completed, like it will reach every corner of the world, suddenly electronic devices will start complaining about high frequency, most probably a notch in the spectrum, noise for few days( in my opinion, 5 days in a row). And this virus will suddenly disappear from the face of earth.

@MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem @Mentee @ps3linux @500 @DavidSling @Joe Shearer @Juggernaut_is_here @graphican @PakSword
Bio-weapons are not practical for warfare these days.
They have no tactical battle field advantage because diseases take time to develop and also because its spread & outcomes can not be controlled properly. And these days there are much better way harm enemies.

This story that this was US engineered bioweapon for PRC is exactly that, a story; a story used by CCP to shift blame, so that the facts that they (CCP) refused to acknowledge & take action against this new disease at its crucial initial stages can be buried.

Petrol sasta hoga, Sona mehenga hoga.
Gold increased and then suddenly dropped a couple days back.

They have no tactical battle field advantage because diseases take time to develop and also because its spread & outcomes can not be controlled properly. And these days there are much better way harm enemies.

This story that this was US engineered bioweapon for PRC is exactly that, a story; a story used by CCP to shift blame, so that the facts that they (CCP) refused to acknowledge & take action against this new disease at its crucial initial stages can be buried.

Gold will eventually go up.

Hi

it has been visible for s longtime to the scientists so that is why when it triggered itself To be more potent, that was s snap decision making time.

it is where the chinese admin failed but took corrective measures.

Italy failed, iran failed by allowing effected people back into the country with no strict quarantine.

The US failed as well by not put any severe checks an restraints on those flying in.

If the US had done it—-the US as a whole would not be shutdown today and economy in doldrums.

Problems happened because we have a fool as president.

Biowarfare isn't meant for soldiers on the battlefield. It is meant to throw opposing countries into disarray by directly targeting the soft spot: population.

hi

You are correct there is no place for biological warfare in the 21st-century it’s useless and worthless there’s so many other ways to direct your energy at the enemy through electronic means media or other over the network resources. biological weapons can fire back at you and hurt you as much as they can hurt the enemy.

Biological weapons are not cost-effective they need a lot of research to manufacture they need a lot of qualified people to do the research they need a lot of qualified people to operate The equipment.

they used to be a weapon of choice but no more.

it has become much much cheaper to use your key board warriors to do the job.

the world is travelling a lot. Here one day there the next. People from all corners of the world are one airport away from connecting to far flung areas.

What does that mean—-it means they carry themselves their clothing and equipment and their Personal baggage with them as well.

Personal baggage along with clothes also includes the diseases that they are carrying.

Btw,anyone noticed that apart from Italy's 1800 deaths Iran is hardest hit with 800+ dead as of Monday. Coincidence? If so how did it spread?
Here's a map so the brightest can tell us why Bangladesh, Nepal or Kazakhs aren't as affected as unlucky Iranians.
images (12).jpg

Btw,anyone noticed that apart from Italy's 1800 deaths Iran is hardest hit with 800+ dead as of Monday. Coincidence? If so how did it spread?
Here's a map so the brightest can tell us why Bangladesh, Nepal or Kazakhs aren't as affected as unlucky Iranians.
View attachment 614823

Hi,

Iran & Italy took their effected citizens back from china---and did not quarantine them long enough.

The corona virus can ht twice as well.

Same thing with the US---. The US also let their citizens and many a european countries did the same---got their citizens back and let them escape into the population---.

Hi,

Iran & Italy took their effected citizens back from china---and did not quarantine them long enough.

The corona virus can ht twice as well.

Same thing with the US---. The US also let their citizens and many a european countries did the same---got their citizens back and let them escape into the population---.

Really? I've spent 30 mns googling to no effect. Link?

Shift blame , how do u shift the blame against the nature? The genome sequence proves the origin of the virus is not from the region of China area. So now you are saying nature are shifting the blame?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-coronavirus-shocking-update/5705196

If the attack can happen on China, it can happen on any countries. As some point out. It's so dumb of you to think bio weapon nowadays is to Target military. It is to disrupt now lives and cause economy damage.

Back
Top Bottom